Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980160 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by soopaflylech(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
ClarifyMe:

You're supposed to receive a mail for psychometric test and video /skype interview.
Check your mail, it normally enters the day you write the test
I havent seen any bro, even someone that was successful yday havent seen any. Im worried o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClarifyMe: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
soopaflylech:

I havent seen any bro, even someone that was successful yday havent seen any. Im worried o
Not to worry, they'll definitely get back to you guys.

I'm a Lady by the way �� wink smiley cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by caslord(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
wealthyoptimist:

if its holding as you said, yes you can gate crash, but try and find out if its for B.Sc or O.N.D...a lot of persons have successfully gate crashed.
Thanks bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by soopaflylech(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
ClarifyMe:

Not to worry, they'll definitely get back to you guys.

I'm a Lady by the way �� wink smiley cheesy grin
Oh okay dear, i have just been worried much
After the test all the cvs and passport we didnt even submit any
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Qwerty1234567(f): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
caslord:
Good evening all, please I learnt UBA aptitude test will be holding in Akure this Saturday (15-09-2018). How authentic is this news please and can I submit my CV on the exam date?
N.B: I was not sent any invitation message, just want to go try my luck as am presently in Lagos but will be leaving for Akure tomorrow morning. Swift response will be greatly appreciated.

Did it hold cos I know they wrote at Akure last week Saturday(8th) for bsc n hnd
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tito4hala(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
pls I want to submit my CV at the Lagos head office, how do I go about it... is there any specific person am to meet??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClarifyMe: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tito4hala:
pls I want to submit my CV at the Lagos head office, how do I go about it... is there any specific person am to meet??
It's better to apply online via their website https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nicest55: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good evening all, any update from those who had an interview on august 30th at ikeja??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Uzomarts: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls I've been submitting application anytime uba posts an opening but I've never been contacted, pls can someone gate-crash and if possible aw do I go about it
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Feraz(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Erm people, if the link to your video interview expires, what do you do?

I tried doing mine today but got an error of the page no longer being available.

Wrote them a mail though but they are yet to reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ifeoluwafemil: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please I was Invited for a test 2mao at UBA house marina
Pls what are the likely question and is it just going to be apptitude test or more
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Preeteeshir(f): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Emmaesty:
I did the test today and passed but I wasn't interviewed. It was just the pre-chat. Hope there's no problem
Hi please can you help me with the test questions, alegehshirley@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Preeteeshir(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
I wrote the test on Tuesday 7 of august and it comprises of 50 questions to be answered in 1 Hour. Verbal reasoning, basic Maths, Quantitative reasoning and analytical reasoning in comprehension also synonyms and Antonyms.Its nothing to be worried about. Take your time, Be Calm, Cool, Collected and work with the time. You get to know weather you passed or not immediately you submit your teat. Goodluck Guys.
Hello good morning, pls do u ve materials ? If u do kindly send to my email address, I'm not good at maths and am really worried. alegehshirley@gmail.com, thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Faithamaka: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Faithamaka: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2018
For those that wrote on 13th, September. Any mail for interview after the psychometric test online?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tpip: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifeoluwafemil:
Please I was Invited for a test 2mao at UBA house marina
Pls what are the likely question and is it just going to be apptitude test or more
Thanks

How far, how was it, I'm writing on Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ifeoluwafemil: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
The test today was good....not to difficult...i was successful...please what is the next stage now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Laids: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pls I need the past question ASAP ... God bless you as you send it to me.
olaide7793@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
tpip:

Bro, Please is your on Friday meant for B.Sc or OND holders?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
tpip:

Bro, Please is your test on Friday meant for B.Sc or OND holders?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ifeoluwafemil:
The test today was good....not to difficult...i was successful...please what is the next stage now.

Please is there any B.Sc holder aptitude test slated for this Friday or Saturday? Anybody with relevant info should please reply asap
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Preeteeshir:
Hello good morning, pls do u ve materials ? If u do kindly send to my email address, I'm not good at maths and am really worried. alegehshirley@gmail.com, thanks
No I don't have. Its Mostly GMAT though
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnbosco1: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Will there be test on Friday at UBA house marina, if yes, what time?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by horlumightyy(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2018
I also have a test this friday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by emmadeking(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Please, is NYSC discharge cert compulsory?
I don't have mine yet but would like to give the interview a try.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnbosco1: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
horlumightyy:
I also have a test this friday

For Bsc or OND?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by horlumightyy(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Johnbosco1:

For Bsc or OND?
Bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lacifer: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2018
horlumightyy:
Bsc

What's the time for your test on Friday? please reply asap
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by horlumightyy(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2018
lacifer:

What's the time for your test on Friday? please reply asap
8am, but mine is in Ibadan though
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnbosco1: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Johnbosco1: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2018
horlumightyy:

Bsc
Thank you. What time are scheduled to write?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.