Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 (4103 Views)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Josbreed:

Candidlady na lez.
Go and sit down. My darling candidlady is not a lesbian. She dey collect rod wella

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Firstcitizen: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
You should go to jail for posting your wife's private chats on NL.

You are not man enough to handle a delicate matter in your home but rush to NL to get advice from strangers who can even pass for your kids. Very mumu somebody.

That said it is possible when a spouse fills you with so much doubt and anxiety you lose your mind and do childish things like this.

Bro keep your wife, sit her down and talk to her about boundaries. Get an elderly female relative of hers that will not spill the beans to confide in that will help you let her know what marriage is all about

Manage the one wey you get. Enjoy the one you get. Everybody in Nigeria has a high propensity to cheat and steal.Na who dem catch be thief.

Your case is good because you found out early so now try to deal with like a man. There is no damage yet. Body count does not determine how good a person will become in life. I get friend wey marry virgin. I no fit talk wetin dem catch dey do after 2 years. U go fear and thank God for your own.

Marriage na friendship and when guards are let down mistakes happen. Treat am like friend wey Bleep up and be happy. No damage yet

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by OldNairalander(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
I haven't been this low but thunder fire you for this advise. You are a disgrace to real men if at all you are a man. If you don't know what to say why not keep quiet?

Op divorce that hoe asap if this story is true anyway.

kiss
Firstcitizen:
You should go to jail for posting your wife's private chats on NL.

You are not man enough to handle a delicate matter in your home but rush to NL to get advice from strangers who can even pass for your kids. Very mumu somebody.

That said it is possible when a spouse fills you with so much doubt and anxiety you lose your mind and do childish things like this.

Bro keep your wife, sit her down and talk to her about boundaries. Get an elderly female relative of hers that will not spill the beans to confide in that will help you let her know what marriage is all about

Manage the one wey you get. Enjoy the one you get. Everybody in Nigeria has a high propensity to cheat and steal.Na who dem catch be thief.

Your case is good because you found out early so now try to deal with like a man. There is no damage yet. Body count does not determine how good a person will become in life. I get friend wey marry virgin. I no fit talk wetin dem catch dey do after 2 years. U go fear and thank God for your own.

Marriage na friendship and when guards are let down mistakes happen. Treat am like friend wey Bleep up and be happy. No damage yet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Firstcitizen: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
OldNairalander:
I haven't been this low but thunder fire you for this advise. You are a disgrace to real men if at all you are a man. If you don't know what to say why not keep quiet?

Op divorce that hoe asap if this story is true anyway.

kiss

Ogun kee you and your bastard papa. Check this fool now him dey cheat left and right, babe, wife or mama dey Bleep pesin for street. Idiot.

Make e divorce am marry another one abi. Marry proper olosho next time. As all of una for that shithole country be thieves and cheats so make everybody dey manage am like that and seek happiness inside.

Show me one man wey no dey cheat for that una shithole make I show 1 woman wey no dey cheat. Fucking cvnts with cheating genes.

Op abeg no listen to these small boys. Manage am like that abi u no get body count too or fit find foreign woman?. Na chat she chat no be fvck.

Quote me again make ogun remove your blokos. Foolish idiot for cussing me over fake story

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by poshestmina(f): 1:43am On Nov 05, 2022
OP and his wife deserves each other undecided.

Werey meji.
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by mrblessed(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2022
She seems like a proficient, generous, and skillful community donor. Oga, please take heart, some married women have way higher number than your wife.
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by JeffreyJunior: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Out of respect, I won't discuss your wife and her issues but what you just did shows you shouldn't have gotten married because you ain't ready yet.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by RedpillAnalyst: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2022
You plan a night with a hoe, not a life.

You planned a life with a 304 and once a 304 always a 304.

You probably went down on your knees to propose too.

Rule Zero of Choosing a wife.

Marry a virgin... Still a gamble tho...It is okay if she changes. Statistically, she will be a better wife and a mother than ex 304

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Rexymania(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Na prostitute you go marry? Jesus. Remaining single till old age is better than this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Josbreed: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Go and sit down. My darling candidlady is not a lesbian. She dey collect rod wella

That mean say na you be her mechanic, you dey service her engine regularly.
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Josbreed:

That mean say na you be her mechanic, you dey service her engine regularly.
Na you sabi but candidlady is my sweet pie even though she be feminist but I go knack the shit commot for her body
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Josbreed: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Na you sabi but candidlady is my sweet pie even though she be feminist but I go knack the shit commot for her body
You are saying the same thing with me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by StrikeBack(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Let’s us know When two teams of football game are complete
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by OldNairalander(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Egbesu strike your sterile manhood there. You think everyone is like you that can't handle a woman. I disvirgin at least four girls every 6months from 19 and above and they all come back for more
If you can't replace a woman, there are real men that can.

Firstcitizen:

Ogun kee you and your bastard papa. Check this fool now him dey cheat left and right, babe, wife or mama dey Bleep pesin for street. Idiot.

Make e divorce am marry another one abi. Marry proper olosho next time. As all of una for that shithole country be thieves and cheats so make everybody dey manage am like that and seek happiness inside.

Show me one man wey no dey cheat for that una shithole make I show 1 woman wey no dey cheat. Fucking cvnts with cheating genes.

Op abeg no listen to these small boys. Manage am like that abi u no get body count too or fit find foreign woman?. Na chat she chat no be fvck.

Quote me again make ogun remove your blokos. Foolish idiot for cussing me over fake story
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Firstcitizen: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
OldNairalander:
I disvirgin at least four girls every 6months from 19 and above and they all come back for more

Lol! see chest beating on a great achievement cheesy. This will remain the only achievement you will ever have till the end of your miserable HIV infested life.
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Oga, I have been married 7 years and I no dey cheat on my wife. No be even about religion because I no dey go church or serve juju. Na my personal discipline. I don get my fill before I marry.

Again, no be just chat as you claim, na Fvck she fvck, because she even forget pant.

Lastly advising a man to keep secret his cheating wife’s affair maybe deadly, depending on his ethnicity. In my place and so many places in SS 9ja, as he don know, if he hides it, eats her food and continue the marriage, he dies! Unless the necessary atonement is done.

The first advice should focus on paternity. Second should be on forgiveness/reorientation if he can or divorce if he can’t.

No excuse for cheating. It’s never a mistake. To cheat, una talk/chat, you no stop, una begin do hide/seek call, you no stop, emotional cheating begin, you no stop, secret visit starts, touch body, kissing, smooches and fingering, until you off pant. Again, they are never sorry they cheated in most cases, they are sorry they got caught.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by OldNairalander(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
The primary biological purpose of a man is to break hymen and fvck pussies. Any other thing is secondary and useless to nature

Firstcitizen:

Lol! see chest beating on a great achievement cheesy. This will remain the only achievement you will ever have till the end of your miserable HIV infested life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / Is A Separated Spouse Obligated To Care For Their Ill Partner? / Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.