Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980982 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Harvard13:

Hello good morning. The invite is for the graduate trainee position right. Also send your number so that i can message you directly

Are you also writing on Saturday? You can send a dm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mztadhan: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Harvard13:
Did you see your score after the assesment? and how was the interview?

You won't see the scores, but you'll see whether successful or not.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2018
nanauju:

was told that I have sent too many anonymous dms so I should wait �
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2018
mztadhan:

You won't see the scores, but you'll see whether successful or not.
thanks. please do they ask current affairs stuff?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2018
JARUSHUB:
Top questions asked during an interview with UBA

UBA Interview and Assessment Centre Tips

Please I got invited for accesment. Is it the test or the presentation, group tasks and psychometric stuff?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomdec: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2018
The interview is done in batches so don't worry your head about that

cry
Brouny:

Was your aptitude test also on 2nd of this month ?
Because I'm wondering why some have gotten to one on one interview.... When I only got invite for video interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomdec: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2018
No current affairs. It is more of calculations, antonyms, synonyms, quantitative reasoning etc.

Harvard13:
thanks. please do they ask current affairs stuff?

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hooluwaseun: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2018
Tomdec:
The interview is done in batches so don't worry your head about that

cry
I think Brouny is trying to say some people did not go through the video interview stage.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vimma(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2018
vimma:
Good evening, please I’m passing out this month, so I don’t have the NYSC certificate yet and I was called for a test on Saturday.

Those who have written the test, were they strict with the documents? And can they allow me write since I’d get my certificate hopefully by next week?

Please can anyone help with this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mukah1234(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Harvard13:
I also got invited for the assesment on saturday. Unfortunately i havent collected my WAEC certificate from my school and i have to send 40k for it and also get it waybilled to lagos by tommorrow.

So you are saying we need not borther much about preparation, i saw someone selling the past questions online for 2000
Okay. It's good to know that u already got ur WEAC original certificate cos there is no way they will allow u take the test without it, that z the first screening stage. As for the past question, I don't think you will need em, with what I wrote up there u should be able to go through the test successfully but then, if u think you still need the past questions u can go for it.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tamaranancy: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2018
can someone help me I applied for all the open space vacancy but I haven't gotten any response. please help me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charlyduru: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Anyone got invite for the UBA e interview here ? Please how is it like ? What do one expect?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Detumi: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2018
hooluwaseun:

I think Brouny is trying to say some people did not go through the video interview stage.

Yes, some people didn't do the video interview stage at all....does it mean that the stages might not be uniform for all.It is well all the same.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Marieah: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2018
please has anyone who applied for the role of customer care bin invited for test/interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hooluwaseun: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=charlyduru post=68255532]Anyone got invite for the UBA e interview here ? Please how is it like ? What do one expect?[/hquote]

Nothing out of the ordinary....you record your responses to the questions asked and you upload.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2018
tamaranancy:
can someone help me I applied for all the open space vacancy but I haven't gotten any response. please help me
Good day ALL; same here; I applied for the graduate trainee and am yet to get response from them i.e I have not been called for aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2018
nanauju:

please can you help me out with useful information; I applied for graduate trainee but yet to receive invite for aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vimma(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2018
vimma:
Good evening, please I’m passing out this month, so I don’t have the NYSC certificate yet and I was called for a test on Saturday.

Those who have written the test, were they strict with the documents? And can they allow me write since I’d get my certificate hopefully by next week?

Mukah1234 please can you help with this? My test is on Saturday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by theoslim: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Olami, I also applied for the role of Teller.

The information I have is that we will be contacted before end of month. The ongoing assessment is for the Graduate Trainees. I believe they will start our own once they're through with them.

Do you reside within Ogun, Oyo and Osun?
If yes, then you'll be contacted soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
tosin35:

please can you help me out with useful information; I applied for graduate trainee but yet to receive invite for aptitude test

I guess the invite is in batches. I'm yet to write mine too so I wouldn't know how it is, but I'm following up on relevant threads like this one to keep me informed.
Will give feedback after the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Qualcoms(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
nanauju:

Biko oo.. How was it like. I have an assessment on Friday. Pls help me with a comprehensive review. God bless
Pls, did u apply with OND or BSc?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Qualcoms:
Pls, did u apply with OND or BSc?

Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oh! thanks dear for the information. God bless
nanauju:

I guess the invite is in batches. I'm yet to write mine too so I wouldn't know how it is, but I'm following up on relevant threads like this one to keep me informed.
Will give feedback after the test
I was chatting with one of their representatives this afternoon and she said I would be contacted IF I'm shortlisted; then I explained to her everything. She later called me herself & said I should ask for anyone I know who is about to write and that I should go along with the necessary documents even without the invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vimma(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
tosin35:
I was chatting with one of their representatives this afternoon and she said I would be contacted IF I'm shortlisted; then I explained to her everything. She later called me herself & said I should ask for anyone I know who is about to write and that I should go along with the necessary documents even without the invite.

Please where were you chatting with her from?? I urgently need to speak with a representative. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomdec: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
The video interview is very important. I also didn't get at first but today, I sent a mail to them and they have sent the video interview to my mail. I think the people that didn't get should follow suit because it is closing on Saturday

Detumi:

Yes, some people didn't do the video interview stage at all....does it mean that the stages might not be uniform for all.It is well all the same.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomdec: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
During the personality assessment test, we were instructed to fill in the post of teller.

theoslim:
Olami, I also applied for the role of Teller.

The information I have is that we will be contacted before end of month. The ongoing assessment is for the Graduate Trainees. I believe they will start our own once they're through with them.

Do you reside within Ogun, Oyo and Osun?
If yes, then you'll be contacted soon.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
tosin35:

Alright that's cool then. Gate crashing is allowed
Below are the documents they sent to my mail

Please come with Original documents and Copies of Birth Certificate, O’ level Cert.(WAEC/NECO), Graduate Cert. /Result & NYSC Cert. with 4 copies of your CV and 4 Passport Photographs. Kindly note that 5 O’ Level credits (including Math and English) is compulsory
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE REQUIRE THE ORIGINAL WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE. COMPUTER PRINT-OUTS OR SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIALS WILL NOT BE

9th June
12noon
All the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
WHAT ABOUT THE VENUE
nanauju:

Please come with Original documents and Copies of Birth Certificate, O’ level Cert.(WAEC/NECO), Graduate Cert. /Result & NYSC Cert. with 4 copies of your CV and 4 Passport Photographs. Kindly note that 5 O’ Level credits (including Math and English) is compulsory
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE REQUIRE THE ORIGINAL WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE. COMPUTER PRINT-OUTS OR SECONDARY SCHOOL TESTIMONIALS WILL NOT BE

9th June
12noon
All the best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
go to their site and click LIVE CHAT
vimma:

Please where were you chatting with her from?? I urgently need to speak with a representative. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tosin35: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
nanauju:

9th June
12noon
All the best
PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON 08138675286 OR MAIL mosestosin35@gmail.com
THANKS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nanauju(f): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
tosin35:
WHAT ABOUT THE VENUE

57 Marina, UBA House, Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.