Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria (11435 Views)

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by madapcmod: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Evil and rig master APC will not listen to him.

Very nonsense and irresponsible APC party
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
veekid:
I know this app, and here's what I think... facial recognition should be added. Someone can easily buy cards and the phone number that is linked to it and vote in the comfort of his room, also 1 vote from each device.

Facial, eye and fingerprint recognition is very easy to add to the platform, the technology is already on smartphones. The first step is to make the platform acceptable across the country.
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Gbeng30(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay ooo
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by castiello(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Even the inventors of democracy don’t sit at home to vote on an app, voting should be physical if you love you country go out and vote, the United state tested the mail in votes it was a mess because the incumbent think it’s a fraud
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by obeycian(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
veekid:
I know this app, and here's what I think... facial recognition should be added. Someone can easily buy cards and the phone number that is linked to it and vote in the comfort of his room, also 1 vote from each device.
. implenting Bvn in the sign up should prevent multiple voting from one person. That way the same device can be used by more than one person provided that they are signing up with their Bvn
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Prinzton(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
propsad3:

Well that will need a lot of Job and that will be based on a unique number from INEC database that will allocate just a singular vote to each eligible voter in INEC Database otherwise politicians will manipulate the system. Another thing is to have something like a Mobile POS (Voting Machine) in pooling Unit and each voter will have a smart voters card to cast their vote and the result will be collated in real time. I know I wanted to do this project back then in school.

Sir,
If you don't mind, I'm interested just a little more info and I'll take it up from there.
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by fishbone11(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
veekid:
A very good idea...
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by wpadmin: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Today, I understood that a lot of people on Nairaland do not read a post before responding.
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
So many ignorant comments

It is a platform that can be used by anyone or group, not necessarily for 2023 election

Urchins, make una no get heart attack grin
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Push comes to shove.....
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who owns BVAS in Nigeria
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by jimmynauty: 1:58am On Nov 07, 2022
@inec take note
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2022
They should just remove that silly flag counter on the page. What point are they proving?
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Designed by quickvote.ng and chaired by Kingsley Eze. I would have loved it if it was designed by a Russian company and chaired by Ukrainian because with that no one will be able to visit the 2 countries for any negotiation. This is a bitter truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) / Liberian President Suspends Son From Office / Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.