Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) (62080 Views)

Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Brain Implant For Translating Peoples Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Stanleyq: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Onucs:

Agbalagba, is this one too a bad thing?
If its good for u, go and implant, people see what prophecy of bible is coming true exactly as prophesied and still doubting.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Stanleyq: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science and technology at work !

Religious folks rushing in here to spew trash !
I no blame u
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Emmanuel909090: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Clinical Technology
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Stanleyq: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Triangles1:
Mr Righteousness what do you have to say about this.
That Ur ignorance must lead u to darkness
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Stanleyq: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Uyi168:
christains in the year 5035.

"we are living in the last days"
grin
If u are up to 40 and above and u still dont believe that ur own last days are near and may not reach up to more 1yr 2yrs 3, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50ys, u are a fool.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Truthshscrazy: 1:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Saw the other woman in the headlines, the other day that it's her electronic key she implanted into her hand. Small time na ordinary ID card microchip implants go follow. I know bank cards are passworded/have private pin code and not easily hacked, but This ATM & Bank details still dey fear person.omo make thief nor begin cut people hand o .or drill hole for forehead or anywhere them plant microchips oh. grin 666 sha nor do pass like this ! grin At this rate, Phone wireless Remote chargers will become more popular in future. This l can feel already. They will be progressively improved upon, until they become more and more smaller and finally reduced to minute microchips that can be implanted into body cool

P.S Robots are the heartbeat of implants. Heart, Chest,eyes,Liver, Kidney, nose of Robot oh, drop em fvcking microchip implants everywhere let's have an Artificial intelligence party. As a computer science enthusiast, l am quite worried tho, about the safety and health implications/hazards overtime, of implanting microchips & integrated circuits with all the programmable logic controllers brouhaha into the Human body.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Onucs(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Omo backwardness dey those people gene swears grin

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Its all the more reason why we should know the time is near. Jesus is coming soon, Just like in the days of Noah, people would be living as usual but the flood came after Noah, his families and the animals went into the Ark and after it was shut off.

Then the flood began, and it was too late to get into that Ark. That Ship is Jesus, we have to abide in Him, so we can be counted worthy to escape these things. I pray God will keep us in the Ark while we wait.

tsdarkside:

we all knew this day would come....
but i didnt think it would come this fast....

the issue is not that its here,the main issue is how fast people accept it....

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by ogwumgbe: 2:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are flipping off the pages in warp speed!!!!

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.
[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!
The Markers are being set on the stage.
The World is being conditioned and Prepped up for the Coming Mark of the Beast!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

The Rapture of the saints is the only thing holding him right now.

Take your relationship with GOD Serious.
Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.
This World is about to Explode!
The RAPTURE is just a Breath away.

You are right bro, keep spreading the message. Ignore the doubters and mockers, it's also written that there will be scoffers and mockers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by eagleu: 2:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Carry your implanted banking chip and stay over there oh!
Nigerian kidnappers will find it very attractive to see how it works after keeping you for a few days in the jungle.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by meobizy(f): 3:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Nairaland “christians” will keep masturbating to the news. They are too ignorant to realize the religion they use to justify their existence is non-African.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Angrygoat: 3:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Make bitcoin sef do chip na..
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by DaveJacuzie: 3:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Onucs:

It is not a bad thing. It is just a sign we are getting to the very end of times. The bible foretold the kind of technology that would be used in making payments during the very end. And that technology is being test run now.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by DaveJacuzie: 3:29am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sure it's technology. The same technology the bible says would be in existence. There is no thrash here. The bible says a technology would exist that would make people make payment with the back of the right hand. Now the technology is here!

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Desusi: 3:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Onucs:

For serious minded Christians, no problem, its a glorious time with the lord,but for the backsliders, carelessness, hypocrites, its going to be horrible. Its a bad news to them.Brothers and sisters,examine yourselves!
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by HolyMan12: 3:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.
[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.

End time as usual.

Righteousness2 must masturbate to end time news grin
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by 07kjb: 4:21am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

No body is spewing TRASH, it is rather you

The Bible foretold this things and they are inevitable,it must come to pass

If you are a Christian go through the book of Revelations

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by FireUpNow(m): 4:29am On Nov 04, 2022
decatalyst:
We are getting there.

I am excited at what the next 10yrs would look like.

Tech-world
Tech world indeed. Every nonsense is acceptable in their eyes all in the tech. Watch out and be careful. Doom is here for humanity!
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by 4pppp(m): 4:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Is gradually coming to pass , some people will still not believe that the end that bible is talking about is here, Christians all over the world should take not the time is ripe the rapture is close all the signs has been seen .
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Discountsempai: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Not a sign of endtimes...the bible did say that the Mark was the tatoo of name of the beast or the number of his name...not inserting a chip into one's hand or body.

At any rate, we would have a lot of chips/automata/biots inserted into our body...as nanotech and chip tech becomes more prevalent.

