Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984458 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls ooooo. I will be writing UBA aptitude test tomorow, is the use of calculator allowed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pinkyeyes: Pls ooooo. I will be writing UBA aptitude test tomorow, is the use of calculator allowed

Not allowed...don't even think about it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2013
blanco56: For doz who 've done medicals but 've not gotten †ђξ TS invite, Trust me u will surely get it b4 friday,Just Wanna say a big Congratz to y'all for making it, But please be warned it is not yet uhuru, .For doz nt based in lag, pls try and arrange for a place close to or within †ђξ Island like lekkiAjah Surulere etc, so as to reduce †ђξ stress, If u are planning on staying around Places like Ikotun and environs den †ђξ Lord is ur strenght. And also Pls Stick to a reading plan dat haz been working for u don't start tweaking anything. U will actually find out †ђξ manual is not as voluminous as it looks when u start perusing thru. Avoid follow follow, so as not to end up putting urself under unnecessary pressure. Enjoy †ђξ Ts while it last! Guess I have to officially SIGN OFF from †ђξ thread here. Replying NL pm nar war Õoº°°º.. U can buzz me on bbm 26146FE2
Nice one my friend. Congratulations to all those going to the Academy. Congratulations too to succesusful candidates on their different stages of recruitment. Please heed Blanco's advice. My advice is to start reading the gigantic manual from day 1 and also pay attention to the facilitators when they teach. Bind and cast any agent of sleeping in classgrin..Enjoy yourselves, have fun and get a nice experience. I wish you all success in all your endeavours.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2013
jerekul:

Thanks alot bro! Pls how far is Okota from the venue of the TS?
Okota is quite far. Going to Marina from there is with a straight bus but coming back is with 3 drops (and the academy closes late)..Not to fear, i was going to Marina from Okota everyday and i still made it by d grace of God. I'm a lady too. I'm sure you can do it too. Wishing u success.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Mi-gurl:

Okota is quite far. Going to Marina from there is with a straight bus but coming back is with 3 drops (and the academy closes late)..Not to fear, i was going to Marina from Okota everyday and i still made it by d grace of God. I'm a lady too. I'm sure you can do it too. Wishing u success.
Thanks Mi-gurl. Pls can u inbox me ur e-mail/phone number?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifejikachioma: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2013
Pinkyeyes: Pls ooooo. I will be writing UBA aptitude test tomorow, is the use of calculator allowed

Pinkyeyes am also writting today, where are u right now cos me am on my way there to avoid Traffic. Pls buzz me let's meet when you get there I mean uba usman street.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wittyshey: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^hello guys.....I wish you success in your test today. Are you guys Bsc holders?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wittyshey: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^hello guys.....I wish you success in your test today. Are you guys Bsc holders?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifejikachioma: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2013
wittyshey: ^^^hello guys.....I wish you success in your test today. Are you guys Bsc holders?

Yes I'm using Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gwinzy(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Pls guys how did U apply?? Am in Abuja. Please reply...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
ifejikachioma:

Pinkyeyes am also writting today, where are u right now cos me am on my way there to avoid Traffic. Pls buzz me let's meet when you get there I mean uba usman street.
.... Sorry, just seeing dis. I was thr, among the first set dat wrote. How was urs?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Congratulations once again to those in TS day 1 now. Hope its going well.....please any vital info you can share ,pls do. Thou I know it may be difficult coming here considering the rigorous exercise.

Thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
ifejikachioma:

@ifejikachioma, how was d test? ...success is urs IJN..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
@sen map, i think say they called you. Shey you don do medicals
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Yes I have done my medicals ..... No invites yet for TS .... Most of us who did on 11th haven't gotten.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Sen Map: Yes I have done my medicals ..... No invites yet for TS .... Most of us who did on 11th haven't gotten.
same with me. I did mine on the 13th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2013
Pinkyeyes: .... Sorry, just seeing dis. I was thr, among the first set dat wrote. How was urs?

Hello.... What did the test entail?

What's the dressing code for the test.

Please reply me cos I just got a text now scheduling me for Thursday.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Hello House,

Got an invite for the text on Thursday.

This will be my first banking test.

Please, what do I need to read.

The dressing code too.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonny07(f): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
@moshoodn deir is no dress code for aptitude test , pls is d test for thursday in lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
moshoodn: Hello House,

Got an invite for the text on Thursday.

This will be my first banking test.

Please, what do I need to read.

The dressing code too.

Thanks in anticipation.
take time and go through the thread,also read ur Gmat. Are u writing in lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
bonny07: @moshoodn deir is no dress code for aptitude test , pls is d test for thursday in lagos?

Yes it is.

@Marina, Lagos State.

You in lagos too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
cutetonye009: take time and go through the thread,also read ur Gmat. Are u writing in lagos?

I'm writing in Lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Prettytimah(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is TS really going regional? Are the peeps currently in TS mainly from lag?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonny07(f): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
yea m in lagos, bsc right? Nd pls wot time is it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
All those scheduled for test, pls take ur time and go thru d thread from page 1, its very helpful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
bonny07: yea m in lagos, bsc right? Nd pls wot time is it?

B.Sc too.. 9am it is.

Luchay89: All those scheduled for test, pls take ur time and go thru d thread from page 1, its very helpful

Yea I'm trying but 110 pages ain't easy.

I wouldn't mind any important and basic tips from you... I'll really appreciate.

Thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
moshoodn:

B.Sc too.. 9am it is.

Yea I'm trying but 110 pages ain't easy.

I wouldn't mind any important and basic tips from you... I'll really appreciate.

Thank you.

it's simply GMAT basics, percentage, ratio, interest, completion of sentence, comprehension, chart and data interpretation....and the likes . all d best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Just knw ur antonyms, synonyms, passage reading, average, percentage, nd oda basic gmats
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Prettytimah: Is TS really going regional? Are the peeps currently in TS mainly from lag?

Ts isn't regional,majority of my colleagues are from outside lagos.we r few lagosians here in TS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moshoodn(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
mtbb:

it's simply GMAT basics, percentage, ratio, interest, completion of sentence, comprehension, chart and data interpretation....and the likes . all d best.

Thanks a lot.... Looks like the test ain't no big deal then.

Pinkyeyes: Just knw ur antonyms, synonyms, passage reading, average, percentage, nd oda basic gmats

Thanks a lot.... Really appreciate....

Am I the only one who got a test invite for thursday?? Cos it seems just only me here.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Prettytimah(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
juanmartin:

Ts isn't regional,majority of my colleagues are from outside lagos.we r few lagosians here in TS
thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Equador: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2013
If you need the required study pack you can contact emmydeb consult

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.