Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981893 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2016
shogz89:
Are they still accepting CVs at their head office?

ask for Mr kunzo on nairaland. he will help
check old pages on this thread too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
dekunleJ:

I did the interview. it was a panel of 3. 2 men & a lady.
can we meet you ?
why should we hire you or why do you want to work for bus?
what are your career path ?
so you have any relations in UBA?
lastly do you have any question for us?

mind you as you are answering the questions the panel are taking down remarks and score.
if they ask a question and they pretend like they're not listening keep on explaining with eye contact and be cool.

a friend of mine had is interview on Monday and later got an email on Wednesday that they will not forward his recruitment again .
am tensed & praying that the outcome of mine yesterday is success .

I did my interview around 6:47 pm that's how late it was

Thanks for the info on the interview. I'm also waiting for the interview though I wrote my test at Owerri.

@chiomaclancy, please have u been called for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks for the info on the interview. I'm also waiting for the interview though I wrote my test at Owerri.

@chiomaclancy, please have u been called for interview?
Not yet my brother
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cruz419(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Have any body received any invite from ilorin,, seny my cv online months ago!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
chiomaclancy:

Not yet my brother

Nne, d wait is something else o..... I no know wetin dey keep them
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
@chiomaclancy, I just got an invite for interview tomorrow.... What bout u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rhodu: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
dekunleJ:

ask for Mr kunxo on nairaland. he will help
check old pages on this thread too

Guy hw far? any news abt our interview. i've nt gotten any msg on ma fone nor an email.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tenaciousJ(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I have aptitude test with Uba on the the 30th June, please help me with the test format.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tenaciousJ(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello everyone. I have been invited for aptitude test with Uba on the 30th of June. Please and please help me with the test format.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2016
tenaciousJ:
Hello everyone. I have been invited for aptitude test with Uba on the 30th of June. Please and please help me with the test format.

Do a review on earlier post on this thread.

Basically its just simple maths and english with some logical reasonings.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Peejaycute(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls i need a response very urgent are they still accepting cv at their head office or is there anybody that is schedule for test this week in lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tenaciousJ(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks @damton.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
@chiomaclancy, I just got an invite for interview tomorrow.... What bout u?
Nothing o, where is ur interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Pls house, what does this kind of message means, I was interviewed for a position in Uba, thou I thought it went well, I got a regret mail with the subject Your Application to Uba Plc, then I also got a message that Careers would like to recall the message, "YOUR APPLICATION TO UBA PLC". Pls Mr Kunzo and others should enlighten me. Thanks house.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tenaciousJ(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Please is there anyone here that took the test in PH on 30th June??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Frankaka8(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
otimize:
Pls house, what does this kind of message means, I was interviewed for a position in Uba, thou I thought it went well, I got a regret mail with the subject Your Application to Uba Plc, then I also got a message that Careers would like to recall the message, "YOUR APPLICATION TO UBA PLC". Pls Mr Kunzo and others should enlighten me. Thanks house.
yu me, after the regret mail you got anoda sms message from uba careers? Pls be explicit.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
otimize:
Frankaka8:
yu me, after the regret mail you got anoda sms message from uba careers? Pls be explicit.

Recalling a mail means the first mail was sent in error or wasn't meant for you. So you can assume you didn't get the rejection mail and still be hopeful.

All the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otimize(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tayo2k7:

Recalling a mail means the first mail was sent in error or wasn't meant for you. So you can assume you didn't get the rejection mail and still be hopeful.

All the best
Hmmm...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please wen next. Is uba banking school. Pls whose knws in the house I nid urgent reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
oluwasijiola:
Afternoon nairalanders,please how long does it take to be eligible to write another test with UBA??
After 6 months
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunzo: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tayo2k7:

All the best

Exactly.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blessedgurl(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
kunzo:

Exactly.
Good day sir, please i need your help. I have sent you a PM. Thanks as you reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Peejaycute(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
kunzo:

Exactly.
Pls Mr kunzo are they still accepting cv at their head office
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adasmart: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=kunzo
Pls mr kunzo when next is uba banking school....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ashmark(m): 4:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Am going to drop my Resume at their HeadOffice. Hope they will accept it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Tayo2k7:

All the best

Bro, is th you?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Peejaycute(f): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Ashmark:
Its a good idea you give it a trial and pls give us the feedback
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tbabs10166(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Ashmark:
Have u finally done that
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
walearoy:

Bro, is th you?

Yeah that's muah . Hehehehehehe
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nenyec(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
I went 2 dere head office on monday last wk nd i was told dt i should go nd submit my CV online dt dey do not collect hard copy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tbabs10166(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2016
nenyec:
I went 2 dere head office on monday last wk nd i was told dt i should go nd submit my CV online dt dey do not collect hard copy
And did you ask them how to submit online
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Tayo2k7:

Yeah that's muah . Hehehehehehe

Lolz, you still get time dey come here ba?

I go report you o grin

How far sha? Anything for your boy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.