Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

"My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments (840 Views)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by CrisNews: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
"My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife in London Laments, Shares Video of Himself Out in The Cold

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1667576208quotMyWifeIsWickedquotManKickedOutByWifeinLondonLamentsCrisben.html

Re: "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by MatrixReloaded: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Before bringing any woman from West Africa, First rule is to secure a drafted agreement from a legal practitioner so as to avoid stories that touches the heart. Get her sign all the paper work which will be endorsed prior her arrival, she doesn't even know exist to save your soul from the gutters.
They are stinging & full with snake holes and you don't want to mess with this kinda of creatures uptown.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by Ireportlive: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Taking a Nigerian woman abroad is very risky especially UK and US

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by general111(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dont take a nigerian girl abroad oh..
No try am oh, let them work their way out by themselves..
If na your wife, make sure she signs a lot of agreements oh..
The society favours them over there.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by PerfectStranger(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ireportlive:
Taking a Nigerian woman abroad is very risky especially UK and US
They never learn.
Re: "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments by otipoju(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Women are hypergamous by nature.

As a man you must continually develop yourself in every area so you are continually above her. If you are stagnat and she is growing, she will eventually lose respect and attraction for you.

Women want men they can brag about to their friends and make them jealous. If she is not able to do that..wahala don dey ooo small small.

By God's grace. I was not where I was 5 years ago those wey gather dey make jest of me wish they had not said the wicked things they did. While they made fun of me, baba was quietly grinding and learning and adding value to himself.

Masters, top notch proffessional courses, in high demand as a speaker within the community. Now they are proud but I no still send them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Bestfriend Secretly Gifted My Boyfriend Every Item I Wanted To Buy For Hi / Dear Sultanofpuna, Show Us Your Old Notes / Who Can Solve This Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.