Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? (1198 Views)

I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Oluwatoyink(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do people really get paid for supporting Tinubu online?

If yes how can someone apply

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by SmartPolician: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Contact Seunmsg.

I think he's their Nairaland coordinator.

11 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by seunmsg(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Contact Seunmsg.

As the resident coordinator, I’m paid 30k monthly. If you want to join the winning team and be paid 30k monthly as well, mention me on this thread with your full name and I will enroll you. We don’t discriminate based on religion and ethnicity. We welcome everybody. And yes, we give more than shishi.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by MrNice04(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

As the resident coordinator, I’m paid 30k monthly. If you want to join the winning team and be paid 30k monthly as well, mention me on this thread with your full name and I will enroll you. We don’t discriminate based on religion and ethnicity. We welcome everybody. And yes, we give more than shishi.
are you for real...I wanna join please
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Don't believe the lie that people are paid to support apc on nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by PandoraObi: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
No it is freewill

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Naijanascam: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Are you a learner?.......

TinubuAdvocate is one of the senior jobbers on the payroll

Their list is endless here

3 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by duro4chang(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Everything is not about money. I so much love the man. May God bless Asiwaju bola Tinubu. The next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by TinubuThief: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes
The bastard and criminal emilokan can do anything just to answer Mr President but God forbid bating

He is paying these worthless and cursed urchins to be spamming and praising them even though they no that the useless criminal is a walking dead, they don't care even if the country goes up in flames,as far as they are getting their monthly cursed money of 30k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Durabest: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Contact Seunmsg.

When they curse tinubu finish for here come and see them on apc whatsap group with their names begging coordinators to add the on lish of those that wanted cash.JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN AND BE HAPPY.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by chrisxxx(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
BAT Best Available Tactician.
I have joined the group. Way my kpale? Abi na Agbado go reach me?
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by seunmsg(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Durabest:
When they curse tinubu finish for here come and see them on apc whatsap group with their names begging coordinators to add the on lish of those that wanted cash.JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN AND BE HAPPY.

They are just pitiable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Blueivyp: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

You came late. The app was online for a long time. Salary was 80k

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by TinubuThief: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Everything is not about money. I so much love the man. May God bless Asiwaju bola Tinubu. The next president of Nigeria.
Lier
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Blueivyp: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
No it is freewill

If you are doing it for free, your lose. Una just dey online dey make noise not cashing out with news.

I saw the ad by APC. The vacancies was for west Africa self. They were employing more than 5000 people for online marketing.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
TinubuThief:

Lier
Zombie
You need to have your head examined. Your language dirty, poor and uncultured. Must you expose your background by using foul language? By the way, who is your mate? Where did you come from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by SmartPolician: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I am just referring the guy to your group.

BTW, what can 30k do for a man in a country that your APC has totally destroyed?

Person dey pass don't be silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okonandmary:
Don't believe the lie that people are paid to support apc on nairaland
Leave them. It will shock them.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 5. At op Tinubu dont need to pay before he get support of Nigerians.
Naijanascam:
Are you a learner?.......

TinubuAdvocate is one of the senior jobbers on the payroll

Their list is endless here
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by LegendHero(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes, they pay me 33k monthly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by SmartPolician: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 5. At op Tinubu dont need to pay before he get support of Nigerians.

Keep living in a cloud cuckoo land, you hear?
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by donphilopus: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

It surprises me how they accuse people of being paid by Tinubu. Na so the man money long? If we are being paid to support Tinubu, I wouldn't sympathize with Obaseki in my state in 2020 when Tinubu was supporting POI. Omenka and mannabbqgrill wouldn't support the VP during the primaries when Tinubu was also participating.

I only got very close to Tinubu at Ogbe stadium once during the celebration of Oshiomhole's five years in office in 2013 and since then I only saw him from afar during APC's national convention at Eagle Square this year.

I'm only supporting him because I believe he's the best person for the job right now. He should come put us on the path of Lagos State. Most of them believe whoever they hate cannot be loved genuinely and unconditionally by others. So unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Durabest: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

They are just pitiable.
They are now moving to the right side which is Tinubu side and that's the side of Nigerians.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by PeterObi4LP: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oluwatoyink:

Hahahaha no go there oh! The senior urchins like
Moh24.7
Okoroawus.a
Batifie.d
And co. are yet to receive August salary of 30k. Depression won kill them.

1 Like

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by PeterObi4LP: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
MrNice04:
are you for real...I wanna join please

Do not be deceived. Those miscreant and e-rat online supporting and defending Tinubu have never met him in their life before. They only do that for tribalism, bigotry and religion. Tinubu don't even care about them. Some of them carry empty stomach to type from morning till night wasting their data.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by duro4chang(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Man must not live by bread alone. I will continue to support the man. I believe he can make this counry great. He has no equal. Tried and tested. Asimaju on your mandate we stand. Your period will bring greatness ,peace progress and prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Kaiser20: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Durabest:
You don't know how far!
The poor guys came only for the cash in the Bullion van, they are not interested in voting for Tinubu.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Afamed: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said my comrade, from the latest news straight from Burdilion, Asiwaju just increased our pay to N45,000. Asiwaju dey give more than shishi.

Unlike the Pandora fraud , who went all the way to Bayelsa to make jest of himself. The Pandora fraud only donated token of N5m to the flood victims in Bayelsa
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Durabest: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kaiser20:

You don't know how far!
The poor guys came only for the cash in the Bullion van, they are not interested in voting for Tinubu.
What you don't know is bigger than you.Guy is election has started many are lacking behind do not be deceive by electra act oh.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by seunmsg(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
donphilopus:

It surprises me how they accuse people of being paid by Tinubu. Na so the man money long? If we are being paid to support Tinubu, I wouldn't sympathize with Obaseki in my state in 2020 when Tinubu was supporting POI. Omenka and mannabbqgrill wouldn't support the VP during the primaries when Tinubu was also participating.

I only got very close to Tinubu at Ogbe stadium once during the celebration of Oshiomhole's five years in office in 2013 and since then I only saw him from afar during APC's national convention at Eagle Square this year.

I'm only supporting him because I believe he's the best person for the job right now. He should come put us on the path of Lagos State. Most of them believe whoever they hate cannot be loved genuinely and unconditionally by others. So unfortunate!

I’ve only seen Tinubu once in 2011 during the wedding ceremony of the daughter of Kunle Ojo, then PS state house (Lagos state). I don’t belong to any Tinubu whatsapp group or social media campaign group. I’m not even a card carrying member of APC. But still, a lot of folks here think I’m paid to support Tinubu. They can’t just understand that some of us are not motivated by money but sheer patriotism.

I don’t waste my time to argue with them. Once they talk about me being paid to suppprt Tinubu, I agree with them and ask them to join us. As we speak, about five handles have sent me dm thinking I truly have a link to enroll them as Tinubu supporters. That’s the extent of stupidity we have to keep dealing with on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Afamed:

Well said my comrade, from the latest news straight from Budilion, Asiwaju just increased our pay to N45,000. Asiwaju dey give more than shishi.

Unlike the Pandora fraud , who went all the way to Bayelsa to make jest of himself. The Pandora fraud only donated token of N5m to the flood victims in Bayelsa

Naso comrade. We dey give more than shishi for Tinubu side. Join us and get paid easily.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Afamed: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Naso comrade. We dey give more than shishi for Tinubu side. Join us and get paid easily.

From Tinubu Bot to Tinubu pay roll. Our God is really amazing God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes History As APC, PDP, SDP And Accord Unite In Rivers State. / All The Reports Of Election Violence Are Coming From One Region / Why Are Nigerians Calling Yoruba Betrayals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.