Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From My Trip To Singapore (39450 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Alary: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
sihamey:

OP is it a sticker visa or e-visa online print out you use for boarding flight here
Did you visit the embassy here in lagos during visa application or just online application?
Do you get visa stamp in your passport on arrival ?
I’m asking because my business partner in Singapore is inviting me for an event in Singapore next month.
Are you sure it is an event? Na God I take beg you no involve your self for drug matter o, Singapore no get joy for those kind thing, na martial law, instant execution. God be with you as you go.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by flexyrule(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
sihamey:

I have confirmed it , is one leg, well I don’t think I will spend 1 million for a flight right now , if my business partner is welling to foot part of the bill I might consider that otherwise I will abort the plan till next time when the flight is cheap
You don't need to explain anything to us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by sihamey: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alary:

Are you sure it is an event? Na God I take beg you no involve your self for drug matter o, Singapore no get joy for those kind thing, na martial law, instant execution. God be with you as you go.
I don’t belong to the terrible gender that keep disgracing Nigeria abroad. grin
Anyways due to high cost of flight tickets this season I have canceled the plan till next year.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by RALPHOW(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
I was in Singapore in 2019 for just a week training, honestly I wept for Nigeria.
A country with the same weather. without Oil but only good leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by sihamey: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
flexyrule:
You don't need to explain anything to us.

Who be us I mentioned your name grin
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by SugarGirl44(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
christejames:
If Lee Kwan Yu can do it for Singapore, Peter Obi will do it for Nigeria kiss

Yeah right. Just like he did it in anambra and you’re living there right now. Ani ori yin ti buru sẹ ẹyin zombidients yi.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by occfx: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
good4all40:
It's a cool country l was there before the COVID but please whatever you do, do not overstay your visa for 1 hour.

It's a visa on arrival country for most countries of the world including most countries in Africa it used to be visa on arrival for Nigerians before they cancelled it in early 2000s and their passport is rated 2nd best passport in the world after that of Japan.

They are mostly Chinese with Malay and Indian ethnicities and few of other mixed race

They don't joke with their law as drug sells or usage is death penalty they even kill their citizens if found with drugs let alone foreigners.

As long as you abide by the law of the land, you are good to go. No doubt you will enjoy your stay as there are many places to visit. Op pls Try to visit their Zoo as well whenever you have the time.

Enjoy!

Yes, Let's see if it's better than this zoo in West Africa
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by BABANGBALI: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Is this not Lagos state?

Na God dey pity us, out of 10 commandments i don disobey 9
na only Thou shall not kill remain

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by jamesversion: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:
Few months ago, I went to Singapore for vacation. I decide to take some pictures. Happy viewing

Pls show us pictures of Ashawo houses in Singapore.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Warmaterial(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Menhhh d country fine o
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:
Singapore is a very neat country

The third picture. I remember that place from that last Hitman movie
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by TNORWAY: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
motionarena:

I am using Iphone 14 pro Max
Omo......make I hide my face.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:
Few months ago, I went to Singapore for vacation. I decide to take some pictures. Happy viewing
what exactly re you supposed to do with that piece of watermelon?
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Freemasonry: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
I recognized some of your pics from the movie "Crazy Rich Asians". Singapore is indeed beautiful.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Burruchaga71(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is how a country suppose to be.
While Nigeria is still robbing shoulders with Malawi.
Very shameful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by spartachico(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
crime free country ,best country in the world
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by RichAbujaGuy: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:

i have many more to upload. but im just tired of this NL issue.

Very nice one Op, enjoy and have a safe holiday abroad. Very clean and tidy over there.

We all love NL but also agree it's time to upgrade and modernize the forum.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by zoedew: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:
Singapore is such a beautiful country
TRACEABLE TO RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP. NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE OUR POLITICAL LEADERS ARE LARGELY IRRESPONSIBLE!
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by viodemus: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
even their sea get electricity, all because Soludo and his backed agents chop our money. He wan chop pass Abacha.

Singapore is beautiful. Nigeria no reach their level.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by descarado: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Love Asian countries. We have a lot in common with them
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by ISTP: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Because most people don't throw gum away properly.

Oh! I get.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by ISTP: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
horlus:

Because it’s assumed as dirty, it’s difficult to control how people dispose it. One time Singapore was the neatest country in the world and they don’t joke with that status.

I get you.

Now, I know why.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by promzy555(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Op is it possible for a direct employment?
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Iykoto86(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
expatinmalay:
Oh boy,see as your hand fat for the picture where you dey chop rice.na my crew you be sha.fat us.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
ISTP:
Marina Bay sighted. smiley

I still don't know why chew gum are banned there.

Chew gum is not banned rather the importation of chew gum especially non-medical gum is prohibited.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by ISTP: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Gerrard59:

Chew gum is not banned rather the importation of chew gum especially non-medical gum is prohibited.

Duly noted.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Mirasteel: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Singapore is a beautiful country.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by expertman(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Stop misleading people my brother there is evisa for Nigerians but you must be on tour with a local tour company .

Make your research before commenting please .

izibili44:
Guy no real no e-visa for Nigerian
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Singapore should expect me in few months. Although I sense a humid climate unlike my sweet countryside.
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by helicoptarr: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2022
expatinmalay:

Thanks for sharing, bro!

Noce one!
Re: Pictures From My Trip To Singapore by Igbojihadist: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Unrated900:
@op u just go download Singapore pictures online come post am
the thing tire me oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.