Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) (62082 Views)

Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Brain Implant For Translating Peoples Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Streett: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Greatex90:
Cut his hands and do major cashout

AjƩ!!!!

Youā€™s a total Badass

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Uyi168: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Stanleyq:
If u are up to 40 and above and u still dont believe that ur own last days are near and may not reach up to more 1yr 2yrs 3, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50ys, u are a fool.

see what I'm saying..
small talk, this idioot is already pouring insults..

ozwor
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Ebukaboss(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Na technology
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Blitzerz: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science and technology at work !

Religious folks rushing in here to spew trash !

Go and collect the chip if you know say you no dey fear.

Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by obaaderemi: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Revelation. The Bible is complete.

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by obaaderemi: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2022
meobizy:
Nairaland ā€œchristiansā€ will keep masturbating to the news. They are too ignorant to realize the religion they use to justify their existence is non-African.
Of course it's non-African. It's universal.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Righteousness2(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2022
barbstee:

But some of you people say Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the anti Christ.

Now I put it to you
Who do you take Muhammad to be?

Run to JESUS Christ! Muhammad has nothing to do for your Salvation.
He cannot Save you.
Salvation is Only possible through JESUS Christ.
I Admonish you to Come to JESUS Christ. Surrender your life to HIM. Live according to His Commandments and in preparation for His Coming.
If you do this, you are assured of Heaven whether at Rapture or Death.

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by leye4u: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Onucs:

Agbalagba, is this one too a bad thing?

There is a direct reference to something like that in the bible,that men would need a mark on the back of their hands or on their forehead to make purchases (that's where the mark of the beast came from).

And people who refuses would be not be able to buy or sell.

That's the major reasons bible scholars were against forced-vaccination ...... because it's just a step away for that( If you understand gradualism).
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by stanliwise(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
JaskanFactor:
They say even the devil is doing Gods work. The more they show thier intentions hopefully the more people will pick race to improve their spirit.

For me as former 20 year long robotics engineer, i dropped the profession some years ago, in part cause i can no longer work on the products going in the direction this people are taking it. I mainly worked on manufacturing and medical robotics , avoided military stuff but did some , and those were the most horrible jobs , how do you work hard to make something for killing people.

I am just saying this to say, folks better start thinking twice about their career paths , so that you dont choose a career that will have you among those getting ready to fight God.

Cause all the blue chip companies and all large companies globally are really one organisation that is part of government.

So that google and Apple etc are really part of the Army, we are passed the time when you can be proud to be working in any of this places.

When you can see how mankind has lost thier way, maybe its time to get some pets and hang around animals to care for and observe them closely perchance you might learn what man has forgot .

I say this cause thier is an arrogance in youth , like when i was starting my career at 23 working for blue chip automation companies thinking big and ambitious. Turns out all those companies are just fronts for cults, and if you dont join your career will suffer , and even worse than the companies are the top name universities globally .

So that any attempt you are making to climb up the career ladder in big company big university etc is setting you up to fight against God.

So folks who dont think they have the bone to fight creator might want to think of career paths where you are your own boss, and can choose what you do. But to say you are going to work for some large origination is asking for trouble in this demon days.

The number of professions one can be proud of is now getting smaller by the hour, nobody has told all the arrogant doctors that people now despise them more than police since covid.

All the engineers that are helping them to build the digital prison are doing the work of shame, all the people in google, apple etc.

Cause at the end of the day the wild animals have proved they are smarter than people, cause people only use their intelligence to destroy each other , so the animals win the race, the debate is over.

And when i got cats to care for and learn from, one of the greatest things i learnt from them is sleep is power. Dot let anybody takeaway your right to get enough sleep. I noticed this cats and all animals as i investigated further, are never awake for more than 3to4 hours at a time.

You become more relaxed and your sixth sense wakes up sharp, like someone turned up the volume. That's what the animals are doing when they take it easy whilst men slave themselves to fruitless ambitions that will end in not.

So i have increased my operations, to feeding birds too so that they can be around to learn from and care for. And i am learning from them too
like why are birds feathers and plant leaves similar shape. Since plants dont fly. But they do they fly in place dancing in the wind.
However my theory is you can turn a woman on a lot by stroking her gently with a feather unlike say with a stone.
And the birds are able to fly cause they stroke and turn on the chi energy field in empty space which results in erection that gives them flight, just like in sex its all electrical activity of the same kind.

And when you do to the empty space around you what the birds feather does to the air, you too become more electrically charged, they call that taichi. Massaging the field increases you and the field likes it too, plants do it, birds do it, so i do it too .

Next i am trying to improve relations with spiders, hard going, i hardly kill them anymore, i even bought something on amazon to catch them instead of kill them, but progress is slow and promising so far. But i hate to kill spider despite how much they scare me cause they are soooo intelligent , and i hate to kill something that show so much fear to die like spiders do , they play dead very well too.

