Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981051 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
ahiwenb:
Helo gud pple.I ve jst concluded d test yesterday @ owerri and was successful..pls cn sum1 tel me wat d next stage is..n I guess its 4 d position of customa care..so wat is d salary lik and is it on contract..thnz pals..
For those that has been through the ED stage;wat was asked?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
luciachima:

For those that has been through the ED stage;wat was asked?
yea,wat was asked at d ED stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nazil(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emaql8a:

@luciama,also wrote in Enugu ,d 2nd stage on 20th february and haven't heard any news yet.Also do they send regret mail to those who didn't make it?

Same wit me,got a test today 4 ED interview on D 29th of April
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nazil:

Same wit me,got a test today 4 ED interview on D 29th of April
yea,I just got a txt for an interview with ED same day 10am.see u there
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
For Clarification:
1. Recruitment process- The stages & length of ur recruitment process depends largely on ur region, some may be faster while others may not, some may involve more stages while others may not. So when someone in the eastern region says he is waiting for medical, same may not apply to u.
2. Training- UBA Academy only invites to Banking school those whose names have been sent by their region & money already approved for their batch. The training is for 3wks, officially starts at 7:30am-6pm, breakfast & launch provided, 15k weekly allowance paid every Fridays, I ve earlier discussed on the dressing code, exams written at the end of training.
3. The offer- It is a 12months Graduate contract job, it was stated that its renewable ( ur dept depends on what u were interviewed for, some customer service, some IT etc), 990k p.a (net) means 82.5k monthly, entitle to annual leave, medical insurance, 13th month. The bank pays ur pension administrators & ur tax.
Your resumption will be either 1st or 15th whichever is closer to your passing out from training.
I hope this answers a lot of questions.
I am resuming tomorrow guys, best of luck to all hopefuls.
One love
Bro! Thanks for the info. Please do you know of any candidate who Entered the ED stage and was not invited for medical or TS? It has been a mixed feelings since I finished the ED stage ooo.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetygeek(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi y'all pls is dere any1 who wrote dere aptitude test Feb 17 and interview wit HR Feb 23 at marina who has heard from dem either regret mail or a msg to continue wit d next stage pls get back to me if u av. Tnks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chukz1010:
Bro! Thanks for the info. Please do you know of any candidate who Entered the ED stage and was not invited for medical or TS? It has been a mixed feelings since I finished the ED stage ooo.
chukz,when and where did u take d ED stage and pls wat questions can we expect,wat is d stage like cos we are slated for d ED stage on 29th.Pls ur info wuld help..thanks in anticipatn
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zelexotunla(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Hello great people,please I need help for whoever can help me get my CV in. I have submitted online but no clue as to any chance to be called for test for some time now. My email is zelexotunla@gmail.com if God can use you to help me. Thanks all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 3:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Emaql8a:
chukz,when and where did u take d ED stage and pls wat questions can we expect,wat is d stage like cos we are slated for d ED stage on 29th.Pls ur info wuld help..thanks in anticipatn
the woman would ask questions basically on your CV. Tell us about your self and what's you wanna be in the nearest future. Those are ones I can recollect.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
invite for ED stage in enugu after like 60 days!! Oluwa is involved

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chukz1010:
which of the stages are you waiting for?
about 2 go for the ED stage
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
bonafine9:
invite for ED stage in enugu after like 60 days!! Oluwa is involved
I dey tells u,who knws when dy will send invite for medicals after ED. Stage.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
kunmibadmus:

When and where did you do your test?
two months ago in Kaduna
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Selwin256:
two months ago in Kaduna

Aiit. Tnx for d response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please what are the questions to expect for phychometric test??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Selwin256:
Please what are the questions to expect for phychometric test??
Bro, just get prepared. It has to do with personality. Consists of questions that tells more about who you really are and how you see things. Your perspective towards an issue(s). Did mine yesterday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2015
AIZubair:
Bro, just get prepared. It has to do with personality. Consists of questions that tells more about who you really are and how you see things. Your perspective towards an issue(s). Did mine yesterday
Thanks u loads!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tobby7: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tobby7: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
I did the prechat/aptitude test, panel interview and also ED interview all in march at Marina. I was called yet again for 2 other interviews, few others and i were interviewed to work in other depts(even though we all aplied for the customer service job). We later did our medicals 13th of April, and since then we have not been contacted. Anyone with similar issue?[b]I did the prechat/aptitude test, panel interview and also ED interview all in march at Marina. I was called yet again for 2 other interviews, few others and i were interviewed to work in other depts(even though we all aplied for the customer service job). We later did our medicals 13th of April, and since then we have not been contacted. Anyone with similar issue?[/b]I did the prechat/aptitude test, panel interview and also ED interview all in march at Marina. I was called yet again for 2 other interviews, few others and i were interviewed to work in other depts(even though we all aplied for the customer service job). We later did our medicals 13th of April, and since then we have not been contacted. Anyone with similar issue?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by motcom(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls house can anyone help with the test format ASAP thank u.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
motcom:
Pls house can anyone help with the test format ASAP thank u
be familiar wit Gmat ,verbal,quantitative reasoning,critical reasonin,maths ,English,infact study gmat
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ElDeeVee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
motcom:
Pls house can anyone help with the test format ASAP thank u.

Pls how did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukz1010: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
What's the latest about this recruitment? When is their next training school starting? Have they deployed the last graduands
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Please house, what's d next stage after Psychometric test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Please what does ED interview mean
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Selwin256:
Please what does ED interview mean
Executive Director

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Emaql8a: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
luciachima:

Executive Director
@selwin256,very funny,lol
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Selwin256(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emaql8a:
@selwin256,very funny,lol
Lols. Not a crime to ask na

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ginkybobs: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please how did u guys apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Joe82834(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Tobby7:
I did the prechat/aptitude test, panel interview and also ED interview all in march at Marina. I was called yet again for 2 other interviews, few others and i were interviewed to work in other depts(even though we all aplied for the customer service job). We later did our medicals 13th of April, and since then we have not been contacted. Anyone with similar issue?
Pls how did you all apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emaql8a:
I dey tells u,who knws when dy will send invite for medicals after ED. Stage.

hopefully soonest by Chukwu's grace.. i don wait tire
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Merrry(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2015
ahiwenb:
Helo gud pple.I ve jst concluded d test yesterday @ owerri and was successful..pls cn sum1 tel me wat d next stage is..n I guess its 4 d position of customa care..so wat is d salary lik and is it on contract..thnz pals..
ahiwenb ,,i also wrote d test in owerri last 2wks. The next stage is panel interview. Pls ,let me knw once u re contacted for an interview. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.