Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984450 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2013
EToP is d 1st grade in UBA,followed by ET.ET comes with promotion after performance and not by confirmation.u r paid 60k during training,and it last for 6months after which u will become EToP and u start earning 147900,while ET is 171k
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2013
EToP is d 1st grade in UBA,followed by ET.ET comes with promotion after performance and not by confirmation.u r paid 60k during training,and it last for 6months after which u will become EToP and u start earning 147900,while ET is 171k.its a good deal for now cos we r d second highest paid in d financial institution.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2013
berniceu: EToP is d 1st grade in UBA,followed by ET.ET comes with promotion after performance and not by confirmation.u r paid 60k during training,and it last for 6months after which u will become EToP and u start earning 147900,while ET is 171k.its a good deal for now cos we r d second highest paid in d financial institution.

A friend of mine in GTB said first stage their is 210k while diamond is 248k
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
berniceu: EToP is d 1st grade in UBA,followed by ET.ET comes with promotion after performance and not by confirmation.u r paid 60k during training,and it last for 6months after which u will become EToP and u start earning 147900,while ET is 171k.its a good deal for now cos we r d second highest paid in d financial institution.

Thank U soo much! Am greatful.which bank is d highest now?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
berniceu: Cant really say about d exact amount for SBO and AM,but for SBO,it is btw 500-600,then for AM btw 650-700just look within d range.
pls what is the ful meaning of SBO amd AM
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
TS is 60k a month for 6months, while ETOP is around 148k
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
SBO means senior banking officer
AM means assistant Manager
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
GTB is not up to 200,its btw 190-198.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
berniceu: SBO means senior banking officer
AM means assistant Manager
thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sharlzy: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2013
hello all, gud day NLanders, plz i did my test in lagos on 19th and i passed, yet to get a response from uba, plz those who got msgs abt a nos to call, did u do ur test in lagos? expecially those that were asked to go to other staes lyk akure and wen did u dour test, plz i need an urgent ansa, tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2013
sharlzy: hello all, gud day NLanders, plz i did my test in lagos on 19th and i passed, yet to get a response from uba, plz those who got msgs abt a nos to call, did u do ur test in lagos? expecially those that were asked to go to other staes lyk akure and wen did u dour test, plz i need an urgent ansa, tnx

I did mine on the 17th in Ib and I got a message to go for interview at akure on 23rd last week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toriola86: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Good morning to everyone in this forum, im actually new to this site but it really helped me while i was trying to figure out what to expect in the UBA aptitude test. I wrote my test on Nov 30 precisely and it was successful, my passport photograph was collected from me but i am yet to hear from them... i really do not know what expect really 'cos i feel there should be an organized process or a time span to know when you'll be called for the interview or something because if people are still bn scheduled for test and there are people that are yet to go for interview, when do they all go for training and so on... so my question is, how long did any of you that are already in the training school, did you have to wait before proceeding to the interview stage? thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by omolewaaaa: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2013
Hi frnds!am omolewa and am kindof new here, plz can does who wrote the uba test dis mth plz help me out on wht I shld b expctn am reali scared... Plz.. Wld b expctn ur reply. Tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
omolewaaaa: Hi frnds!am omolewa and am kindof new here, plz can does who wrote the uba test dis mth plz help me out on wht I shld b expctn am reali scared... Plz.. Wld b expctn ur reply. Tanks
Take ur time to go 2ru this thread frm d beginning and in addition be fast and accurate cos u get ur result immediately frm d CBT test.
Also, make sure ur WAEC matches ur birth date and come wif all credentials specified.
Wish u d best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
@bimcy, polipompom,zeushoha.i have gone to their regional office dis morning,their HCM told me that we were not txted for friday interview becos the interviewers at akure said they only want 15 candidates and those candidates were the ones that did interview on wednesday. He said no interview this week until 1st week of febuary.i advice us that if we are kaled for interview anywhere we should go becos there are lots of people who av done test since august and dey av not kald dem for interview. So if you are kald for interview to go to any state i sugest u should go. The validity for the recruitment is 6months and if u have not been taken u will have to start again or be droped and i heard d stages is now more dan 3 stages. So all d best to us all.
To those who wants to drop your cv its beta u go to the head office at marina or best still go to the regional office at lebanon street, dugbe, ibadan.they are still colleccting cvs and ibadan is faster dan lagos.
For the people that did test in ibadan and r awaiting interview dat wants to find out more u can call d HR man of ibadan,mr adeola--08055372570 or go to their office.
If u did your test in lagos and still awaiting interview, i suggest u go to the head office to find out when u will do your interview,and pray very well. The validity is 6months and there are lots of pple on the waiting line.
Have a nice day people

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
sharlzy: hello all, gud day NLanders, plz i did my test in lagos on 19th and i passed, yet to get a response from uba, plz those who got msgs abt a nos to call, did u do ur test in lagos? expecially those that were asked to go to other staes lyk akure and wen did u dour test, plz i need an urgent ansa, tnx

