Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980711 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TemmyB18(f): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Leobahor:

Last question buddy, have they mentioned anything about the payment in the TS and thereafter?

Training School is 60k for the period of 6 months. I think it's about 250+ after the training.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TemmyB18(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Go ahead and do your medicals]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by TemmyB18(f): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2022
I'm not sure, but I will help you ask
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ziongirl(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
TemmyB18:
I'm not sure, but I will help you ask

Are there tech people in training school already
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Patriot9: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You should have send a mail immediately to rescheduled and you could have done it in Portharcourt. I also rescheduled mine. But no problem just go there with the letter since you are already in Jos.
Have you done your own medical?
I never knew it's possible to reschedule medical
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kenneyyice(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You should have send a mail immediately to rescheduled and you could have done it in Portharcourt. I also rescheduled mine. But no problem just go there with the letter since you are already in Jos.

Where in PH pls. I am awaiting Email for medicals, finished my interview stage on Wednesday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2022
When people wey do medicals last week go receive briefing mail like this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blissrollins: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2022
It's by region, for me I think some states started before other states, is there any body in Lagos that has started TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shegzy0514(m): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Blissrollins:
It's by region, for me I think some states started before other states, is there any body in Lagos that has started TS?
Oga is not by region, in fact most people in training school are in Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Blissrollins:
It's not, most people in training school are in Lagos but i know a few in Benin and Portharcourt. It's first come first serve.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Almond01: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Idrismusty97:
It's not, most people in training school are in Lagos but i know a few in Benin and Portharcourt. It's first come first serve.
I did medicals on the 29th of last month. Yet to receive briefing mail. What can you say about that if it's first come first serve?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oluwacookey: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Is there still hope , I did my documentation and self pitch video last two weeks 31 August but no response till date

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zordib: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oluwacookey:
Is there still hope , I did my documentation and self pitch video last two weeks 31 August but no response till date

I got my own mail for documentation on 29th of August.. nothing since then. Who’s your HR
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lekzy44(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Almond01:

I did medicals on the 29th of last month. Yet to receive briefing mail. What can you say about that if it's first come first serve?
Where did you do your medicals?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Almond01: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
lekzy44:

Where did you do your medicals?
Ondo State
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Oluwacookey: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Zordib:

I got my own mail for documentation on 29th of August.. nothing since then. Who’s your HR
Precious oreoluwa
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Interview mails dropped today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Oluwacookey post=116592993]Is there still hope , I did my documentation and self pitch video last two weeks 31 August but no response till date[/quot

Interview mail dropped today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jhaeyb(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Has anyone who did medicals last week monday gotten any other email since then?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jhaeyb:
Has anyone who did medicals last week monday gotten any other email since then?
Even Upper week Friday and Saturday haven't gotten any further mail relax. As long as you make it to medical you are in, we will all get briefing once they gather up enough people. What i am just skeptical about is that briefing mail may come months later after current set in Training school is done.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zordib: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Is there anyone under Wosilat Muhammed that has done their interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RoselynLevi16(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
I submitted my video pitch and documents since August 31 and I have only got an acknowledgment of the submission of documents. Nothing else. Is there still hope? Gafar Oluwanisola is the HR personnel attending to me.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
I just got an interview invitation for tomorrow

Guys pls, how is it like? What should I expect?
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by simplesss: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Froddoski:
I just got an interview invitation for tomorrow

Guys pls, how is it like? What should I expect?
Thanks
Tech??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
simplesss:
Tech??

No, not tech
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by silverkings: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Even Upper week Friday and Saturday haven't gotten any further mail relax. As long as you make it to medical you are in, we will all get briefing once they gather up enough people. What i am just skeptical about is that briefing mail may come months later after current set in Training school is done.

The month's later is my fear judging by what the last set passed through. Some were called for TS in April this year. But let's be hopeful shaa
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Siredc: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who else is yet to be interviewed and he or she is on We've let people in the meeting know you're waiting?

I have been there for like 30 mins now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Siredc:
Who else is yet to be interviewed and he or she is on We've let people in the meeting know you're waiting?

I have been there for like 30 mins now
Keep waiting, you can be there for an hour plus. If you leave and they are generous enough they might even call you to join. They called a lot of people but no harm waiting.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm still waiting
For close to 45mins now
My interview was supposed to be by 2pm
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Froddoski:
I'm still waiting
For close to 45mins now
My interview was supposed to be by 2pm

Done now.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
People that had interview yesterday, has anyone gotten medical mail? They mostly send mails for medical within 24hours after interview. What happening?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Froddoski: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gr8Hamlaw:
People that had interview yesterday, has anyone gotten medical mail? They mostly send mails for medical within 24hours after interview. What happening?

No medical mail
Na regret mail I receive

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.