Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians (46625 Views)

Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by viodemus: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
No be small thing.

Nigeria has and is currently experiencing the effects of emilokan mentality.

if we like let us vote for that same mistake again. After all, na majority of populace go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ask4bk(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
As funny as it sounds, buhari is actually very right here.
Farming is a huge untapped area that will keep millions earning lots of cash while feeding the nation.

The only problem is insecurity. That alone has stopped many farmers this year.
If this is conquered, Nigerians need to stop being lazy and go into farms.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Blaze14k: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
madridguy:
Majority of Buhari's critics are functional illiterates. They lack knowledge and understanding. Buhari has done so much with the little money we have.

Thank you Sai Baba.

Who gave u the idea nigeria has little money.. has he been able to solve the main issue Nigeria is battling for decades. When u ask him wat he has done its always infrastructure. How about human capatal development

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
This one still dey call himself my president? Person wey I don unpresident since 2019, as far as I'm concerned, I'm presidentless.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by neonly: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless girl. Sense is far away from your blocked brain

Leave her she bi one of those urgent 2k girls her eyes go soon clear when no body go give her anything again
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by afesco: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:
No Nigerian Should Complain Of Hunger Because We Have Farmlands, Rain From God – Buhari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/03/no-nigerian-should-complain-hunger-because-we-have-farmlands-rain-god-buhari
Is the local rice affordable Mr. President? Just admit d fact dt u have failed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by AdamuKD: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I swear to God, Shuuu wetyn be this? God abeg oooo haaaa do u know a bag of rice is 45k now from 26k to 45k only God know weder I go even chop for this Christmas maybe na garri person go con drink bc APC don finish us na him that human being born of an animal dey talk rubbish sometimes I dey wonder weder na brain dey some people head abi na tiger battery, how person go like suffer like say na rice and stew. Chai Godforbid bat thing ooo I tire for some of our youths I swear!!!
He has sold his soul to monthly 30k that they are giving him. Abeg don't drink garri oh. The Lord is your strength.
All I know is that anybody supporting evil, evil will eat and drink with the person

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Kaiser20: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Daviddson:
Very true. I wonder why Nigerians would complain of food inflation after the government distributed ₦500m to every youth just last year to start mechanised farming.
You see why you remain serial Mumu, #7 billion is allocated for Aso Rock villa maintenance in 2023, while #500m to all the youths in Nigeria for farming

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
madridguy:
Majority of Buhari's critics are functional illiterates. They lack knowledge and understanding. Buhari has done so much with the little money we have.

Thank you Sai Baba.

Naso. Comedy
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by AdamuKD: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
neonly:

Leave her she bi one of those urgent 2k girls her eyes go soon clear when no body go give her anything again
Abi? Such a stupid girl

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nairanation2: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
I'm sorry but oloriburuku ni Buhari yi o. Hw has his evil & draconian policies in Agriculture, especially in rice farming, helped? Rather, a bag of rice is now #40k! This is why i'll NEVER vote Tinubu. He knew this guy was an epic disaster but cuz of his selfish ambition, he shortchanged hundreds of millions of Nigerians by helping this clueless thing become President. Very evil! Sometimes, I can't help but think this country is cursed!
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
madridguy:

Thank you Sai Baba.

With 1$=#910 yesterday

Calmly listen to ursef.

With 1L of fuel equal 300.

Haba
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
I remember when Buhari is contesting for president, he was so humble and ready to play with children with sand. He has entered and become a tyrant. For the mumu that voted him oya go to farm.

Another inconsequential Tilumpu is now promising the next set of mumu heaven on earth, wait until he enters water go pass garri.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by deji17: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I swear to God, Shuuu wetyn be this? God abeg oooo haaaa do u know a bag of rice is 45k now from 26k to 45k only God know weder I go even chop for this Christmas maybe na garri person go con drink bc APC don finish us na him that human being born of an animal dey talk rubbish sometimes I dey wonder weder na brain dey some people head abi na tiger battery, how person go like suffer like say na rice and stew. Chai Godforbid bat thing ooo I tire for some of our youths I swear!!!

