Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982274 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Friday, last week....
ClareMarie: Do u know on wat particular day the medicals held in d north? As in was it tues or wed or thurs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
For those going 4 d next Ts I dnt ve much 2 say but
1.Your success is determined frm day 1:pay attention in class, take notes, ask questions wen unclear nd above al, network with odas
2. Kno D God u serve and depend on Him solely: the battle is nt 2 d strong or d race 2 d swift, its not by power or by might oh!
3. Delayed gratification: be ready 2 sacrifice a lotta tins 4 one month. With an end in mind 4 success
I made it and I Thank God dis were d tips dat helped me.aldo I had one learning neva 2 look dwn on anyone. Wish u al d best

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2013
This is really encouraging. Thank you and congratulations. Wish u all d best in ur new career .... Please how long does it take to resume ts after medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2013
blanco56: Good Morning Y'all! Sorry we ve been mute all diz while, The TS pressure took itz toll on us, we rounded off diz past weekend ,The Assessment questns were not funny at all, as U̶̲̥̅̊ already know the pass mark is 60%, u have to cover 2 bulky manuals within 4 weeks, Thank God I sailed thru...most of the peepz dat didn't make it scored between 55-59, itz not by know know. I learnt from a reliable source that UBA Ts is going regional, but I don't know if itz starting from †ђξ next Batch. Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz all †ђξ Best
blanco nailed it.we re still recovering from d shock of close friends that did not scale thru.I must tell u it was emotional.dat shouldn't scare u guys,jst apply d tips Godsprincess posted it will surely help u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kulbreeze: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
That Manual though.....lol
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chelsy1(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wolvy X5: That means those of us who wrote the test on March 22 in Lag. Our own TS nah Dec/Jan. Nawa o! Why cant UBA have more than one training school eeh! Instead of dragging us along like snails undecided
thanks once again for the tips on fidelity page but i won't be writing the test again as i got UBA interview on 13th too @ Benin. Wrote the test on 5th July @ Benin.. Have u been interviewed?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pleasee what is the dress code for medicals? Answers ASAp. Thank u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sen Map: Pleasee what is the dress code for medicals? Answers ASAp. Thank u

Be neat. That's all. Had mine last friday and some peeps wore jeans to the interview ground. Enough blood suck suck and body press press. Lolz. All the best dude.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
I want to know, was the training school exams paper based or cbt and how fast were the result released.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello house. Got a cal frm H/O 2day dat there is a diff of 1day btw d date of birth on my WAEC result and d 1 on my declaration of age and dat it has cost me d Job...am so confused and dont knw who to contact or wat 2do as d numba dat cald me has been switchd off.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
jerekul: Hello house. Got a cal frm H/O 2day dat there is a diff of 1day btw d date of birth on my WAEC result and d 1 on my declaration of age and dat it has cost me d Job...am so confused and dont knw who to contact or wat 2do as d numba dat cald me has been switchd off.
@ Jerekul at which stage of the recruitment were you before this discrepancy was discovered? Have U done interview, medicals, or have U finished TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
LBanks: @ Jerekul at which stage of the recruitment were you before this discrepancy was discovered? Have U done interview, medicals, or have U finished TS?
Will be going 4 medicals 2mao.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
jerekul:
Will be going 4 medicals 2mao.
I dont know what to say as regards your predicament, but i think you should go swear an affidavit and go back to UBA H/O and hear what they will say. Was the caller very rigid in the fact that that mistake has cost you the job?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
LBanks: I dont know what to say as regards your predicament, but i think you should go swear an affidavit and go back to UBA H/O and hear what they will say. Was the caller very rigid in the fact that that mistake has cost you the job?
He was initially but when I pleaded with him he said I should go back 2whr I did test and interview...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
For those of us that just did medicals recently(between last week and this week), should we be expecting to be part ot the TS that will be commencing this september?
This question is directed to those of you that have passed through this stage before. I anticipate your replies please.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
alpha conde: I want to know, was the training school exams paper based or cbt and how fast were the result released.

LBanks: For those of us that just did medicals recently(between last week and this week), should we be expecting to be part ot the TS that will be commencing this september?
This question is directed to those of you that have passed through this stage before. I anticipate your replies please.

I need anyone led by the spirit to answer this questions.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by WolvyX5: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
chel-sy:
thanks once again for the tips on fidelity page but i won't be writing the test again as i got UBA interview on 13th too @ Benin. Wrote the test on 5th July @ Benin.. Have u been interviewed?

No i haven't been interviewed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2013
LBanks: For those of us that just did medicals recently(between last week and this week), should we be expecting to be part ot the TS that will be commencing this september?
Most Definitely Man!
alpha conde: I want to know, was the training school exams paper based or cbt and how fast were the result released.
Most Definitely Man!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Strictly CBT, U go see ur scores b4 u even stand up from ur seat,though that 10seconds wait for your scores to load fit give persn Heart attack ℓ☺ℓ!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2013
blanco56: Strictly CBT, U go see ur scores b4 u even stand up from ur seat,though that 10seconds wait for your scores to load fit give persn Heart attack ℓ☺ℓ!

Thanks many much, u will never work alone. Please let's us know anything that still can be of help.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2013
blanco56: Strictly CBT, U go see ur scores b4 u even stand up from ur seat,though that 10seconds wait for your scores to load fit give persn Heart attack ℓ☺ℓ!

blanco hw far for the dressing during the TS,is it freestyle corporate?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
juanmartin:

blanco hw far for the dressing during the TS,is it freestyle corporate?
. Ladies are allowed more freedom sha, for Guyz Black, Navy Blue or Ash colored jackets, plus white or skyblue shirts to go with any color of Tie.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yipeee...just thru with my medicals..TS mode activated as I await IV.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
any ibadan peeps here, it has been lagos lagos lagos.. sad... I need update about people who wrote their test in ibadan, plssss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
jerekul: Yipeee...just thru with my medicals..TS mode activated as I await IV.

@ jerekul, how did it go? any specific dress code or requirements? wat was it all about?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
mtbb:

@ jerekul, how did it go? any specific dress code or requirements? wat was it all about?
There is no specific dress code. Just look neat and clean.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Can anyone who's led by the spirit help me confirm these issues.

For real when is the next training school starting.

How many days interval are there between the invitation and resumption.

Am far away from lagos now. Need to be able to plan and make the journey.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Medicals went well, thank God ..... Some people finished there induction yesterday .....

All is well ....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Sen Map: Medicals went well, thank God ..... Some people finished there induction yesterday .....

All is well ....
Which one is induction
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Patiently waiting. Patience is the key.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
alpha conde: Can anyone who's led by the spirit help me confirm these issues.

For real when is the next training school starting.

How many days interval are there between the invitation and resumption.

Am far away from lagos now. Need to be able to plan and make the journey.
This month's TS 4BSc holders will start on 23rd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.