Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982319 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Cheatnotagain:

Executive trainee on probation (ETOP)
Thanks bro! Pls how many days notice would we be given b4 resuming TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chelsy1(f): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Pls who had his/her interview at benin? Do help me with 1st level interview questions cos' all that i saw here are lag n ibadan tips. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Cheatnotagain: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2013
jerekul:
Thanks bro! Pls how many days notice would we be given b4 resuming TS?

In my time I got the invite on monday night to resume training on thursday...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2013
Cheatnotagain:

In my time I got the invite on monday night to resume training on thursday...
Ok. Tanx!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
please house has anyone gotten invites for TS... please BSC only update as soon as you get.

Thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Seems all the rumour that TS is on the 16th is null and void, because i dont think anyone has invites for tomorrow yet...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
no one said 16th, it's 23rd Sept all along...so, let's wait and see Wat will happen before d week runs out.. Goodluck to every one.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Even if ts starts dec 25th as far as that's the next batch then I must be there.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Lynxpaq: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls house, i really need ur advice, i did my first interview on the 25th of july in Enugu, but since then i've not heard anything from them, no regret text, no success text n no invite yet 4 d second interview, what does it entail?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
chel-sy:
Pls who had his/her interview at benin? Do help me with 1st level interview questions cos' all that i saw here are lag n ibadan tips. Thanks
Hello! Don't fret , I did all my interviews in Benin, from akpakpava rd to Sokponba rd, acquaint urself with †ђξ questions u 've seen on †ђξ entire thread, When it comes to diz interviews ur Confidence rating comes first. Wish u success

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=LBanks][/quote] My guy, Jacket isn't compulsory, but very necessary coz lectures holds at Amphitheater, dat place is as cold as Siberia
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
blanco56: My guy, Jacket isn't compulsory, but very necessary coz lectures holds at Amphitheater, dat place is as cold as Siberia

What about on fridays and saturdays?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Lynxpaq: pls house, i really need ur advice, i did my interview on the 25th of july in Enugu, but since then i've not heard anything from them, no regret test, no success test, what does it entail?
same thing happened to me but i've finished my medicals yet no success nor regret mail smiley . I guess enugu dont bother themselves with such. Btw that's my zone
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Chocl8_hrt:

Did yu write in lagos?
If so my dear, please take 3 chill pills cos by my calculation, we shud be in November or December batches. Lol! grin
yes i wrote in lag,but i hope we dnt have to wait that long oh. And dnt 4get to holla wen u get ur invite,In God we trust
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by aderonkebams(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Temas: hello house,just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba plc.pls wat should i expect as per the questions.thanks for ur responses,
GMAT is the way to go
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
cutetonye009: yes i wrote in lag,but i hope we dnt have to wait that long oh. And dnt 4get to holla wen u get ur invite,In God we trust
when did u wryt? U've got to take chillpills dear as chocol8 hrt sed. I wrote in march and i'm yet to do an interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Temas: hello house,just got an
invitation for an aptitude test
with uba plc.pls wat should i
expect as per the
questions.thanks for ur
responses,

If you have a pc, you can download gmat tutorials from my site http://www.naijatechportal.info/p/blog-page_2994.html or do the online ones. For the passwords, you can subscribe via email to get it. Caution: my test is much harder than that of uba. smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chocl8hrt: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
cutetonye009: yes i wrote in lag,but i hope we dnt have to wait that long oh. And dnt 4get to holla wen u get ur invite,In God we trust
[color=#770077][/color]

I'd be sure to do just that... Same goes for yu chica
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nonnii(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
hello guyz!!, hmmmmmmmn.... na wa oooo... i wrote my apt test snc march nd i havnt been called 4 any interview yet... i was successful, yet no invyt or even regret mail watsoeva... 1der watz wrng sad... @jadepinkett, watz d 411 @ ur end?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nonnii: hello guyz!!, hmmmmmmmn.... na wa oooo... i wrote my apt test snc march nd i havnt been called 4 any interview yet... i was successful, yet no invyt or even regret mail watsoeva... 1der watz wrng sad... @jadepinkett, watz d 411 @ ur end?
my dear! Its tiring. Sent a pm to u cos i no c ur breaklite here. Wanted to knw if u had been invyted. The story is same, notin yet. We still waiting
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pwettytemmy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
@nonii and jadepinket, I tell ya, d waiting is out of dis world. Since April 12, no show. God dey ooo

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2013
how long u 're going to wait to be called upon depends on the state u applied or d state u did ur aptitude test. its a batch by batch tinz....for example, Lagos has a lot of applicant which mite take much more time before sorting out...so, let's put our hope in God..it shall be well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by franky34: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Lynxpaq: pls house, i really need ur advice, i did my first interview on the 25th of july in Enugu, but since then i've not heard anything from them, no regret text, no success text n no invite yet 4 d second interview, what does it entail?
the same thing with me bros oo... I had my first interview at onitsha a day after ur own being on 26th July and since then i have not heard from them .... I dont know whether to still have hope...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobypills(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2013
franky34: the same thing with me bros oo... I had my first interview at onitsha a day after ur own being on 26th July and since then i have not heard from them .... I dont know whether to still have hope...

Oga, out of the 43 ppl that did dia interview in July, in Onitsha, only 18 were called for the second interview. meaning, not all that did the 1st were called for the second. in other words, if ur name is not among the 18, know that u have bin dropped. call desmond that was @ uba main branch and make enquiries. I.e, desmond that was collecting applicants' credentials and was calling ppl being interviewed that day. Success Man. All d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by franky34: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
tobypills:

Oga, out of the 43 ppl that did dia interview in July, in Onitsha, only 18 were called for the second interview. meaning, not all that did the 1st were called for the second. in other words, if ur name is not among the 18, know that u have bin dropped. call desmond that was @ uba main branch and make enquiries. I.e, desmond that was collecting applicants' credentials and was calling ppl being interviewed that day. Success Man. All d best
dear thanks for ur infor, if u was there u would have noticed that we were divided into two group .... I called though not Desmond but were told that the 18 people are from the people that was interviewed by one group ... That one group have not even submitted the list of the successful one .... Where u there ... Which group... Can we talk one in one
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by franky34: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
tobypills:

can u give me more infor about the group that u belong during the time of interview...?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifejikachioma: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
walearoy:
Training school is 60,000 and entry level is 147,000.

Pls wale can you tell me how to submit my cv. To uba bank. I've tried asking since nd no one wants to help. Pls in the name of God am in Benin, how do I submit pls or can u help me cos I know ure a senior member of this group. Thanks anticipating ur reply. Ifejikac@gmail.com God bless u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls, what is d next resumption date for TS.......any reliable reply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
The truth is i dont think anyone has the dates.... Please if anyone gets invite for TS, please update ASAP.

Thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
ifejikachioma:

Pls wale can you tell me how to submit my cv. To uba bank. I've tried asking since nd no one wants to help. Pls in the name of God am in Benin, how do I submit pls or can u help me cos I know ure a senior member of this group. Thanks anticipating ur reply. Ifejikac@gmail.com God bless u

@ifejikachioma, which state are u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hurray! Who else got the TS invite. Thank you God.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nonnii(f): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
jadepinkett:
my dear! Its tiring. Sent a pm to u cos i no c ur breaklite here. Wanted to knw if u had been invyted. The story is same, notin yet. We still waiting

ma dear, itz same here ooo.... Tired of takin chill pills abeg sad... dcided 2 take a break 4rm d site 4 a yle.... trust u gud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.