The animals may yet teach us the way out of the hole mans arrogance has dug for himself.
Sat down and composed a lot of weird stuff. You need mental help
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by tsdarkside(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its all the more reason why we should know the time is near. Jesus is coming soon, Just like in the days of Noah, people would be living as usual but the flood came after Noah, his families and the animals went into the Ark and after it was shut off.

Then the flood began, and it was too late to get into that Ark. That Ship is Jesus, we have to abide in Him, so we can be counted worthy to escape these things. I pray God will keep us in the Ark while we wait.

abegi,spare me with that white jessssus christ nonesense....

btw,that guy was not white and freakin spare me that skin color doesnt matter....
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by tsdarkside(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Desusi:

For serious minded Christians, no problem, its a glorious time with the lord,but for the backsliders, carelessness, hypocrites, its going to be horrible. Its a bad news to them.Brothers and sisters,examine yourselves!

true that....
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by tsdarkside(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2022
JaskanFactor:
They say even the devil is doing Gods work. The more they show thier intentions hopefully the more people will pick race to improve their spirit.

For me as former 20 year long robotics engineer, i dropped the profession some years ago, in part cause i can no longer work on the products going in the direction this people are taking it. I mainly worked on manufacturing and medical robotics , avoided military stuff but did some , and those were the most horrible jobs , how do you work hard to make something for killing people.

I am just saying this to say, folks better start thinking twice about their career paths , so that you dont choose a career that will have you among those getting ready to fight God.

Cause all the blue chip companies and all large companies globally are really one organisation that is part of government.

So that google and Apple etc are really part of the Army, we are passed the time when you can be proud to be working in any of this places.

When you can see how mankind has lost thier way, maybe its time to get some pets and hang around animals to care for and observe them closely perchance you might learn what man has forgot .

I say this cause thier is an arrogance in youth , like when i was starting my career at 23 working for blue chip automation companies thinking big and ambitious. Turns out all those companies are just fronts for cults, and if you dont join your career will suffer , and even worse than the companies are the top name universities globally .

So that any attempt you are making to climb up the career ladder in big company big university etc is setting you up to fight against God.

So folks who dont think they have the bone to fight creator might want to think of career paths where you are your own boss, and can choose what you do. But to say you are going to work for some large origination is asking for trouble in this demon days.

The number of professions one can be proud of is now getting smaller by the hour, nobody has told all the arrogant doctors that people now despise them more than police since covid.

All the engineers that are helping them to build the digital prison are doing the work of shame, all the people in google, apple etc.

Cause at the end of the day the wild animals have proved they are smarter than people, cause people only use their intelligence to destroy each other , so the animals win the race, the debate is over.

And when i got cats to care for and learn from, one of the greatest things i learnt from them is sleep is power. Dot let anybody takeaway your right to get enough sleep. I noticed this cats and all animals as i investigated further, are never awake for more than 3to4 hours at a time.

You become more relaxed and your sixth sense wakes up sharp, like someone turned up the volume. That's what the animals are doing when they take it easy whilst men slave themselves to fruitless ambitions that will end in not.

So i have increased my operations, to feeding birds too so that they can be around to learn from and care for. And i am learning from them too
like why are birds feathers and plant leaves similar shape. Since plants dont fly. But they do they fly in place dancing in the wind.
However my theory is you can turn a woman on a lot by stroking her gently with a feather unlike say with a stone.
And the birds are able to fly cause they stroke and turn on the chi energy field in empty space which results in erection that gives them flight, just like in sex its all electrical activity of the same kind.

And when you do to the empty space around you what the birds feather does to the air, you too become more electrically charged, they call that taichi. Massaging the field increases you and the field likes it too, plants do it, birds do it, so i do it too .

Next i am trying to improve relations with spiders, hard going, i hardly kill them anymore, i even bought something on amazon to catch them instead of kill them, but progress is slow and promising so far. But i hate to kill spider despite how much they scare me cause they are soooo intelligent , and i hate to kill something that show so much fear to die like spiders do , they play dead very well too.

The animals may yet teach us the way out of the hole mans arrogance has dug for himself.

i like you....simple things of life....
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2022
JaskanFactor:

I want to venture into the development of mobile robot applications by either going into search for jobs or raise money to build my patent as I have the knowledge already.

Please I need your advice on this.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by DaveHarry(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2022
So d plan is to turn everyone to a robot abi?
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Stanleyq: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Uyi168:

see what I'm saying..
small talk, this idioot is already pouring insults..

ozwor
verbum sapienti satis in latin, a word is enough for a wise, wise person understands a simple syllogy and its not an insult, elaboration, that if u do not believe that ur end may be now or sooner, u are a fool, but if u believe, u are not a fool, simple.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by ransomed: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Some will still doubt the coming of Christ, even, this evidence will be queried.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2022
rubbish
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Broveens42(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
ransomed:
Some will still doubt the coming of Christ, even, this evidence will be queried.

