Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982389 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClarifyMe: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

My case is a bit different, I am yet to do medicals but ts is pushing closer than medical, however we'll be doing our medicals at ts as is going. Did last interview today and was told that ts will be starting this weekend

Wow... Weekend?
OK nah.
Means B.Sc and OND has different TS cos I did final interview last week... Said they'll get back.

I'm hopeful.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayode6065(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

My case is a bit different, I am yet to do medicals but ts is pushing closer than medical, however we'll be doing our medicals at ts as is going. Did last interview today and was told that ts will be starting this weekend
please drop your number I want to call and ask some question
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClarifyMe: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2018
K
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by leo047: 4:49am On Sep 28, 2018
kayode6065:
marina too time? kindly send me your number so we could talk
email me johnsmith047047@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning all
I just got a driving job with a good pay at Mowe after searching and doing odd jobs. I was given a condition that I must be residing in that area but I don't know anyone there. Pls I need where I can squat over there till December when I would have raised enough money to rent a room there. I am a responsible man in my early 40s from South south. My wife and kids are still in my village. Anyone willing to help me can reach me on 08167337375, ideeceeworld@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ademikeye: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

Location please and what questions were you asked? I have my final interview today.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by commodore007: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Space
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ebogucp(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
kayode6065:
10am are you writing tommorow Also
are u really writing today or saturday??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2018
ClarifyMe:

Wow... Weekend?
OK nah.
Means B.Sc and OND has different TS cos I did final interview last week... Said they'll get back.

I'm hopeful.
Be hopeful Bro, be hopeful. It is well Bro.

I also think that ts for the north or all will be shifted to Kaduna regional office
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClarifyMe: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

Be hopeful Bro, be hopeful. It is well Bro.

I also think that ts for the north or all will be shifted to Kaduna regional office

Why do you think so?
TS is mostly at Marina... The much I know sha

I'm a Sis tho cool cool grin wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Ademikeye:

Location please and what questions were you asked? I have my final interview today.
a. Tell me your name
b. Tell me about your self
c. What do you do at the moment
d. Do you have any relative working with the bank
e. Where are your parents
f. Where would like to be posted
e. Any question for me

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2018
ClarifyMe:

Why do you think so?
TS is mostly at Marina... The much I know sha

I'm a Sis tho cool cool grin wink
Oh sorry Dear, yeah you're right, at this point it's not clear to me and other candidates yet but U'll be informed as things unfold
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dozzybest(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
please, I took the uba test last week Friday, September 21 2018 and I was successful and till now, I haven't been sent link for psychometric test and video interview. Hope all is okay? please, I took the uba test last week Friday, September 21 2018 and I was successful and till now, I haven't been sent link for psychometric test and video interview. Hope all is okay? please, I took the uba test last week Friday, September 21 2018 and I was successful and till now, I haven't been sent link for psychometric test and video interview. Hope all is okay?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ademikeye: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

a. Tell me your name
b. Tell me about your self
c. What do you do at the moment
d. Do you have any relative working with the bank
e. Where are your parents
f. Where would like to be posted
e. Any question for me
thanks a lot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mijii: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please has anyone here taken UBA assessment more than once within six months?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shorlla(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hi, people
I got a message for the Uba test. The sender was "careers" and it was stated for 4th of October in palmgroove, some minutes later I got another mail that it has been changed to 3rd of October in Marina (both with the same time) and apology was tendered for any inconveniences caused. 3hrs later I go a text message from "INFINITI" about the same test but this time with a different time but same date and location with the second mail I got from "careers" i.e email(10am), text message(9am).
P.S I've gotten messages from the INFINITI before about other jobs I applied for.
More reason I'm confused and the whole thing seem off to me.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nopretense: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
shorlla:
Hi, people
I got a message for the Uba test. The sender was "careers" and it was stated for 4th of October in palmgroove, some minutes later I got another mail that it has been changed to 3rd of October in Marina (both with the same time) and apology was tendered for any inconveniences caused. 3hrs later I go a text message from "INFINITI" about the same test but this time with a different time but same date and location with the second mail I got from "careers" i.e email(10am), text message(9am).
P.S I've gotten messages from the INFINITI before about other jobs I applied for.
More reason I'm confused and the whole thing seem off to me.

It could still be them.
I advise you go if and only if the address is not hidden...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jeyitayo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm just about concluding my service year, so I don't have my NYSC certificate yet, any luck about being allowed to write the test tomorrow?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by goodhairdiary: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
I got an invite from uba today
Will screening, pre-chat and computer based test all be done on the same day? What should I expect
And again I don't have the original copy of my O'level, but I have the scanned copy... Hope I won't be bounced if I go with the scanned copy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2018
jeyitayo:
I'm just about concluding my service year, so I don't have my NYSC certificate yet, any luck about being allowed to write the test tomorrow?
Guess we have thesame issue
Am using my ID card and call up letter
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TheSociopath(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Mijii:
Please has anyone here taken UBA assessment more than once within six months?

Someone tried it when I was doing my assessment, the system detected and he wasn't allowed to log in
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TheSociopath(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2018
jeyitayo:

Please, don't waste your time, they'll bounce you back. Rather, wait till you have your certificate handy, then you can go. The exams are like every month
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
TheSociopath:

Please, don't waste your time, they'll bounce you back. Rather, wait till you have your certificate handy, then you can go. The exams are like every month
Hmmmm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jeyitayo(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Hmmmm
Are you going anyway?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
jeyitayo:

Are you going anyway?
Yes
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mijii: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
TheSociopath:

Someone tried it when I was doing my assessment, the system detected and he wasn't allowed to log in
Oh, wow sad
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gistmate: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE VACANCIES.
Three vacancies are open for employment of suitable candidates in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. he Nigerian Stock Exchange recently released an announcement to signal the opening of the 2018/2019 Recruitment opportunities. This information is contained in a press release by the Human Resources Unit of the Agency contained in the NSE Recruitment Portal.

Opportunities includes;
Solutions Development Manager - RegTech
Risk Manager
Solutions Development Analyst - RegTech

See full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nse-recruitment-2018-2019/

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RidwanAS: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author= Kindly drop your digits...Got to ask you a few questions.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Been a while I got in here. Work taking most time. Congratulations to all invitees to the TS. For the hopeful, still keep the hope alive.U never can tell.

Omoh make una do kuku ma join us, we need staff oo. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Churock:
Been a while I got in here. Work taking most time. Congratulations to all invitees to the TS. For the hopeful, still keep the hope alive.U never can tell.

Omoh make una do kuku ma join us, we need staff oo. grin grin

lolss brother hows ur workstation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Churock: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
daceo1:

lolss brother hows ur workstation

Mehn!!!! Not been easy but at the same time fun in a way. When compared to most banks, UBA doesn't stress that much. That I believe is a reason why people apply for UBA. 7:30am to 6pm

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Dozzybest(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
We are in the same shoes. I took mine last week Friday, September 21 and passed.Till now, I haven't gotten a feedback from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.