Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) (19717 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by obinnaoduduwa: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
You are the man
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=Africum post=118108928]The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op2cl67nOp4

Carry talk Obi, you have lose focus you just dey deceive your self up and down....

See state you rule for 8years what you left there is hatred and killings nothing more...

Body just dey sweet you because people dey praise your ignorance talk because they are blind fans...
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by jydeskill1(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Mumu people, electioneering process on Zoom. Una go collect come feb 2023

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by padi94(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2022
The headline, sha
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Joebayo217: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2022
I think he's better. atiku must not reach dat president level he has made Nigerian suffer he caused Nigeria electricity to be unstable since OBJ time till today as for tinubu his vice president his waiting for him to die so another north will rule again it must never happen as for obi vice president I don't even trust all this northern they know how to play politics more than South vote wisely
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by BreconHills(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

Is this all he said? For an entire zoom meeting?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by ADBA3005(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118108989][/quote]

An incorrigible fool you are. Is Obi a young man?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Maxie110(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2022
By God's grace you will emerge as the president of this country. Amen

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
ADBA3005:
An incorrigible fool you are. Is Obi a young man?

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
We're behind u sir
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

Peter Obi is definitely the most qualified Presidential candidate
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by jamace(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
Judge among yourselves who is the most qualified. This is also a video of Bola Tinubu saying he's the most qualified because of these credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMPRmioFp4
Tinubu should retire to Iragbiji and enjoy his old age. Nigeria cannot afford to have an aged, sick and physically emaciated man like Tinubu. Tinubu is already suffering from dementia.
Nigeria needs to be rescued by Peter Obi.

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most qualify Dunce I guess!

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.
na rubbish talk be dat
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
nairalee:
You're right. It's just unfortunate that Nigerians prefer to vote the worst.

They voted Buhari two fucking times!
That's is something I still ponder about. It is mind-boggling!
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by TinubuThief: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.
All I see here is trash

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by dyera(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (they usual rhetoric)

You are not serious generalizing with the few unfortunate ones that allowed themselves to be used by Atiku / Tinubu sponsored unknown gunmen.

Majority of Anambrans are educated hard working, on the other hand the children of Lagosians when Tinubu was governor are currently agberos that disturb and extort hard working Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by dettolgel: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Is this your imaginary friend in the room with you now? grin
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by bepositive11: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:
undecided

The bitter truth grin
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by TinubuThief: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Try another lines. This your senseless post is too boring Mumu
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by bhella10: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2022
“And believe me, the ability to sell bottle water does not make one an expert on the economy. Atiku Abubakar is not Abraham Lincoln, he is more of a Raila Odinga. Next year, we are going to permanently retire the political tourist back to Dubai,” Sen. Shettima 2022

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by goodheart01: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Your usual rhetoric. Already sounding stale and stupid
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2022
By February we will know whether that is true or not
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2022
tillaman:
PO
I want the emergence of a new ruling party and LP won’t be such a bad idea
During GEJ regime the bandits from niger Delta cashed out
This PMB regime Fulani bandits dey cash out on a reg
If PO emerges as the president i hope he deals with Fulani bandits, UGM, Niger delta avengers and Any terror group in SW too decisively just as he promised
We don’t want preferential treatment/ double standards
time for IPOB to cash out.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Made1414(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Let us leave this... Can we place blessings upon our selves? I start.. May my life and that of my generation be like what ever Peter obi is going to offer as a president of Nigeria in Gods name Amen!!! Please bless your self using your preferred candidate like i have just did.. GOD IS HERE TO IMPLEMENT THIS.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Kurumaru:
P.O Omo iyami / Nwannem/ (I no sabi the hausa translation ) , no talk too much abeg, We know You are for us and we are for you..

Dan wani.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by jamace(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Peter performed excellently as governor over Tinubu. Checkout the human development indices stat attached.

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Every company hired the best manager.
Checking those who came for interview, the process is on.
Exchange all candidates, and assume they all are your brothers before making a choice.
If you want to employ anyhow is left for you.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by nedekid: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

See, we Nigerians are the cause of our financial problems both in gov and personal lifes. We live beyound our means.
Obi became gov in a highly indebted state, with even backlog of pensions, salaries etc.
Within a period he cut cost and cleared those debts while focusing the merger finances on critical HDIs.
He cleared the debt and turned the finances from red line to green. Ran the state within its means. Ie cut its coat according to its cloth.
What anambra then needed after obi was someone to now see the funds saved along with sound financial footing, move anambra to the next level. But ofcourse, we saw obiano, come in, saw the cash, go biserck, blew the money on airport etc. I am not saying airport etc building is bad, but you build gradually according to your pocket and hence don't need loans. I'd rather build a house or office building gradually from proceeds of my profits in my business debt free, than to go incur debt to build the structure in shorter time.
Now the state is back to square 1 with soludo have to take loans if 100b.
That is the bane if Nigeria. Obj cleared our debt to place naija on sound footing. Ofcourse when he left, new people messed it up. Same too in the 70s, big money left in the account, shagari and his gang came in saw the money and blew it.
As Obi once said, taking loans etc is not bad, the issue is that is it the same characters that will handle the money? Someone that has not honestly from the works of their hands earned 1m before you then give him 10b to manage?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by FunKiller: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

You are very childish man.
Typical yoruba ethnic bigot.
What concerns you with Anambra do you live there do you realise how daft you sound.
That's how your SW brothers voted for APC in 2015 bringing this northern curse upon us. Nothing good ever comes from be north but you yoruba Muslims so love being in league with these animals in human form.
Seems you don't want better for yourself or your fellow countryman.
God punish you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG / Governor Okowa Receives Godwin Obaseki At Delta State Government House (video) / Tinubu, Ganduje Plotted To Hand Rivers APC To Wike, Embarrass Amaechi – Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.