You still dont understand what the President is saying. He is saying that Rice is N45k because more farmers are still needed to increase the supply. Also, if you join Rice farmers, you will become part of the rice farmer profit sharing process.
This is how anyone who is not currently gainfully employed can benefit.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by mankan2k7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bihari is an irresponsible leader, a terrorist and brain dead individual.

We cannot afford to repeat this mistake in 2023. Obidatti to the rescue.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by deavicky(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
We don vote am so anything he like make he tell us. After all na his farm money he dey take travel abroad for treatment. And people that farming I see how he protects them from bandits.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by gogglecomputer: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
[/color] very funy but So Annoying,you Have Done your Worst what Again¿[color=][color=#990000] very funy but So Annoying,you Have Done your Worst what Again¿[/color][color=#990000][/color] very funy but So Annoying,you Have Done your Worst what Again¿
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by aklion: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
...and get killed or raped by bandits or unknown gunmen right?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ayoncox: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:
No Nigerian Should Complain Of Hunger Because We Have Farmlands, Rain From God – Buhari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/03/no-nigerian-should-complain-hunger-because-we-have-farmlands-rain-god-buhari
A president that doesn't understand economics is a curse for his nation
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by SHNAYAJO: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
And someone go still tell say make I vote APC!!
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by tuzle(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Daviddson:
Very true. I wonder why Nigerians would complain of food inflation after the government distributed ₦500m to every youth just last year to start mechanised farming.
which youth? Maybe youth in niger. Abi u are being sarcastic
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Tradman: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
Exactly. All these poor people complaining of hardship should go back to their villages to farm.
ode no be ur fult because ur tinubu grandmaster of owomida made u to collect money from ojota Park. Obi will put am end to agberos in lagos.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Penistrate: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
shikina! Aboki no good oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by babadee1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
APC winning next year will just mean more of these nonsense talk and nothing will change. If you like act like you don't know. APC must go!
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:

Buhari said before 2015 that monkey and baboon will be soak in blood, entire Nigeria has already soaked in cold blood, If I'm given rifle and come in contact with buhari just a second, I will shoot him before I think about it
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Wilexnaija(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Well-done oh... I lack what to tell you
madridguy:

Thank you Sai Baba.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Greattha: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
No truer words from a Tyrant and his sheep (many of them on this NL who're quick to insult others because they eat crumbs from his table) who suffer from Stockholm syndrome. Is anyone still surprised?
It's not their fault. I exchanged 1GBP for N1004 naira today. He and his ilk don't farm or depend on farming so whad'ya expect?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ORIAYO70(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:

Mad people everywhere... Even in the farm your Kinsmen did not let us rest... Mad people

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by jditimiya(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Daviddson:

Excuse me sir, you mean EVERY YOUTH! Hope i am my brothers and friends i know are not among the youths. Kia, learn to speak when you know the truth.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jozilinn: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
As if he's eating the rice planted in Nigeria
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Since you have been to abroad why not stay there permanently.

Prettygirl200:
Jesus Christ!! Did this thing come out of a grown up man Abi na aboki I dey follow talk so? Have u been to abroad before do you know what it feels like to livea good life in a well conducive environment? I doubt so if not you will not be saying this, indeed APC and PDP has made suffering normal thing to an average Nigerian especially the northern parts. It is well!!!
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by gonkin(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Even if Abraham Lincoln was an APC presidential candidate, i aint never gonna press for APC. Nava.

Some citizens are still suckered, after complaining and condemning APC for 7 years. Soon as their kinsman picked the form they had a brain reboot. Forgetting all the crap Nigeria has been thru in the last 7 years.....7 damn years. Come on now yall wanna vote in buhari pro max. MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET. Heck no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.