Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Visit To Chad (live Update). - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Chad (live Update). (48177 Views)

My Road Trip From Asaba To Chad (live Update). / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by 10kgod(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Still nursing my ambition to embark on my own adventures. Hands are tie for now.... I will surely do my own.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by 10kgod(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Op should come out. We are enjoying this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Konjiboii: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
kals4luv990:
will you keep quiet?

You still dey sing burial music post for YouTube?
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Good morning from Dikwa, Slept here no movement in and out of the town!

Solders said so, hoping to move today, its like 7am here, sun is already out

Awwwnnnn... I love your dentition grin You're cute..
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by HilcomTech(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
NewtonSZN:

Heat in Kaduna? I've lived in Kaduna since I was born and the heat here is normal compared to what is experienced in the South.

Don't mind some of these guys. I also saw why the guy typed.

Lagos is hotter than Kaduna

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by GorillaApp(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Guy what is the issue? What is 18k/night hotel in nigeria one can’t lodge in?
I can as well afford it.
Like I said before, have traveled far and wide too but can’t take this kind of risk.
That’s job and Goodluck to him

My guy no be only you. I can't try this trip at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by MansoryMX(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
TechBaron:
With due respect, you are a FOOL man!

I once had your type of mentality, why take risk to travel to the moon? Why do we have international space stations? What's the need for exploring the amazons?

If you are smart as you claim, you should be able to figure sh*t out.

You are the bigger fool if you and the ediot sees every young man living large from sitting at the comfort of their home. I nor know country I wan travel to na wretched Chad of all places. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by GoodIsGod: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
emmaodet:

Guy what is the issue? What is 18k/night hotel in nigeria one can’t lodge in?
I can as well afford it.
Like I said before, have traveled far and wide too but can’t take this kind of risk.
That’s job and Goodluck to him

Many guys conclude on other's lives based on their living level. They conclude that other people's pockets are same or even less than theirs despite everyone being faceless here.
Stop bothering yourself answering guys like him. They are trolls and probably jobless.

Seeing him hyping 18k hotel looks funny.

Some Nairalanders see lodging in 18k hotels as an insult.

Nairaland is fun. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Akeema14: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
OP, I hope u are fine.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by grandstar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
henrimoto:
.. Lol, those immigration guys that said you are an arab...them no sabi work, na jjc them be for immigration work. Arabs dey get your type of nose and fat face ? Lol.. Bros, welldone jare. Allah ke mu hanya.

You have black Arabs. Being Arab is now more of a culture than race.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by occfx: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
Remember when I visited and stayed in Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, and Sokoto...

Those states have very large and massive land mass! Terrible heat too!

Lovely places to stay if you can behave yourself and keep a low profile.

Their economy is far better than ours down South... Food and accomodations ridiculously cheap!

If not for terrorism (which we all know is due to Northern politics of evil), that region would have been a massive relocation zone for many struggling Southerners.

What Peter Obi sees... After peter Obi administration, the north will start agitating to have there own country. I wonder why they don't want to use those massive lands. They are so fixated on the oil in the south. The north can feed the whole west Africa.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
occfx:

What Peter Obi sees... After peter Obi administration, the north will start agitating to have there own country. I wonder why they don't want to use those massive lands. They are so fixated on the oil in the south. The north can feed the whole west Africa.

Thank you... Most of them don't even realize it!

They are being taken for a ride by their very own elite!

The day their eyes open, the revolution will be nuclear!

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by nedekid: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
I recognize that dash board anywhere. Peugeot 504. Kai, I use that moto die! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by iphyjones(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good job op
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by occfx: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hope bandits never kidnap this man

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by blizz5ive(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice and I will love to do this one Day. Can I hook you up on WhatsApp?
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by folake4u(f): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
I totally loved reading this adventurous story.

