Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981038 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Brouny: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
hooluwaseun:

You will see the deadline when you attempt to take the interview....it wasn't stated in my mail too.

So in essence, I should click on "Take interview "
to see the deadline. I hope I can exit if I'm not ready to take it at the moment?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hooluwaseun: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Brouny:

So in essence, I should click on "Take interview "
to see the deadline. I hope I can exit if I'm not ready to take it at the moment?
You should be able to...i think the deadline should be 9th for everyone but i could be wrong though. Just be prepared incase you can't exit after u login to take the interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Brouny: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2018
hooluwaseun:

You should be able to...i think the deadline should be 9th for everyone but i could be wrong though. Just be prepared incase you can't exit after u login to take the interview.

OK. Thanks alot for the response.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlyduru: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mukah1234:

Yea, I v done the video, first and final interviews, I also had the medicals on Monday but we have not heard from them yet

Good day could you give us the details of the video interview, any help will be highly appreciated
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlyduru: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
hooluwaseun:

A brief description of what the video interview looks like,
Is it a face to face one or is it with a panel?

Hint as to questions also ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LaIabobo: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
dinosmiles:
Please guys I need the link to apply....or is it late?

Deadline for this process was May 25
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by keyke(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello house
Did anyone here got interviewed today at UBA Marina?
If yes, did you also received a text asking you to come for another interview tomorrow?
I need response as soon as possible, pls
Really confused
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Brouny: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
keyke:
Hello house
Did anyone here got interviewed today at UBA Marina?
If yes, did you also received a text asking you to come for another interview tomorrow?
I need response as soon as possible, pls
Really confused

Was your aptitude test also on 2nd of this month ?
Because I'm wondering why some have gotten to one on one interview.... When I only got invite for video interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olami90: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by keyke(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Brouny:

Was your aptitude test also on 2nd of this month ?
Because I'm wondering why some have gotten to one on one interview.... When I only got invite for video interview
Yes, i did my test on 2nd
Got the one on one interview invite yesterday and did the the interview today
I got another text this evening stating that I should come for another interview tomorrow
That's y I'm confused
Note: got the invite through text mssg
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olami90:
please, I need someone to help with detailed requirement for this UBA job.

I applied since 22nd May for Teller and I am yet to get any mail or message.

Thanks

lalabobo
hooluwaseun
mukah1234
tomdec
dapxavi
obinovictor

Bro, sincerely I don't know what the criteria is but I think if u registered, they would definitely send u a mail. The interview process is in batches So just chill and be hopeful while u wait for a mail from them, when its ur turn they will call you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
keyke:

I got another text this evening stating that I should come for another interview tomorrow
That's y I'm confused

There z no need to be confused. You succeeded in first interview, the next one tomorrow is the final interview with the Head HRM. Goodluck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
keyke:

That's y I'm confused

I just got an assessment invite. Pls dear how is it like. What should I expect?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mukah1234:

Graduate Trainee. I applied last week Friday

Biko oo.. How was it like. I have an assessment on Friday. Pls help me with a comprehensive review. God bless
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
nanauju:

Biko oo.. How was it like. I have an assessment on Friday. Pls help me with a comprehensive review. God bless

The assessment is a simple one. Just basic mathematics, synonyms and antonyms, few questions on critical reasoning, and questions on comprehension passages.

Goodluck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mukah1234:

The assessment is a simple one. Just basic mathematics, synonyms and antonyms, few questions on critical reasoning, and questions on comprehension passages.

Goodluck

Alright thanks alot.
Do you think I should study GMAT for it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
nanauju:

Alright thanks alot.

You can go through GMAT esp for questions on critical reasoning but the questions generally are not too difficult.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vimma(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good evening, please I’m passing out this month, so I don’t have the NYSC certificate yet and I was called for a test on Saturday.

Those who have written the test, were they strict with the documents? And can they allow me write since I’d get my certificate hopefully by next week?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olami90: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
LaIabobo:

I honestly don't know about that. I applied for Entry level program - Lagos.
you applied with HND, Bsc or OND?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mztadhan: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mukah1234:

There z no need to be confused. You succeeded in first interview, the next one tomorrow is the final interview with the Head HRM. Goodluck

I did interview today too, but I didn't get a message for tomorrow.

And I also did not get a regret mail, while someone did.

Which means, I'm in between, what could be my own fate biko
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Olami90: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mztadhan: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
nanauju:

Alright thanks alot.

Studying GMAT ehn, you'll just be disturbing yourself.
The thing is just basic, simple secondary school maths and English, no need to worry yourself with GMAT.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mztadhan: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
keyke:

That's y I'm confused

Hello dear, what course did you study?

Cos I also did interview today, and I didn't get the message.

I also did not get a regret mail, while someone I know got a regret mail, same today.

Why am I in between?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mukah1234:

You can go through GMAT esp for questions on critical reasoning but the questions generally are not too difficult.

Alright thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
mztadhan:

The thing is just basic, simple secondary school maths and English, no need to worry yourself with GMAT.

Hahaha ok o
No wahala
Thanks plenty plenty
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Mukah1234:

Goodluck
I also got invited for the assesment on saturday. Unfortunately i havent collected my WAEC certificate from my school and i have to send 40k for it and also get it waybilled to lagos by tommorrow.

So you are saying we need not borther much about preparation, i saw someone selling the past questions online for 2000
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2018
nanauju:

Hahaha ok o
No wahala
Thanks plenty plenty
Hello good morning. The invite is for the graduate trainee position right. Also send your number so that i can message you directly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2018
mztadhan:

Did you see your score after the assesment? and how was the interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Please those that have written the test and interview, i mistakenly went to the skillsmap site and now im scheduled for an assesment that i didnt plan for. Moreso, they said they will send the results. hope ignoring the skillsmap online assesment wont be counterproductive
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2018
visitor30:

You are free to gate crash!
But as long as u have an evidence to show that u got an invitation in the form of either an sms or an email printed out. The reason is that they have a list all invited guest for the aptitude test. (so either an sms forwarded to you by your friends who were or invited or an email sent to them. You can print it and go along with it)

I did gate crashed in 2004 & got the job. thought left few yrs latter. my friend in Zenith bank who was invited forwarded his invitation letter to me. the invitation letter was not customized one back then. so it was easier printing it out from my email account.

During my time, you need to be familiar/good with the basic arithmetic. I call it arithmetic, because its the basic foundation of mathematics. example profit & loss, Ratio etc.

Pass mark den was 60%. We where told that the result will be out the next morning and we should come prepare for interview, for those who will be successful. It actually came out as promised the next day.
I did my interview the next day. The funny things there was that nobody knew it was UBA, but we all knew it was one of the 1st generation banks.
It was during the aptitude test in one of the questions, asking when the UBA was established that we knew it was UBA.

Go to their website and digest every information about UBA. Date of establishment [example: When it came into operation;  pre & post merger (ie former standard trust bank/erstwhile UBA to give you the Legacy UBA, which is the current UBA of today.
when I say everything, I mean every information about them, like who was the past and who is the current CEO/MD

Also know your current affairs regarding Nigerian financial sector. meaning of most of these abbreviations ( examples: NAFDAC, ICPC, NDLEA, NDIC, AMCON,  etc) You can add more. Try and know their Core Values and their mission & vision statements also.

I wish you  all the best!
Please o, guys that have written, do they still ask this current affairs stuff? in the test or interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.