Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) (19720 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2022
When is Agbedo matter going to have zoom meeting with Nigerians
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by DeOTR: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Made1414:

Let us leave this... Can we place blessings upon our selves? I start.. May my life and that of my generation be like what ever Peter obi is going to offer as a president of Nigeria in Gods name Amen!!! Please bless your self using your preferred candidate like i have just did.. GOD IS HERE TO IMPLEMENT THIS.
This is to what end? Please don't include your innocent generation in this your rubbish prayer.
Will you even pray your life be like how PO governed Anambra in the first place?
It's good to support who you want, but don't even trust your life with anyone, let alone place your whole generation on a curse if someone you've most probably never met didn't perform.
I'm sure some people said this same about Buhari in 2015.
F**k! What people do in the name of politics. I'm certain PO children would never say this nonsense you wrote up there.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I am from Anambra state, and from an LGA that shares same border with Peter Obi's Anaocha LGA.

My town is a 10 - 15 minute drive to Obi's Agulu.

I make bold to say that Obi is the worst candidate for president.

Almost all the roads constructed under Obi are ridden with potholes today.

The man left no legacy whatsoever in Anambra state.
you are a fool. What happened to maintenance? As he has left office he should come back and maintain it right?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Thebigheart: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most qualify Dunce I guess!

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN,
kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

Thank you for being truthful CoolAmbience

We don hear your own side of the story.
No take chill pill it will help you alot.

Na Labour Party will go vote for come 2023 for presidency.

Then we go decide the other one by our selves.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

Ok, as the price of every commodity is shooting up under APC, so shall your problems increase...say Amen.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Win12345: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
My vote is for you Sir, more grace!
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Made1414(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

This is to what end? Please don't include your innocent generation in this your rubbish prayer.
Will you even pray your life be like how PO governed Anambra in the first place?
It's good to support who you want, but don't even trust your life with anyone, let alone place your whole generation on a curse if someone you've most probably never met didn't perform.
F**k! What people do in the name of politics. I'm certain PO children would never say this nonsense you wrote up there.

Shut up...
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Made1414(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

Shut up... Have you ever been to Anambra state? You probably talking shit... Fools be comparing Lagos to Anambra... Brind the seaport down to East and see wonders...Ugly mofus
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Gandrova: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
The only Man that can turn Nigeria around..
We all should look beyond ethnicity and ethrone a Nigeria that will work for all of us.

Peter Obi is not your regular politician that says he will do but never does. He promises and fulfills.
Truthful and works for his money.
Doesn't loot our common money.
He doesn't do eye service because of election.
Ever wanting to help people even from other nations
The way he turned Anambra to London I guess!
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by DeOTR: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Made1414:

Shut up... Have you ever been to Anambra state? You probably talking shit... Fools be comparing Lagos to Anambra... Brind the seaport down to East and see wonders...Ugly mofus
You're an idiot. The same Anambra where I dey since yesterday?
We should bring seaport to Anambra? Mumu, come and take it there na, abi is anyone stopping you?
The never-do-well is placing his whole generation on a curse because of someone he has no control over.
If you're not a fool, you'll know everyone that ever graced that seat had a good intent. Werey thinks governing a diverse country like Nigeria is 2+2.
Go ahead and curse yourself because of someone who failed as a state governor. Buhari's government will be like child's play in your life.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Made1414(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

We should bring seaport to Anambra? Mumu, come and take it there na, abi is anyone stopping you?
The never-do-well is placing his whole generation on a curse because of someone he has no control over.
If you're not a fool, you'll know everyone that ever graced that seat had a good intent. Werey thinks governing a diverse country like Nigeria is 2+2.
Go ahead and curse yourself because of someone who failed as a state governor. Buhari's government will be like child's play in your life.

Just get out.. U irritate..
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Made1414(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
DeOTR:

This is my fault. I am stupid and yes i am an idiot. Why would i be arguing with some one i don't even know.. Why would i even be commenting?? I am 100 percent sure in real life you cant near me. I am sure
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Atiku has the least chances in this race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by TechW: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoolAmbience:

U dey mind dem?

Most people supporting Obi have never been to Anambra where he served as governor for 8 years.

I told one recently that Obi vehemently refused to conduct LGA elections in 8 years, and the guy was dumbfounded.

Nearly all his supporters are people that are grossly less informed, especially those in the Southsouth that hardly leave their states and region, and know next to nothing about happenings in the country.

CoolAmbience:

Whether it is Buhari first or second term.

He has done well and deserves commendation, especially in the sprawling infrastructure and agriculture sectors.

That is what is important...not feigning ignorance of such laudable, common good projects, but amplifying some insignificant misrepresentations, just to score cheap points and earn 'empty' likes.

Why should I believe you that never see anything wrong in Buhari administration?
The fact that you never hesitate to say that you are from Anambra to justify your payment makes me to wonder how much you earn as a use and dumb political.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by DeOTR: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Made1414:

This is my fault. I am stupid and yes i am an idiot. Why would i be arguing with some one i don't even know.. Why would i even be commenting?? I am 100 percent sure in real life you cant near me. I am sure
I can not come near you based on the fact that you're richer or have more influence than me or based on say you get muscles?
E be like say life don tire you shey? I'm in Awka for the next one week. Let me know when you're ready to fix the battle. Your yeye dey smell.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Joezik(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I am from Anambra state, and from an LGA that shares same border with Peter Obi's Anaocha LGA.

