Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980232 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Churock:

Best case then, submit online and @ branch especially if u have someone working in the bank to help you with it.

I don't have one.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
The thing is that there are different HRBP. The HRBP that are incharge of lagos island branch for example may more likely accept those from people that submit at branch (just an example) while the one for those in IT (my unit) is more likely to accept online. All the people in my set submitted online.
Churock:

That might be because it's at head office, during my TS 90% submitted via branch(atleat those that I asked)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Harvard13(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
chill, your name will still be in the system for 3 months. I was still getting invite after i was employed sef as my name was still in the system.
sheygz:
Applied on Dec 8 online but have not gotten any invite from UBA. Please who is/are in similar shoes here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Ymcmbbb:
Anyone else here who had an interview with the head of HR on the 5th of this month? How soon should one expect an email regarding medicals? Hoping for the best

@Harvard13
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Barbarthundey(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Are they really strict to this "pls ignore if written in the last 6months" ? because I just got another invite within a space of one month. Somebody pls help!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Seunfaj(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Barbarthundey:
Are they really strict to this "pls ignore if written in the last 6months" ? because I just got another invite within a space of one month. Somebody pls help!
try your luck bro.....pls hw did u apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Justseye(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sandieeee:
Meooo I av been waiting since November
have u finally gotten a call back for d second interview? am also hoping.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Barbarthundey(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Seunfaj:
try your luck bro.....pls hw did u apply

on the career website and I also submitted my CV at the branch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sheygz: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Please guys I have four questions to ask:

1) When will those that applied this month start receiving invite for an aptitude test?
2) What question types do they ask for UBA graduate aptitude test?
3) What are the stage processes for the recruitment ?
4) How long does the recruitment process take ?

I need this info badly
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sheygz: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2018
More importantly, what are the terms associated with working for them?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Please who knows when the next training school starts and if anyone has been called for medicals?? Thanks

@Harvard13
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by femzy190: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Barbarthundey:
hw are u planning to go for the test, and if u are, plz lemme no, this is my WATS app number 08163319748, maybe I should gatecrash
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by femzy190: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Barbarthundey:
hw are u planning to go for the test, and if u are, plz lemme no, this is my WATS app number 08163319748, maybe I should gatecrash
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=princessdamie post=73663516][/quote]
Please what is the salary scale for graduate entry level
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Barbarthundey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
femzy190:

oops! Just seeing this bro... and the test was even slated for yesterday's morning but you mentioned me in the evening
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ekwise: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please, does uba banking school give training allowance?
And if they do? How much?
Is it after the training?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by keyke(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Barbarthundey:

oops! Just seeing this bro... and the test was even slated for yesterday's morning but you mentioned me in the evening
So, were you able to do the test?
I've also done one in September but wasn't successful. I just got another invite as well. I don't want to go and not be allowed to do the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Barbarthundey(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2018
keyke:

So, were you able to do the test?
I've also done one in September but wasn't successful. I just got another invite as well. I don't want to go and not be allowed to do the test

I wasn't. The system brought an error message "you are not eligible to write this test until after 6months from the first time written" cry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
ekwise:
Please, does uba banking school give training allowance?
And if they do? How much?
Is it after the training?

Hey, have you been invited for training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please who I need direction from ikorodu to uba marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ekwise: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

Hey, have you been invited for training school?

Yes. Just finished medical
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
ekwise:

Congratulations
Which state pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
ekwise:

Congratulations. Been waiting on medicals since but maybe I wasn’t successful �. What state are you in and when does training school start?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please who in Lagos has been called for medicals and or Training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Ymcmbbb:
Please who in Lagos has been called for medicals and or Training school?

Exactly what I want to know Bro...

Anyone pls?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Oye2018:

Exactly what I want to know Bro...

Anyone pls?

Met someone that works there yesterday. She said the hospital they usually use for medicals in Lagos has closed for the year. Fingers crossed that they contact us when the hospital resumes. When did you do your second interview? Did mine Dec 5th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lily07: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2018
please can someone help with the past questions marieammajeh@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpoppins(f): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
@churock or anyone that can answer ,
Please does anyone know the criteria for posting into departments after training school ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jpoppins(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Churock:
Been a while I got in here last. Hope y'all are good. For those in TS, hope it's going fine?? Those still hoping for calls from UBA just keep the hope alive. For any question, you can mention me. Once I'm available I'll answer. Auf Wiedersehen
please do you know the criteria for posting into different departments? Any tips for the training school ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nopretense: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
sheygz:
Please guys I have four questions to ask:

1) When will those that applied this month start receiving invite for an aptitude test?
2) What question types do they ask for UBA graduate aptitude test?
3) What are the stage processes for the recruitment ?
4) How long does the recruitment process take ?

I need this info badly

1. It depends. Just pray
2. Gmaths questions (get past questions
3. Test, 1st interview, 2nd interview, medicals, training schl nd posting
4. It depends on ur HR
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oye2018: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ymcmbbb:

Met someone that works there yesterday. She said the hospital they usually use for medicals in Lagos has closed for the year. Fingers crossed that they contact us when the hospital resumes. When did you do your second interview? Did mine Dec 5th

Ok

E get as my own matter be o
I did my interview on 11th Dec sha

Let's wait and see as everything goes next week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ymcmbbb: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oye2018:

Ok

E get as my own matter be o
I did my interview on 11th Dec sha

Let's wait and see as everything goes next week

Lol ikr. What’s your number? If you don’t mind. Wanna ask some questions. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.