Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) (62079 Views)

Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Brain Implant For Translating Peoples Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by mbahdi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Gud.more
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by givv: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science and technology at work !

You are so dumb.

Religious folks rushing in here to spew trash !
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are flipping off the pages in warp speed!!!!

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.
[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!
The Markers are being set on the stage.
The World is being conditioned and Prepped up for the Coming Mark of the Beast!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

The Rapture of the saints is the only thing holding him right now.

Take your relationship with GOD Serious.
Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.
This World is about to Explode!
The RAPTURE is just a Breath away.
Your favorite dish is served!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by AmazingELixir: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Endtime rabble rousers don see food.

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by ThinkSmarter: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness forgot that that his finger print, facial recognition and touch sensor fxnality in his sphone is part of 666 #lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
The moon looked so bright today, more reflections from the Sun.

Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.

Make no Mistake!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
FILEBE:
Truly, I am shocked and unchecked. Could thr prophecy be true?

Yes it is true and the globalists are not hiding their intentions anymore.

They want to achieve this by year 2030. It's called the Agenda2030, the Great Reset.

And this will be brought about through orchestrated pandemics, and global economic collapse. They are stealing elections of Nations worldwide so that the nations will cooperate with their dictates.

4 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by AZControversial(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
undecided
More like 'trying to fix what isn't broken'.

What's wrong with the bank card that warrants implanting chips?.....

Mankind..... the architect of its eventual destruction!

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Temptee101(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's getting clearer by the day that Peter Obi is the most preferred choice of Nigerians.

God will surely grant us our heart desires

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by faceland: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
THey bath him and gave him clean cloths but he still looks like a homeless beast.

Why buy an obsolete newspaper? Meaning he is acting out the idea of an elderly man.

We don't want microchips in us. That means in another pandemic, everyone that is not vaccinated would be BLOCKED form buying and selling.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by yemzone(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
E don dey happen o. And I'm just starting to live my life.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by newnigerdelta1: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19hsujSFVA

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/uk-man-becomes-first-to-receive-bank-microchip-for-making-purchases/

Make owner stop this rubbish o,make no western fools carry their evil to Africa to chain some mugu's more
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
These people have gone ...
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by kingxsamz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glad to see this innovation coming to life.
Religious clowns can choke on their tears.
The world doesn't revolve around you and your archaic beliefs. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Enkidu70: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Beasts
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by OLOKOESHIN: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Scam
Free your mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Greatex90: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cut his hands and do major cashout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na to chop that hand off remain grin
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Biafraaa: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]
Oga rest. Go back to stone age if you are not happy with development of technology. Awon endtime agent

Make no Mistake!

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Amazing technology, but it's never human friendly .
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by OLOKOESHIN: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
kingxsamz:
Glad to see this innovation coming to life.
Religious clowns can choke on their tears.
The world doesn't revolve around you and your archaic beliefs. cheesy
Very archaic
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Biafraaa: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Oga rest. Go back to stone age if you are not happy with development of technology. Awon endtime agent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by izubext007: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
If u start this one for Naija , nal so so person ✋ hand Dem go dey cut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hope no side effect because of the surgery involved
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Oga if you had lived through when Dinosaurs were roaming the planet or during the first and second world war you will be saying same thing you are saying now but the world never ended since that time...

I doubt if you have the mental capacity to even understand what I am talking about.

Mind you if you use iPhone you can as well call yourself an anti-christ because facial recognition (sign on your forehead) and fingerprint unlock(sign on your hand) are all sign of the beast...now you see how dumb that sounded.

Sometimes I wonder if your problem is lack of education or lack of exposure or lack of both.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by mario2k(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Prophecy that has come and gone ehn! Stop misinterpreting the context of that Bible passage to suit your thinking and your wandering mind.

KEEP COMFORTING YOURSELF,SOON YOU WIL BE FORCED TO TAKE IT AND THEN YOU WIL KNOW HOW REAL IT IS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by OBTOREPA(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonsense, is to cut that his hand and siphon everything in his account.
They think sey, they get sense.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Mercury12(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Temptation period...
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Dioceseofoyo: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omo... When the fine boys of the streets learns about this... Omo many hands go lost o... Short sleeves or Long sleeves things o.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by concho(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Abeg make every body get out

Nothing funny why life go hard like this

This minute I am saving the next minute my savings is saving me

Abeg life too hard
And this sun just come too much
Fuel 300 a liter
Sub 5k nur Dey reach one week for iPhone
Car parts extremely expensive

you even get car grin
Rich kid
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Mercury12(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
OBTOREPA:
Nonsense, is to cut that his hand and siphon everything in his account.
They think sey, they get sense.
they have their goals. They will never let humans believe about such loopholes. They rather come op something to counter it for the success of the evil program.
A lot is going on in the underworld before coming to the surface.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth / Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.