Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,679 members, 7,858,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? (1227 Views)

I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Naijanascam: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 5. At op Tinubu dont need to pay before he get support of Nigerians.

Just listen to yourself...... Tinubu don't need to pay before he get the support of nigerians..... these people are doing what here?

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by donphilopus: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I’ve only seen Tinubu once in 2011 during the wedding ceremony of the daughter of Kunle Ojo, then PS state house (Lagos state). I don’t belong to any Tinubu whatsapp group or social media campaign group. I’m not even a card carrying member of APC. But still, a lot of folks here think I’m paid to support Tinubu. They can’t just understand that some of us are not motivated by money but sheer patriotism.

I don’t waste my time to argue with them. Once they talk about me being paid to suppprt Tinubu, I agree with them and ask them to join us. As we speak, about five handles have sent me dm thinking I truly have a link to enroll them as Tinubu supporters. That’s the extent of stupidity we have to keep dealing with on Nairaland.

The second paragraph got me. grin cheesy No doubt, they would DM. Most of them believe once they hate anyone no one else would genuinely like the person. Even a guy with Obaseki who once asked me to join their media group (which I declined) during his first tenure and promised me that money would start coming in in no distant time for mobilization is Obidiend today and he believes others are being paid to support Tinubu because he's used to things like that.

Any reasonable person who knows Tinubu would support him. He believes when one is progressing people around the person should also progress. Why shouldn't I like such person when I'm not an enemy of progress! If I would have to spend my own money to deliver my polling unit, I'd gladly do. I don't need any money to support who means well for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Sammy07: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I’ve only seen Tinubu once in 2011 during the wedding ceremony of the daughter of Kunle Ojo, then PS state house (Lagos state). I don’t belong to any Tinubu whatsapp group or social media campaign group. I’m not even a card carrying member of APC. But still, a lot of folks here think I’m paid to support Tinubu. They can’t just understand that some of us are not motivated by money but sheer patriotism.

I don’t waste my time to argue with them. Once they talk about me being paid to suppprt Tinubu, I agree with them and ask them to join us. As we speak, about five handles have sent me dm thinking I truly have a link to enroll them as Tinubu supporters. That’s the extent of stupidity we have to keep dealing with on Nairaland.

Omo, 5 handles grin
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by fx45(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:
As the resident coordinator, I’m paid 30k monthly. If you want to join the winning team and be paid 30k monthly as well, mention me on this thread with your full name and I will enroll you. We don’t discriminate based on religion and ethnicity. We welcome everybody. And yes, we give more than shishi.
Amoda has to be an extremely wicked and evil person not to have increased your pay since 2014. I'm sure many of you are also involved in all kinds of petty crimes just to make ends meet.

He is not the type of leader Nigeria needs at this time.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by onez: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oluwatoyink:
Do people really get paid for supporting Tinubu online?

If yes how can someone apply
My brother, na abeg I dey beg you, urchinson no be work na curse. Don't join
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by JoeNL22(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oluwatoyink:
Do people really get paid for supporting Tinubu online?

If yes how can someone apply
Yes they do.
And its quite alot!
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by PandoraObi: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueivyp:

If you are doing it for free, your lose. Una just dey online dey make noise not cashing out with news.

I saw the ad by APC. The vacancies was for west Africa self. They were employing more than 5000 people for online marketing.
How much will APC give me, if converted to dollar what will I use it to buy. not everyone is poverty ridden.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by toneroforever(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

As the resident coordinator, I’m paid 30k monthly. If you want to join the winning team and be paid 30k monthly as well, mention me on this thread with your full name and I will enroll you. We don’t discriminate based on religion and ethnicity. We welcome everybody. And yes, we give more than shishi.
Thanks for being truthful. U seen to be the only urchin that's honest.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by techWriter1: 1:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Contact Seunmsg
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Oluwatoyink(m): 1:40am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Oluwatoyin Ishola
Yoruba
Christian
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Spandau: 2:07am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Naso comrade. We dey give more than shishi for Tinubu side. Join us and get paid easily.

At least you have acknowledged that you are a thug working as an "auditor" at the federal ministry of works at Bourdillon. You are on Emile O'Corn's pay roll. Only thugs are on Emile O'Corn's pay roll in Lagos and as such, you're one. All because of 45k.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Spandau: 2:10am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

What's with all this exchange of political notes and Tinubu experience? Whether you have seen Emile O'Corn before or not is none of our business. All I know is that Shettima will be the GEJ of the North if Emile O'Corn makes it to AsoRock at all.
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Spandau: 2:10am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

They are just pitiable.

Kadoso Mutairu! You have indeed seen a bedmate. grin
Re: Do People Really Get Paid For Supporting Tinubu Online? by Spandau: 2:23am On Nov 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Ehn! Awọn eleyii. Ohun tun da? Awọn ti M-Sick MushroomPikin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is A Criminal And Everybody Hates Him. / Reuters Writes An Article Highlight On The Peter Obi Manifesto - Nigerians React / See The Moment President Buhari Gives Speech At Bauchi Rally More Photos (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.