Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982539 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Pris8:

I think it varies..
Mine was; how do you evaluate success, and what is your biggest failure ( the video is 2 mins for each)
Where do you see yourself in the next five years (not more than 300/700 words)

when did you write ur assessment and have you done your interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MeezPat(f): 1:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Pls is there anybody writing test on Wednesday here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Funtan(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Pris8:

I think it varies..
Mine was; how do you evaluate success, and what is your biggest failure ( the video is 2 mins for each)
Where do you see yourself in the next five years (not more than 300/700 words)

Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wealthyoptimist(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Ebogucp:
a batch of Trainees started training today

Okay, thank you. Do you have any idea concerning the next batch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pris8(f): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2018
daceo1:

when did you write ur assessment and have you done your interview
I did my assessment on the 4th of August. I missed my first interview on the 7th, was rescheduled for 17th. Currently for the 2nd interview....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bests: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Wow...I joined this thread 5 years ago...Joined UBA then left again...Wish yu guys the best.

Its a nice place to work.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2018
bests:
Wow...I joined this thread 5 years ago...Joined UBA then left again...Wish yu guys the best.

cool, it means you can help with some info. When will the next TS begin, one just started yesterday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by magthan: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2018
EmmanuelCena:

Congrats.
Appear corporate.
And don't take the training lightly.
This who Do not pass the exams will be dropped!

By the way, when did you conclude the final interviews?
Like which date or how many weeks ago?
And from what state?

I finished medicals last week Friday ..training school was slated for Monday this week , but rescheduled to next week...from Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by magthan: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Etyyy:

Hello Magthan. I take it you successfully passed the aptitude test that was scheduled last month in uyo. Well, I was called for my medicals at owerri on Saturday against Banking school on Monday. Only for one of my mate who was also successful peeped me to say the banking school had been rescheduled. Tho i was always contacted for the next level by call throughout the recruitment process.
Meanwhile banking school resumed today. Please I would love to know if there is still hope or this rescheduling of a thing is just to drop most of us. Cos am not understanding.

Yeah it was actually Resheduled to next week, I think it is to accommodate you guys
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Etyyy: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2018
magthan:

Yeah it was actually Resheduled to next week, I think it is to accommodate you guys

Ok. Thanks magthan.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Pris8:

I did my assessment on the 4th of August. I missed my first interview on the 7th, was rescheduled for 17th. Currently for the 2nd interview....

ohh when is ur 2nd interview slated
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2018
magthan:

I finished medicals last week Friday ..training school was slated for Monday this week , but rescheduled to next week...from Akwa Ibom state

All right.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
bests:

Why did you?
Followed another career path?
Got a better offer?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MeezPat(f): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Please is anybody writting the aptitude test tomorrow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Robynwelo1(f): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
MeezPat:
Please is anybody writting the aptitude test tomorrow

Is there an aptitude test tomorrow? is it at the headquarters in marina? what time is it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azodo1991(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
there is test tomorrow in marina.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by KreScendo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Etyyy
Magthan

I also finished my medicals in Enugu lastweek, expected to be invited for the training school batch that started on monday, only to receive information from the HR that ours was rescheduled.
Are we certain that another batch will start next week?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wealthyoptimist(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
KreScendo:
Etyyy
Magthan

I also finished my medicals in Enugu lastweek, expected to be invited for the training school

please when did you take your test, because i did mine in enugu, ve also done my interview but ve nt gotten any feedback.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by labisibrass(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
U are invitd 4 an apt test @ UBA PLC, Plot 701 Usuma Str Maitama ABJ, Thurs 06/09/18 10am. Come with ALL ORIGINAL/COPIES of CERTS HND/ND/BSC, WAEC/NECO, Birth Cert, CV, 2 pspts & Others. Kindly ignore if you have written our test within the last 6 months. Interviews will be conducted same day. 08026787308

Dear Nairalanders, I got this mail this evening, please is it possible to negotiate the venue of the test to either Ibadan or Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
labisibrass:
U are invitd 4 an apt test @ UBA PLC, Plot 701 Usuma Str Maitama ABJ, Thurs 06/09/18 10am. Come with ALL ORIGINAL/COPIES of CERTS HND/ND/BSC, WAEC/NECO, Birth Cert, CV, 2 pspts & Others. Kindly ignore if you have written our test within the last 6 months. Interviews will be conducted same day. 08026787308

Dear Nairalanders, I got this mail this evening, please is it possible to negotiate the venue of the test to either Ibadan or Lagos?

It depends on the HR personnel, because i actually did mine in enugu and did my interview in benin.
But most probably it will be in Abuja. Just call the number and state your case. All the best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by labisibrass(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

It depends on the HR personnel, because i actually did mine in enugu and did my interview in benin.
But most probably it will be in Abuja. Just call the number and state your case. All the best.
thank you!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
labisibrass:

so UBA now conducts interview same dayg with tests? is it same thing with lagos centres
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mavsim: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please does anyone know if UBA is also recruiting for experienced level
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by labisibrass(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
daceo1:

so UBA now conducts interview same dayg with tests? is it same thing with lagos centres
Don't know o. I can't make it to be in Abuja tomorrow though.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by yinkhar(f): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Oluatimilehin:

Hi. Pls were You given any stipend during the 2weeks training?
yes, 15k weekly but the total will be given after the training
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dlawnoni: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2018
pls. can anyone tell me where to get job updates on HSE( Health. Safety and Environment)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Has there been anyone who got to the last stage of the interview but hasn't been called up to banking school?
I rounded up the final interview on 3rd August.

I called the recruitment officer over here on Ondo, all he said was they'll get back to us.

Has anyone from other states experienced something like this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
EmmanuelCena:
Has there been anyone who got to the last stage of the interview but hasn't been called up to banking school?

I called the recruitment officer over here on Ondo, all he said was they'll get back to us.

please anyone invited for interview so far, asking from those who wrote their tests lastweek and this week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azodo1991(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
still expecting interview this week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by coker08(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello house, I did the assessment yesterday n it was successful , later that day I checked my mail a questionnaire was sent to me to fill also got a mail for a Vedio interview
Please regarding the Vedio interview can I made use of my phone just asking please and how many people filled the questionnaire
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by wealthyoptimist(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
EmmanuelCena:

Same here brother.
Done with interview, HR guy said same thing when i called.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

Same here brother.
Done with interview, HR guy said same thing when i called.

Which state?
And when exactly did you conclude your interviews- how many weeks ago?

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.