Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984640 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jummylilly(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Equador: If you need the required study pack you can contact emmydeb consult
thanks Equador, i'll do that right away
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Jummylilly: thanks Equador, i'll do that right away
or you can download free test simulations from http://www.naijatechportal.info/p/blog-page_2994.html
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Jummylilly: thanks Equador, i'll do that right away

Are you writing the test too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
juanmartin:

Ts isn't regional,majority of my colleagues are from outside lagos.we r few lagosians here in TS

Juanmartin! Where are you? I don find you tire for school ooo. Hope you are not one of those politically inclined people(Alpha Conde, e.t.c). Lol. Guys. TS no be beans ooo. U jst have to be serious and hardworking. It is Educating, Inspiring and Challenging. Hardwork is the key for now. Heaven help those who help themselves. God bless us. God bless UBA.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bigoduni: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
pls house how can i submit my cv in Lag, was scheduled for the test in April at Benin but was not allowed to write because i didnot have NYSC cert. now dt i have it wat can i do since i'm no longer in Benin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2013
bayoola:

Juanmartin! Where are you? I don find you tire for school ooo. Hope you are not one of those politically inclined people(Alpha Conde, e.t.c). Lol. Guys. TS no be beans ooo. U jst have to be serious and hardworking. It is Educating, Inspiring and Challenging. Hardwork is the key for now. Heaven help those who help themselves. God bless us. God bless UBA.

Lol ...Pm me ur pin or number
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
bayoola:

Its a nice feeling, I must tell you.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tunlex01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
I got an invite for test yesterday for Friday but couldn't make it there
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
alpha conde:

Its a nice feeling, I must tell you.

What a feeling!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Talie2kiss(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hw do i send my cv pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
if anyone knows a thing or two about next TS, let me be the first to know wink i've done my medicals yet no invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ Bulldog, same here ..... Normally omce u do medicals two weeks Max u will Get TS invite ..... Let's keep waiting ..... Let's hope the Oct 14 will still remain
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sen Map: @ Bulldog, same here ..... Normally omce u do medicals two weeks Max u will Get TS invite ..... Let's keep waiting ..... Let's hope the Oct 14 will still remain
let's keep hoping

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kip the faith alive....November is on point
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LBanks(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
The current TS runs till 26th of October, so i think mtbb is on point. We have to finish before they call you guys over

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
LBanks: The current TS runs till 26th of October, so i think mtbb is on point. We have to finish before they call you guys over

Tanx, my guy. they don't want to believe me but I know Wat am saying...though I UNderstand d anxiety but it's better to believe d truth than hide behind assumptions...wishing every one d best..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
So, oct 14th is nt a reliable date
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
no one can tell. The last TS has two sets. One entered on the 5th of august and the next on 12th of august. So mttb, dont be too confident in your assertions
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
K then, let's kip our fingers crossed...
Oluwa is alwayz involved.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bulldog: if anyone knows a thing or two about next TS, let me be the first to know wink i've done my medicals yet no invite

next TS is on d 14th of oct
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
martins, how authentic is the info
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Monimatic(m): 1:52am On Sep 29, 2013
For those who started TS last week, how many are you guys, In the present TS, cos I still don't understand, how they had two different batches of TS in August, and now I am being informed that we who did our medicals from 10th September downwards, will soon be called up to join you guys in TS.
How they gonna lecture both Batches of TS, is it together or separately? cos what I have seen at UBA HQ in marina, while I went for my CBT, Interview and Medical, I only saw one functional training hall that can not contain more than 150 people.
And also we the upcoming TS intakes, if eventually we are joining the present TS intakes, are we going to be taught from the basic of TS syllabus or are we starting from the level where the present TS intakes are currently being taught.
The whole TS matter gets confusing some times, cos the big question still remains;
How were the two different batch of TS intakes in the month of August incorporated as one Batch, when one started class, some week ahead of the other?
Were the two August TS batches taught in the same lecture room or separate lecture room? cos UBA head office has only one functional training room that can only accomodate an average of 150 persons?
Did the two batches of TS round up their TS on the same day and did they write exams the same day?
All these questions beg for answers.
I intend travelling out of lagos this week and will be out of Lagos for couple of weeks and I don't want to be notified too suddenly to come and resume TS in less than a week.
Never the less God is on our side, even before attending and completing UBA TS, our employment with UBA is already, secured by the Grace of JEHOVAH GOD.
Baba God is involved.

#TeamNextTS_UBA
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Bulldog: no one can tell. The last TS has two sets. One entered on the 5th of august and the next on 12th of august. So mttb, dont be too confident in your assertions

@bulldog, yeah..ure rite but also remember dt 5th August was for ND peeps while 12th August was for Bsc peeps... ND usually start a week before Bsc....just relax...d month is over
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2013
juanmartin:

next TS is on d 14th of oct

BSC or ND?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 3:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Bulldog: no one can tell. The last TS has two sets. One entered on the 5th of august and the next on 12th of august. So mttb, dont be too confident in your assertions
Mtbb & Lbanks are right in their assertions. Yes there were two TS batches in August. Aug. 5th was 4 OND, yl Aug. 12th was 4 B.sc. They ran concurrently, guez wt different halls. So, fret nt, & calm ur anxieties. It shal get 2 u soon.
Source: A bro waz for Aug. 5th batch wt OND & a friend Aug. 12th wt B.sc.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
No one is actually sure... but people have been calling HR and they say 14 of Oct... so which is which now, also heard if you start 14th OCT and you are successful, you start work 15th November....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good people in TS now.... how was the first week? hope all is going well.... just wanna wish u guys all the best, you will all make it IJN. Amen.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sen Map: No one is actually sure... but people have been calling HR and they say 14 of Oct... so which is which now, also heard if you start 14th OCT and you are successful, you start work 15th November....

did u give d call? why not make d call yourself and be sure...cos as for here, next TS for Bsc is November 4 and dos still ecpecting medicals invite will start receiving that from October 14th ...though am not sure where u belong. success, bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Well if you have been following the thread you would have seen it... alot said they called HR.... anyways this preset TS had medicals btw 6th-10th.... some people who had medicals on 11th as well r in this TS, i had my own medicals on 11th, and many who had on 11th dont have invites for medicals..... did someone from HR tell you NOv 4th or you just making your calculations based on the fact the this TS runs till 25th of October and alot still had medicals btw 11th - 14th September.

Lets see how it goes though... 14th is already around the corner.......
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello house, I've been following the various trends on this platform. I'm from the Ib region and till yesterday the resumption time for next TS remains Oct 14 let us not be apprehensive about this afterall we are used to taking chill pills, it 'd soon be a reality. Everyone should just brace up for the challenge. I wish us all the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sen Map: Well if you have been following the thread you would have seen it... alot said they called HR.... anyways this preset TS had medicals btw 6th-10th.... some people who had medicals on 11th as well r in this TS, i had my own medicals on 11th, and many who had on 11th dont have invites for medicals..... did someone from HR tell you NOv 4th or you just making your calculations based on the fact the this TS runs till 25th of October and alot still had medicals btw 11th - 14th September.

Lets see how it goes though... 14th is already around the corner.......

yeah, I never call HR or anyone, just did d calculations following d treads and the interval of one TS to another. but I think whichever way, God is involved...and we won't be left out. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.