The Mark would be visible and permanent. Not invisible or under the skin.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by HardBishop: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2022
P
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Na mumu u beoo. The whites are making life easy, smoither for themselves. Yesterday I went to bank to deposit. I was surprised they showed me a particular machine 1 machine after imputing your details, you can now deposit inside it. I SAW MY CREDIT ALERT. simple. I don't know what chips have offend you. The 666 Marks will be after the rapture.
Why are you sooooo afraid of even common food, clothing etc

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by treatise: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Onucs:

.... And he's probably using smart phone and other hi-tech devices which are also "signs of end time". Hypocrisy is horrible to human race.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Lordjulius(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Each time I see this news it reminds me of the movie"what happened to Monday"..….

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

You always flare up when you see huge technological advancements like this. Nothing positive ever comes from you. Enough of your pessimistic mentality.

Just take a chill pill and gtfo, or go back to the stone age.

It's pathetic that this is coming from someone who has gone for biometrics.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Skty: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2022
The last picture...hmmmm...those terrorist full UK o
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Phraences: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2022
I like this. I hope technology gets cheap and everyone can implant chip so when you know you about to be kidnapped elevated adrenaline will send off a signal with your location..
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2022
The Bible is the most accurate book ever known to man. What was written thousands of years ago is becoming reality. God you are indeed Marvelous!

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by JaskanFactor: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
They say even the devil is doing Gods work. The more they show thier intentions hopefully the more people will pick race to improve their spirit.

For me as former 20 year long robotics engineer, i dropped the profession some years ago, in part cause i can no longer work on the products going in the direction this people are taking it. I mainly worked on manufacturing and medical robotics , avoided military stuff but did some , and those were the most horrible jobs , how do you work hard to make something for killing people.

I am just saying this to say, folks better start thinking twice about their career paths , so that you dont choose a career that will have you among those getting ready to fight God.

Cause all the blue chip companies and all large companies globally are really one organisation that is part of government.

So that google and Apple etc are really part of the Army, we are passed the time when you can be proud to be working in any of this places.

When you can see how mankind has lost thier way, maybe its time to get some pets and hang around animals to care for and observe them closely perchance you might learn what man has forgot .

I say this cause thier is an arrogance in youth , like when i was starting my career at 23 working for blue chip automation companies thinking big and ambitious. Turns out all those companies are just fronts for cults, and if you dont join your career will suffer , and even worse than the companies are the top name universities globally .

So that any attempt you are making to climb up the career ladder in big company big university etc is setting you up to fight against God.

So folks who dont think they have the bone to fight creator might want to think of career paths where you are your own boss, and can choose what you do. But to say you are going to work for some large origination is asking for trouble in this demon days.

The number of professions one can be proud of is now getting smaller by the hour, nobody has told all the arrogant doctors that people now despise them more than police since covid.

All the engineers that are helping them to build the digital prison are doing the work of shame, all the people in google, apple etc.

Cause at the end of the day the wild animals have proved they are smarter than people, cause people only use their intelligence to destroy each other , so the animals win the race, the debate is over.

And when i got cats to care for and learn from, one of the greatest things i learnt from them is sleep is power. Dot let anybody takeaway your right to get enough sleep. I noticed this cats and all animals as i investigated further, are never awake for more than 3to4 hours at a time.

You become more relaxed and your sixth sense wakes up sharp, like someone turned up the volume. That's what the animals are doing when they take it easy whilst men slave themselves to fruitless ambitions that will end in not.

So i have increased my operations, to feeding birds too so that they can be around to learn from and care for. And i am learning from them too
like why are birds feathers and plant leaves similar shape. Since plants dont fly. But they do they fly in place dancing in the wind.
However my theory is you can turn a woman on a lot by stroking her gently with a feather unlike say with a stone.
And the birds are able to fly cause they stroke and turn on the chi energy field in empty space which results in erection that gives them flight, just like in sex its all electrical activity of the same kind.

And when you do to the empty space around you what the birds feather does to the air, you too become more electrically charged, they call that taichi. Massaging the field increases you and the field likes it too, plants do it, birds do it, so i do it too .

Next i am trying to improve relations with spiders, hard going, i hardly kill them anymore, i even bought something on amazon to catch them instead of kill them, but progress is slow and promising so far. But i hate to kill spider despite how much they scare me cause they are soooo intelligent , and i hate to kill something that show so much fear to die like spiders do , they play dead very well too.

The animals may yet teach us the way out of the hole mans arrogance has dug for himself.

4 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Abeg make every body get out

Nothing funny why life go hard like this

This minute I am saving the next minute my savings is saving me

Abeg life too hard
And this sun just come too much
Fuel 300 a liter
Sub 5k nur Dey reach one week for iPhone
Car parts extremely expensive

even 5k na 3days for Android
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Reference(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Uyi168:
christains in the year 5035.

"we are living in the last days"
grin

Well perhaps you do not understand what the biblical phrase 'last days' actually means. The problem with most folks is how to distinguish where scripture is direct and where it is figurative. Understanding is not for everyone. You have to be it to know it.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by barbstee(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

[/b]

Make no Mistake!

Ladies and Gentlemen! [b] The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

But some of you people say Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the anti Christ.

Now I put it to you
Who do you take Muhammad to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth / Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.