Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi (2177 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / NYSC Scandal: I Never Claimed To Have Gotten A Degree From OAU – Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

At least everyone knows your father is mad.

I heard he was the mad man giving advice to Obi.

slowpoke.
Have you taken your drugs today? Or we should bundle you back in chains

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
This man was rich even before joining politics

He bought a London house for a million pounds in 1996 and he was just 35yrs old .

Obi is a real Man abeg

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Na your papa dem dey pay 30k.

Idiots think everyone they meet online is like their fathers.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

At least everyone knows your father is mad.

I heard he was the mad man giving advice to Obi.

slowpoke.

Wow! Just wow!!

Eeyah! I can only pity you. You must have been through a lot.

You never got the privilege to enjoy the love of a father. Your father was a tout at Oshodi who slept with your LovePeddler of a mother to produce you. This is why you go about thinking all fathers behave like the useless owomida-shouting imp that produced you.

You fathers is supposed to be paraded naked in the market and dragged by the balls for failing to ensure the integrity of the condom he used in impregnating the dirty thing your LovePeddler of a mother has between her legs.

Son of a torn condom undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2

Have you finished?

1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Wow! Just wow!!

Eeyah! I can only pity you. You must have been through a lot.

You never got the privilege to enjoy the love of a father. Your father was a tout at Oshodi who slept with your LovePeddler of a mother to produce you. This is why you go about thinking all fathers behave like the useless owomida-shouting imp that produced you.

You fathers is supposed to be paraded naked in the market and dragged by the balls for failing to ensure the integrity of the condom he used in impregnating the dirty thing your LovePeddler of a mother has between her legs.

Son of a torn condom undecided

Boring.

Evident you are trying to overcompensate.

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
isaacngozi79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk2Y-KE3nc

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, (LP), Peter Obi says he has never claimed to be a poor man.

Obi stated this during an interview while correcting a perception about him being frugal, as he stated that he is a comfortable man by any global standard.

He referenced a quote that goes thus ‘anybody who has $1 million dollars is a rich man and going by that, he is affirming that he is millionaire anywhere in the world.

The former governor of Anambra state also said he owns shares in companies in Nigeria and he does not see the need to flaunt it or explain his business to anyone.
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

You are an idiot.

Has it ever been debunked that Tinubu was a Mobil executive?

If your papa see work as gateman for Mobil dem for don make am Igwe for your village.

Bunkum.

Your father is the idiot here. I don't blame you for inheriting it. Inherent stupidity runs in your lineage. It's the curse Oduduwa himself placed on your forebear. You have carried it and would pass it on to your generations to come.

Tinubu was a treasurer at Exxon Mobil right? Good! Please can you explain how a treasurer has been amassing bullion vans and other possessions?

You must think everyone is as stupid as your father who didn't know when to pull out when sleeping with that thing you call mother. If he had done that, the world wouldn't know a waste like you.

As a fool, you idiots think other people's fathers are like yours. My father is far better than yours. Your father is an agbero and died as one at Oshodi underbridge. I even heard his corpse was burnt to ashes. Is that correct?
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu cant you see the man face from the picture? Abi you no watch the clip of the interview? Ba hankali...

Weyrey!

Quit lying and come up with issue-based arguments. I know you must sha talk to fill your quota for ₦30k stipend. But let it be issue-based.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Your father is the idiot here. I don't blame you for inheriting it. Inherent stupidity runs in your lineage. It's the curse Oduduwa himself placed on your forebear. You have carried it and would pass it on to your generations to come.

Tinubu was a treasurer at Exxon Mobil right? Good! Please can you explain how a treasurer has been amassing bullion vans and other possessions?

You must think everyone is as stupid as your father who didn't know when to pull out when sleeping with that thing you call mother. If he had done that, the world wouldn't know a waste like you.

As a fool, you idiots think other people's fathers are like yours. My father is far better than yours. Your father is an agbero and died as one at Oshodi underbridge. I even heard his corpse was burnt to ashes. Is that correct?

You think he is your father that had no plan.

Tomorrow, you would claim he owns Alpha-Beta as if it is an illegal entity.

Idiot.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Boring.

Evident you are trying to overcompensate.

grin

Are you running? I told you that your father and those before him can't compare with me.

You're swine of a father is lucky I've changed else, you for hear am.

Now run along useless thing. Have a nice day eating filth and licking Tinubu's scrotum.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Idiot.

You're father is the idiot here.

My father has done what your forefathers and many in your village can't. I won't brag here.

How did Tinubu make his money. Come and defend the drug lord na.

Son of a torn condom.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Are you running? I told you that your father and those before him can't compare with me.

You're swine of a father is lucky I've changed else, you for hear am.

Now run along useless thing. Have a nice day eating filth and licking Tinubu's scrotum.

