Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984455 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kunleee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
to those expecting interview, success to u all.
@priscolade, Wich business office were u posted to?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemmai:

I did mine on the 17th in Ib and I got a message to go for interview at akure on 23rd last week

@yhemmai pls which questions were u asked in your interview at akure and how was the interview? Were they nice..plls kindly give me more info at doyexy@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls how much do u.b.a pay to their I.T students?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
kunleee: to those expecting interview, success to u all.
@priscolade, Wich business office were u posted to?

Pls what is d pass mark?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
@yhemmai pls which questions were u asked in your interview at akure and how was the interview? Were they nice..plls kindly give me more info at doyexy@gmail.com.

U can check ya inbox nw
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rubyno(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
doyexy:

@yhemmai pls which questions were u asked in your interview at akure and how was the interview? Were they nice..plls kindly give me more info at doyexy@gmail.com

u guys shld stop privatising replies frm pple. Allow us see feedbacks. Pls, yhemmai, gist the house hw ur interview went, thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
u guys shld stop privatising replies frm pple. Allow us see feedbacks. Pls, yhemmai, gist the house hw ur interview went, thanks.

Tell me about yourself.....They picked a questn frm it
Diff btw efcc and icpc
Y shd we hire u
Ow many banks do we av in niger
What cn u contribuite to uba
What do u do at ya leisure time
Where does ya parent work
Tell us smefin abt national economy
Wuz the gmd ceo of uba
Then u talk abt d course of study...

Make sure u dress well and follow interview etiquette...thank you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rubyno(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemmai:

Diff btw efcc and icpc
Y shd we hire u
Wuz the gmd ceo of uba

Tnx alot. More frm those wu had gone n return, plsssss?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kourt: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
T
pam chuks: hello everyone in the house, pls how can i get Mr tom's no. i dont really know his full name but he is one of those in the control unit. they all conducted the test for us on jan 22nd 2013. he was more like the person invigilating and asking if u know how to check ur remaining time. he is not really on the tall side. And also,does anyone also have an idea of when we will be called for the interview after the successful test on jan 22nd 2013.

I also wrote my test same day. Haven't heard anything yet. I think we shud be patient, prayerful and hopeful. R u on Bbm?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemmai:
@yhemmai pls which questions were u asked in your interview at akure and how was the interview? Were they nice..plls kindly give me more info at doyexy@gmail.com.

U can check ya inbox nw

Thank you soo much.God bless
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mt2013: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi rum,i need more information on d UBA test,pls.after d test what next
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mt2013: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls.House i did my test on d 10th of dis month and i have not gottin any information frm them.kind provide if u av any way forward
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pamchuks: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2013
hello everyone in the house, pls how can i get Mr tom's no. i dont really know his full name but he is one of those in the control unit. they all conducted the test for us on jan 22nd 2013. he was more like the person invigilating and asking if u know how to check ur remaining time. he is not really on the tall side. And also,does anyone also have an idea of when we will be called for the interview after the successful test on jan 22nd 2013. pls someone should reply me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sharlzy: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Omolewa, I really advice you against being scared to start wit, practice ur o level math, it's basic arithmetic, synonyms and antonyms and reading comprehension. It's nuffin difficult or out of the ordinary. I wish u all the best and remember to pray!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2013
sharlzy: Omolewa, I really advice you against being scared to start wit, practice ur o level math, it's basic arithmetic, synonyms and antonyms and reading comprehension. It's nuffin difficult or out of the ordinary. I wish u all the best and remember to pray!

Pls what is d pass mark?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2013
KweenCee:

Pls what is d pass mark?

50%
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shempam: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
plsss am stil expecting a reply from d house. I did my test in abuja on 17th of dis month and av not gotten message for interview.plssshelp me with information as regards abuja
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pass mark is 60.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by babyfacetade: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls house what shud I xpct oooo am wrtn my test 2mor
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rmgbemeje: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
@babyface-tade. Please when did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Francuiz: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Francuiz: Very informative tread. I can see some of us 4rm d gtb page. Wish doyexy nd zeusosha success in ur interview
Thanks dearr
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mt2013: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
pls.the house am still expectin reply from u guys,i av done my test since on d 10th of dis month at UBA headquater Marina lagos,any one with jeniue in4mation shuld put me through pls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Benissues(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2013
I submitted my CV 2day!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jesusboi1: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2013
pls i went to kaduna head office and i was asked to come back next week to submit. pls any1 in my shoe??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by deeeo: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2013
Babyface tade, I am also writing today..best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2013
Helllo guys, pls @yhemmai said we should follow interview etiquette. So who can pls expalciate dat area 4 me? I seem not to understand. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Francuiz: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2013
doyexy: Helllo guys, pls @yhemmai said we should follow interview etiquette. So who can pls expalciate dat area 4 me? I seem not to understand. Thanks
I think its 4 u to b courteous, courageous nd b smart. I stand to b correctd o. Jst md 2 cents
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yhemmai:

Diff btw efcc and icpc
Y shd we hire u
Wuz the gmd ceo of uba

Yhemmai,,abeg wats ur meanin of interview etiquette?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by funepepa: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
those of u dat did ur interview on 29th of january pls i wnt 2 kno aw many interview did u do dt day?and v u bin called?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mt2013: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
if u did ur test at Marina lagos on d 10th of dis month u can contact me now. so dta we can discuss
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by buddy12: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
is anybody in the house dat hav d idea on the next training school for ND/ NCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.