My town is a 10 - 15 minute drive to Obi's Agulu.

I make bold to say that Obi is the worst candidate for president.

Almost all the roads constructed under Obi are ridden with potholes today.

The man left no legacy whatsoever in Anambra state.

Okay ...we didn't say Obi is a saint. In politics no saints yet he is better than all other candidates
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by kenechukwuori(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
PeterDatti you have my vote
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Joezik:

Okay ...we didn't say Obi is a saint. In politics no saints yet he is better than all other candidates

Tell me, how is he better?

Please, let's stick to their verifiable records of past performances in office.

Thank you.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2022
Karlosorji:
you are a fool. What happened to maintenance? As he has left office he should come back and maintain it right?

If not that you are senseless, who would be talking of maintaining a road just less than 10 years after construction?

A good number of the roads even developed dangerous potholes while he was still serving as governor.

And you come here to talk bullshit about maintenance....road don turn generator when dem dey maintain monthly?

If you know anything about building strong institutions, you wouldn't come here to embarrass yourself. Lagos is doing even much better in developing new infrastructural projects as well as maintaining and refurbishing existing public services, provided by past administrations in the state.

This is what institutionalization is about. If you are confirming that this is not happening in Anambra, then you just confirmed and agreed with me that Obi failed as governor, and therefore can't be president.

The greatest hallmark of a good leader lies in developing quality human capital to sustain your physical legacies.

You guys know nothing about leadership, that is why you think it is about wearing one kind of clothes and pretending to be humble; complaining about social ills to earn cheap popularity; leveraging on mass ignorance by young people and always being defensive to excuse your incompetencies, as Obi is known for.

A good leader amplifies good things done by others while building his campaign agenda around areas of improvement in sectors where more is required...not by complaining all the time and deriding the current leadership.

I have never heard Obi commend Buhari on the Second Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway and other outstanding projects, not even the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway or upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport rather he was credited with a comment that suggested that infrastructural projects do not have bearing on the economy.

Did Obi not know that Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis), an indigene of our state - Anambra, benefited from Buhari's Anchor Borrower's Scheme, in billions, to setup one of the largest rice farms in Southern Nigeria?

Did Obi not know that Buhari directed patronage of Innoson spares by the military? That Buhari approved purchase of vehicles worth hundreds of millions for MDAs from Innoson, including the FRSC? That, on account of Buhari's directive, tons of military footwears and uniforms are now made in Aba and Calabar?

Anyone who dares say the truth is seen as being paid and used ...Lol. That further shows how incurably petty you guys are.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by TechW: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol!

Cheap rhetorics!

How suicidal are the Second Niger Bridge, Warri-Itakpe Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Zungeru Hydropower Plant, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Calabar-Cameroun Highway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshoki Highway, Ogbia Water Project, Ziks Masoluem Project, Revolution in rice production, Airports upgrade, revitalized Fertilizer Blending Plants, Three-year JAMB result validity period, Pension payment to ex Biafran security operatives, retired FAAN staff etc, Schools Feeding Program, Anchor Borrower's Scheme, other social Investment initiatives etc.

You should come talk to me on how to rid your heart of hate and petty sentiments in order to attain normal human rationality.

watch how you embarrassed yourself on TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s96rHjd6ZU
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by mbos: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Aufbauh:

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

let him go home and snap the pot holes or forever remain silent.................
are you sure you know your way home after all?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2022
mbos:

let him go home and snap the pot holes or forever remain silent.................
are you sure you know your way home after all?

You think say I be you wey no sabi where you come from?

Go and ply the road from Awka through Umuawulu and Awgbu to Amaokpala in Orumba North LGA..

Even the bypass from Agulu to Nise and Awka. What of Agulu to Adazi to Neni. Awka etiti to Igboukwu to Isuofia to Ekwuluobia are ridden with terrible potholes. Abi na Uga to Nkpologwu to Ekwuluobia in Aguata LGA.

What of from Amansea to Ndiukwuenu to Okpeze down to Ufuma? As a matter of fact, Governor Soludo just flagged off construction of this road, and work has commenced.

Roads in Anambra are in a total state of mess. Ask anybody that knows Anambra well. Obi didn't do well as governor. That is a statement of fact. Little wonder, it took an Obiano for a state that, arguably, boasts the most travelled and enterprising people in Nigeria, to have an airport after about three decades of creation.

It took an Obiano to have a state of the art conference facility - the Awka International Convention Center and also a standard sports facility - the Awka City Stadium.

To even think that people believed Obi when he claimed to have saved Anambra N57billion is laughable. Let's assume that this is true, why save such money when your state is in dire need of infrastructures, industries and jobs? How much sense does this make?

I am a proper Nigerian. I was born in the North, raised in the North, and lived significantly in the Southwest, Southsouth and Southeast. Schooled in the North and Southeast too.

I don't do politics of tribe or religion. If you know the meaning of the word cosmopolitan. That is me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On Biafra And Lower Niger / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki / Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.