No its for the people that did their test at ibadan.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
toriola86: Good morning to everyone in this forum, im actually new to this site but it really helped me while i was trying to figure out what to expect in the UBA aptitude test. I wrote my test on Nov 30 precisely and it was successful, my passport photograph was collected from me but i am yet to hear from them... i really do not know what expect really 'cos i feel there should be an organized process or a time span to know when you'll be called for the interview or something because if people are still bn scheduled for test and there are people that are yet to go for interview, when do they all go for training and so on... so my question is, how long did any of you that are already in the training school, did you have to wait before proceeding to the interview stage? thank you

People ansas will definately differ.some mit be 3months and some 5months but i was told the validity is 6months.i sugggest you should go back to where u did your test to find out y u have not been kald or maybe send them an email if u did ur test at lagos.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
doyexy:

No its for the people that did their test at ibadan.

How far with ur meeting with the HR guy concerning our pending interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
toriola86: Good morning to everyone in this forum, im actually new to this site but it really helped me while i was trying to figure out what to expect in the UBA aptitude test. I wrote my test on Nov 30 precisely and it was successful, my passport photograph was collected from me but i am yet to hear from them... i really do not know what expect really 'cos i feel there should be an organized process or a time span to know when you'll be called for the interview or something because if people are still bn scheduled for test and there are people that are yet to go for interview, when do they all go for training and so on... so my question is, how long did any of you that are already in the training school, did you have to wait before proceeding to the interview stage? thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
zeusosha:

How far with ur meeting with the HR guy concerning our pending interview.

Read my previous post
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
doyexy: @bimcy, polipompom,zeushoha.i have gone to their regional office dis morning,their HCM told me that we were not txted for friday interview becos the interviewers at akure said they only want 15 candidates and those candidates were the ones that did interview on wednesday. He said no interview this week until 1st week of febuary.i advice us that if we are kaled for interview anywhere we should go becos there are lots of people who av done test since august and dey av not kald dem for interview. So if you are kald for interview to go to any state i sugest u should go. The validity for the recruitment is 6months and if u have not been taken u will have to start again or be droped and i heard d stages is now more dan 3 stages. So all d best to us all.
To those who wants to drop your cv its beta u go to the head office at marina or best still go to the regional office at lebanon street, dugbe, ibadan.they are still colleccting cvs and ibadan is faster dan lagos.
For the people that did test in ibadan and r awaiting interview dat wants to find out more u can call d HR man of ibadan,mr adeola--08055372570 or go to their office.
If u did your test in lagos and still awaiting interview, i suggest u go to the head office to find out when u will do your interview,and pray very well. The validity is 6months and there are lots of pple on the waiting line.
Have a nice day people

Ok thanks doyexy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
doyexy: @bimcy, polipompom,zeushoha.i have gone to their regional office dis morning,their HCM told me that we were not txted for friday interview becos the interviewers at akure said they only want 15 candidates and those candidates were the ones that did interview on wednesday. He said no interview this week until 1st week of febuary.i advice us that if we are kaled for interview anywhere we should go becos there are lots of people who av done test since august and dey av not kald dem for interview. So if you are kald for interview to go to any state i sugest u should go. The validity for the recruitment is 6months and if u have not been taken u will have to start again or be droped and i heard d stages is now more dan 3 stages. So all d best to us all.
Have a nice day people

Ok thanks doyexy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Tnx doyexy, quite incisive. Well appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by omolewaaaa: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
@sharlzy! Hi,u wrote ur test earlier dis mth,mine ιs 1st feb plz cnt u put me thru on wht 2 expct n congratz... Tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
cutelayo:
you ppl should lets concentrate on getting the job first before talking abt the pay. I called uba today, i was told that my interview stage is still remaining one with RBH, after i've passed thru 2 stages, pls guys, what's the interview with the rbh like? Any idea
With prayer your questions will just be your personal life things like: position in the family, parents occupation... So simple... And it can be complicated too, (I heard that he loves to test people's confidence level; never loose it) but I pray that you get the simple part... Amen... Best wishes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pamchuks: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
hello everyone in the house, pls how can i get Mr tom's no. i dont really know his full name but he is one of those in the control unit. they all conducted the test for us on jan 22nd 2013. he was more like the person invigilating and asking if u know how to check ur remaining time. he is not really on the tall side. And also,does anyone also have an idea of when we will be called for the interview after the successful test on jan 22nd 2013.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oseiwe(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dis guy sef! Na which branch u dey?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2013
pls guys, do N.D holders that wants to do industrial training(I.T) also go for training school? Pls guys i need ur reply...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2013
i dnt tink so
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blakangel(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2013
hello frnds, plz can i get past questions to go through in order to get myself prepared for UBA test. samuel_ekene@yahoo.com I appreciate
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rmgbemeje: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Please can anyone help me with past questions, i want to start preparing for the test. GOD bless you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
rmgbemeje: Please can anyone help me with past questions, i want to start preparing for the test. GOD bless you
its computer base test, go through the pages frm one of this post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.