I'm a sucker for adventure as it is a form of education also. smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by nedekid: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Henrymas:
With the way you are dressed, hope the beans you went to purchase is not meant for Shettima's boys?
The cassava, agbado for Tinubu's puppies.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Father4all: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
MansoryMX:

You are talking like a retard. If you choose to go through such shitty way in life that’s your business. Some of us work smart from the comfort of our homes and go to paris or Rome for vacations. Mind you I ain’t referring to yahoo. Even those doing yahoo work hard for it. People do all sort of legit business from the comfort of their homes and make millions in weeks! From TikTok to YouTube to Freelance, web developers, coding, programming, affiliated marketing, intermediary marketing, Amazon marketing, Fiverr and many more!

Stop reasoning like a fool. I applaud the zoo for his bravery to travel to to such a shitty and dangerous place. I for one will never try such! I wake up in the morning, check the market. Make some money! Play my game or watch movie, play Ekiti game, drive out and relax, check my affiliated market and fvck. Repeate!! Repeatee!!!
too much insult bro why?
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by nedekid: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Many guys conclude on other's lives based on their living level. They conclude that other people's pockets are same or even less than theirs despite everyone being faceless here.
Stop bothering yourself answering guys like him. They are trolls and probably jobless.

Nairaland is fun. grin

Average hotel I say cost between 40 to 100 pounds per night, travelodge to be precise. Some days cost more than others, so 18k naira is no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Babysho(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
Remember when I visited and stayed in Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Niger, and Sokoto...

Their economy is far better than ours down South... Food and accomodations ridiculously cheap!

If not for terrorism (which we all know is due to Northern politics of evil), that region would have been a massive relocation zone for many struggling Southerners.

Forget oil, the north is actually the richest region in Nigeria with that land mass and population but for them to reach their potential, it'll take years and a lot of hardwork.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by henrimoto(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

gbam!! Well said.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
obiekunie01:
MEN! THIS 504 DEY BURST MY HEAD!

See how rickety it is and yet e still dey cover thousand of kilometers gallantly without complain.
If u need one contact me.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by emmaodet: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Nairaland is fun. grin

I swear.
The way he hyped the 18k sef.
I just had to avoid him going forward

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babysho:

Forget oil, the north is actually the richest region in Nigeria with that land mass and population but for them to reach their potential, it'll take years and a lot of hardwork.

Tell them... Many Nigerians are sitting on gold yet remain poor due to ignorance and bad leadership!

This is the story of Africa today... Same with Congo DR, Sudan, etc.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Africapitalist: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Count me in, travelling is one of my hobbies.
So far I have travelled to almost 11 west African countries.
vibrant99:
CC: WILSON 212

we are 3 now, we can start a Whatsapp group ?

What do u think

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Offpointng: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Josbreed:
Whatever the op is doing traveling in Borno state with all these dangers, I am 200% ready to go twice the length. I love risky adventures. If I die I die. But no opportunity. Though, I have been to Maiduguri 3 times.

Mumu grin grin
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by greatfucker: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
were is op abi them don kpeme op ni
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by darelar(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Op we'll love to hear from you again. I pray that God should guide and protect you throughout your journey.
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by Akeema14: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
OP! show nah. put our mind at ease o. been waiting for update
Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by brandsoncharlie: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
4ward4:

Stop it, naira is still very much valid with a good purchasing power. going by his calculations 200k naira will give 344k cefas
That 344k is not the real value on the cefa side when u use the currency in these countries you will understand their currency very well.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Chad (live Update). by womaniser(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just look at how inhospitable the journey is cry

Bad roads, harsh weather, lots of dust and to top it all, high-security risks. Can you imagine seeing heavily armed soldiers everywhere, asking you to ensure your raggedy jalopy is in tiptop condition because you will be abandoned if it breaks down and the probability of you being kidnapped or killed shortly thereafter is so high its sure banker. undecided

I like adventures o and I frequented Birnin Gwari, Saminaka, Funtua etc back then but with the present state of things, it's not worth the risk mehn.
I'd rather DHL all that grain produce.

Just look at hotel for God's sake. cry God forbid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.