This is what happens when you watch too much Hollywood movies. I thought you should rely on biblical texts
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Broveens42(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Seems there's no end in sight for depopulation agenda...

Is there risk of an internal radiation?
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Gospel2Day: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Triangles1:
Mr Righteousness what do you have to say about this.

Don't ask what he has to say. Go and read Bible for yourself to see what God has already said.
Don't outsource issue of your eternity to anyone.
Take Bible Prophecies very seriously.
Shalom.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by morinto: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are flipping off the pages of the Bible in warp speed!!!!

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.
[b][/b]
Most of us misinterprete the bible and make the unbelievers make jest at us. When the Bible talk about Mark of the beast. It does not mean physical mark. It is a spiritual mark and the mark of the beast have started even though some of us Christians don't know. Let me give u a scenario. For you to be a successful musician in the USA u must join illuminate and without join the illuminating your music career may not grow despite how talented u might be. That is a pure example of the 66

Make no Mistake!
The Markers are being set on the stage.
The World is being conditioned and Prepped up for the Coming Mark of the Beast!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

The Rapture of the saints is the only thing holding him right now.

Take your relationship with GOD Serious.
Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.
This World is about to Explode!
The RAPTURE is just a Breath away.
Most christains don't know how to interpret the bible. The mark of 666 is not a physical mark written on the body. And the anti christ or 666 have already started. Let me give u a pure scenario of 666 happening right now. In the American for you to become a top musician then you must join illumate and if not u might not grow dispite the gift or talent u have in music because illuminate has hijack America music. So many American musicians join the illuminate because there want to be popular that joining the illuminate is the 666. It just started but will spread all over the world with time. So I laugh when people misinterprete the bible
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by kingxsamz(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
1Sharon:

This news saddens me lol because it's validated them and given them fuel
The thing is, these folks will never stop looking for something to validate their beliefs. Just two years ago we could see how they and their pastors were convulsing over 5g. Now no one's talking about it.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Sammy5413(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
I'm waiting for one person to quote the bible and say it's a mark of 666

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by capnies: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
In all my years of Watching for the return of JESUS Christ, I have never seen things Converging as they are right now.
Endtimes Bible Prophecies are flipping off the pages of the Bible in warp speed!!!!

John the beloved in the book of revelation of the Holy Bible clearly put out these things as we are witnessing now.
[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The World is so ripe for antichrist to come on the World stage!

Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ. Make HIM the Lord and Savior of your Life.

The rapture comes after the tribulation read your Bible don't accept what your pastor says read this:
Matthew 24:29-30
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Streett: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run to JESUS Christ! Muhammad has nothing to do for your Salvation.
He cannot Save you.
Salvation is Only possible through JESUS Christ.
I Admonish you to Come to JESUS Christ. Surrender your life to HIM. Live according to His Commandments and in preparation for His Coming.
If you do this, you are assured of Heaven whether at Rapture or Death.

You go drink ToTo water overnight then come Naira land dey disturb us ā€¦ Carry Your toto water highness go Instagram if dem born You well

Iā€™m a Christian, And I donā€™t belittle or trash talk other folks Religion!

Local Backyard Dunce

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Judolisco(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Hope it will be deactivated when u die... If not ehn
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by PrincewithGod(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
End time events unfolding but people are too busy or too ignorant to know.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Bearfruit(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Science is the beast!!!!
The beast that was(tower of babel),was not (Christ reign~faith manifestation) and is(present day/uniting the world again as the previous time).
All I know is it will come to it's end,vanity,chaff,wind that will be blown away and the rock which is the everlasting rock Christ will reign forever>daniel 2;31_45,daniel 7.fly to the mountain that is true life and safety.
Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Righteousness2(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Listen young man!
Repent now you have an opportunity!
The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
All these blabbing won't help or save you.
Many who have said all manners of things, and Departed without JESUS are right now in Hell Fire , pleading and begging for the opportunity you have now.
Do the needful before it is late. That Breath in you is not in your Power.
The needful is to Run Quickly to JESUS Christ
Streett:

You go drink ToTo water overnight then come Naira land dey disturb us ā€¦ Carry Your toto water highness go Instagram if dem born You well

Iā€™m a Christian, And I donā€™t belittle or trash talk other folks Religion!

Local Backyard Dunce

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by Guguru102(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior,what about you?

1 Like

Re: UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) by BJanta: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Make no Mistake!

It's so scary bro , it's scary. But what shall
we do as the Redeemed of the LORD
to escape this, knowing fully what it
portends. I'm always so much scared
everytime I read about this thing. May
the good blessed LORD help us to
escape this evil in JESUS' Name, amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth / Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.