See someone that doesn't even know his father.

Because your mom told you Chibuzor the scrap metal scavenger is your father, when indeed it is Agiliga the tout.

Mumu.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You're father is the idiot here.

My father has done what your forefathers and many in your village can't. I won't brag here.

How did Tinubu make his money. Come and defend the drug lord na.

Son of a torn condom.

All these people that don't even know their fathers.

It can pain them.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Weyrey!

Quit lying and come up with issue-based arguments. I know you must sha talk to fill your quota for ₦30k stipend. But let it be issue-based.

you must be rating yourself high to think i will even be stooping so low to be arguing with a zombidient.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Because your mom told you Chibuzor the scrap metal scavenger is your father, when indeed it is Agiliga the tout.

Mumu.

grin grin grin

I don't just know my father, I look exactly like him. Unfortunately, same can't be said of you cheesy

Your father was a tout whose cup got full and he was burnt to death at Oshodi underbridge. Your father was a robber. A petty thief who went about stealing from innocent people till he met his Waterloo. You have continued in this line and would soon meet your demise. Just that you would get a bit lucky and end up as an Abobaku cheesy

I can only your mistake of a mother embarassed. She should have aborted you and flushed you down the toilet. Though she conceived you in a shameful way, she should have sent you down the toilet to rid the world of a walking waste.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

you must be rating yourself high to think i will even be stooping so low to be arguing with a zombidient.

Lol.

You're are actually the dunce here. See who want to argue with me? Lmao grin

Tinubu urchins lack brains. This is a well-known fact. Go upgrade your IQ first before we can enter an intelligent discourse.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

All these people that don't even know their fathers.

It can pain them.

Son of an Obalende LovePeddler. How far na? grin

Shey I warned you? I told you that you would cry. Didn't I? Now who's crying? grin
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I don't just know my father, I look exactly like him. Unfortunately, same can't be said of you cheesy

Your father was a tout whose cup got full and he was burnt to death at Oshodi underbridge. Your father was a robber. A petty thief who went about stealing from innocent people till he met his Waterloo. You have continued in this line and would soon meet your demise. Just that you would get a bit lucky and end up as an Abobaku cheesy

I can only your mistake of a mother embarassed. She should have aborted you and flushed you down the toilet. Though she conceived you in a shameful way, she should have sent you down the toilet to rid the world of a walking waste.

Mumu.
Go and look for your father.

Today it is Chibuzor, tomorrow it is Ifeanyi.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

grin grin grin

Son of a torn condom. Are you still crying?

It must be really painful to come from the lineage of Abobakus. Eeyah!! So sorry for this.

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Son of a torn condom. Are you still crying?

It must be really painful to come from the lineage of Abobakus. Eeyah!! So sorry for this.

Your mom doesn't like condoms.

Hence the syphilis that killed your father.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by DWickedLandLord: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:
Someone bought a house for 69k pounds but later claimed he bought it for 1 million pounds.

He lies so effortlessly.

Vote your angel
No be by force to get sense
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by uchman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:
Someone bought a house for 69k pounds but later claimed he bought it for 1 million pounds.

He lies so effortlessly.

Only a mad man will do such, 69k pounds worth of item can not and will not go close to item worth 1 million pounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by VirileNelly2420: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Lord of Lamba, Peter Obi is really dealing with this man, the host.
From his countenance and body language, you can tell he cant take it anymore.

Imagine a lie of about 600:120 volts proportional to that of a transformer passing through someone's body.

Peter Obi, abeg now...
Lol... grin grin
U're sick. Which lie...
She he always tells u to go n verify?

Or u still need ask Google to confirm Obi is a billionaire? cool
The young man has been a billionaire I think before he clock 30 sef.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Vote your angel
No be by force to get sense

As I dey debunk Obi lies dey pain una.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Rule 2 please
this is absurd
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.

Rule 2 please
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Mumu.
Rule 2
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by BossGerald: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Most def, You must be an Ipobian east of the River Niger, now an Oblivious Obidient?

Hahaha, cone headed structure.

Ipob must be giving you sleepless nights grin grin

Say hi to Sunday igboho.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2 please
this is absurd

Which lalasticlala are you calling?

I will continue to torment you lot.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

cheesy

Omo Komo!

You can cry blood and cry to sleep. It's your business.

You have succeeded in shaming the two fo.ols that brought you to this world. It would have been better they mined your skull and sold it for ₦14,000 as your people do.

Your father was burnt to death and your mum died of Gonorrhoea. I now understand why you're so angry at other people's parents. But it's not our fault na
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by PoliciaNLand: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Idiot.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central / Breaking: Court To Hear Perjury Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration. / Igbo Man Wins $500m Contract To Build Monorail Network In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.