Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting (241 Views)

Drama As Woman Blocks Groom From Dancing With Bride(pics/video) / The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting by maryamabba: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otDHxbjY2k

Tears of joy and songs of praise rented the air at the home of a Nigerian couple as they welcomed a set of twins after being married for 24 years.

The man and his wife were celebrated by friends and family who showed up upon hearing the great news.

Nonye Akah Ijeoma, sister to the man, took to Facebook to call on well-meaning Nigerians to join the family in rejoicing.

She shared a video of them celebrating and singing worship songs, writing;

”Twins after 24 years of marriage My joy knows no bound Biko join me to celebrate this awesome God, Him alone is the only wise God. His ways are never our ways.

My brother has finally been clothed with honour as God blessed his marriage of 24 years with twins, a boy and a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting by isaacngozi79: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Stop stressing when others give up on you, walk out on you and turn their backs on you. It’s not the end of the world. The Almighty will see to it that you weather the storms in life, if you bear beautiful patience and trust Him. Don’t hesitate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting by johnsonadewole: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations to her
To God be the Glory
Re: Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting by yinkus6750(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist.
Just be patient and await your appointed time.
You will rejoice at last.
Re: Jubilation As Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 24yrs Of Waiting by VeryWickedMan: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Somewhere in Anambra, a woman is looking for her twins.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Ways To Garner Huge Views And Subscribers On Youtube / Please I Need Sugar Mummy Or Single Mom / 11 Family Members Die After Eating Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.