Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) (19694 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Africum: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2022
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op2cl67nOp4

125 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Africum: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Judge among yourselves who is the most qualified. This is also a video of Bola Tinubu saying he's the most qualified because of these credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMPRmioFp4

10 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Yeah! Most qualified as far it is sane and we'll discerning Nigerian are concerned given the current political equation. It is time for Nigerians to take their destiny into their hands.
Atiku and Tinubu have assumed positions in the country, and they are still stubborn political grasshoppers and do not want to relinquish power to the youths.

Nigeria can regain her political problem if all these old brigades are pushed out of the system. Nigerians will never forgive themselves in 2023 if they make the costly mistake of retaining these old brigades..."

"Southwest contributed to Nigeria’s problems by voting APC in 2015" – Ahmed Bakare
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/06/southwest-contributed-to-nigerias-problems-by-voting-apc-in-2015-ahmed-bakare/

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by guass(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2022
If you are a Nigerian and you are satisfied with the prices of rice and other commodities including dollar, then don't vote Obi. But if you want the prices to come down then you have to be OBIdient.

233 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
The most qualify Dunce I guess!

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

CoolAmbience:

I am from Anambra state, and from an LGA that shares same border with Peter Obi's Anaocha LGA.

My town is a 10 - 15 minute drive to Obi's Agulu.

I make bold to say that Obi is worst candidate for president.

Almost all the roads constructed under Obi are ridden with potholes today.

The man left no legacy whatsoever in Anambra state.

Thank you for being truthful CoolAmbience

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by asuraking: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
That is the reason we are rooting for you sir.if you know that you true nigerian pls vote obidatti for 2023.

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Ttc
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2022
I believe you sir, you're the most qualified and healthy presidential aspirant. I pray that Nigerians should think beyond ethnicity to vote for the best candidate this time around.

Pls vote wisely for a better Nigeria.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
PO
I want the emergence of a new ruling party and LP won’t be such a bad idea
During GEJ regime the bandits from niger Delta cashed out
This PMB regime Fulani bandits dey cash out on a reg
If PO emerges as the president i hope he deals with Fulani bandits, UGM, Niger delta avengers and Any terror group in SW too decisively just as he promised
We don’t want preferential treatment/ double standards

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
I’m even more qualified than BAT and Atiku… my daddy (buhari) knows this…

Even buhari is Obidient

Go and verify

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Aboliko7: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
People's choice cool

Please Hear THIS!!

Why die in Silent!!
Why do you want to allow Ulcer and Heartburns to wipe away the joy you had before when enjoying your Favorite FOODS AND Drinks If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

Remember health is wealth!
DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.
Pay on delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by callmevirus(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
I trust you,you did it before and I believe you still do it again

PO for president

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
grin Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most qualify Dunce I guess!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by egbabiekperemo1: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Jiokejohn: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Go and verify!

I am open to investigation. If I am ever found wanting of corruption or criminality, I will throw in the towel.

I challenge the whole northerners, if anyone can come out and say that I deported him or issue an ID card to him when I was a governor, I will give up my aspiration.

I will rather fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

Do not vote for me because I am Igbo. Do not vote for me because I am a Christian. Do not vote for me because it is the turn of Southeast. It is nobody's turn. Rather it is the turn of Nigeria. Vote for a character you can trust. Vote for competence. Vote for capacity. Vote for freedom.

I governed Anambra state for 8 years. I did not owe a salary. I paid all the backlog arrears. I did not borrow one Naira. I left office leaving more than a 75billion Naira for the state in different Nigerian banks. Since then, I receive no pension, no property, or material from the state as an ex-governor.

Join the moving Train from Consumption to Production.

PLEASE, GO AND VERIFY!

{Can other candidates make such statements?}

Mr. Peter Obi has never and will never insult anybody. Be it his political opponents or rivals. Very humble to earth, accessible, and has been talking and reaching out to Nigerians.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Bugatie(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Undisputed!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by jumich1(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Mr Incoming President, just go ahead and prepare your victory speech, oh I forgot, you don't need to prepare any speech for you always speak from your heart.
Unlike the Agbado master that must read from a prepared script, else he will zoom off and carry himself dey go where he no know cheesy cheesy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Opintiwa: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2022
My vote is for peter Obi.

Atiku cannot take us anywhere

Asiwaju cannot.

We have tried these so called elders .

Obident 4 life

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Sundaycomputer: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Vote Obi

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
This is how governance should be. Interact with Nigerians directly and answer their questions.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Bugatie(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

I’m sure your heart is telling you the opposite

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by jackobi(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
You have my support and may God grant him success to lead

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Chisaedhor: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Say no more we all know

6 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Samakus(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
The confidence will wow you.

That's a man without skeletons in his cupboard

16 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Tochi3(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
PO/DATTI the men for the task at hand

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Naira20: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Very True

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Kurumaru: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
P.O Omo iyami / Nwannem/ Dan Wanni, no talk too much abeg, We know You are for us and we are for you..

13 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by JAMANZE: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
My incoming president

11 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by nairalee(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
You're right. It's just unfortunate that Nigerians prefer to vote the worst.

They voted Buhari two fucking times!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by odoemenacelevian(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
The only Man that can turn Nigeria around..
We all should look beyond ethnicity and ethrone a Nigeria that will work for all of us.

Peter Obi is not your regular politician that says he will do but never does. He promises and fulfills.
Truthful and works for his money.
Doesn't loot our common money.
He doesn't do eye service because of election.
Ever wanting to help people even from other nations

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu / FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / Mubi, Adamawa Bombings: Osinbajo Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.