Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa (6985 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa by vislabraye(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ikennaford:

I no know who put Ghana, both gender deh ugly, I never see fine Ghanaian being before, only that mixed actress, what's that her name sef,
Again s.africA no suppose deh for most beautiful but for most curvaceous, s. Africa ladies deh ugly that will make you sue them for ugliness, my current baby mama is ruwandan American, brothers and sisters, coman c beauty,,,, na ruwandan babes be the most beautiful in Africa, then our ladies are the most promiscuous in Africa

But you get to pay something before you chook them.
Re: Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
South African babes are foine shaaa
Re: Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa by chymeze: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2022
vislabraye:

Angola should be on the list.
Wetin Angola get?
Re: Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa by chymeze: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2022
vislabraye:

But you get to pay something before you chook them.
Like sex for money � grin grin
Re: Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa by FERNADEZISBACK: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2022
siofra:

Hi, where have you been?
It's been a while!
I have been busy...how is you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught? / Is She Crossing The Line? (can A Boyfriend Be Disobeyed) / My Girl Friend Farts A Lot During Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.