Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] (5533 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
With profound gratitude, I deeply appreciate the Nigerian Navy for giving me the uncommon opportunity to imbibe discipline through a regimented procedure in the areas of career development, moral values, work ethics, to mention but a few. I can dauntlessly say that, I have the required intelligence and human development finesse to continue to live a prosperous life

I urge all my fans to join me in appreciating the Chief of Naval Staff and all my senior colleagues for contributing immensely to my career development, while I used their pedestal to realize my duty of protecting and defending our dear Country. Sincerely, Nigerian Navy has become my roadmap to a sustainable career path.

I was overwhelmed with regards to the approval of my exit from the Navy by the Chief of Naval Staff so as for me to have enough time to passionately pursue my dreams. This singular act of the Chief of Naval Staff is highly terrific and it shows how the Navy is very passionate about the dreams of their officers.

I am still a part of the Nigerian Navy family, and I promise to continue to positively represent the Nigerian Navy either in Nigeria or abroad. I am proud to have served in Such an institution like the Nigerian Navy.

I want to sincerely appreciate all my Senior Colleagues, colleagues and junior colleagues who were very instrumental to my success story, for my wish to you is fair winds and following seas, because I know you will remain always faithful.

Thank you the Nigerian Navy

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!

https://www.facebook.com/100044205290421/posts/pfbid02hWNSVGwRcukRw83XbbY98k5SjumWGT6faGR4u7EGvs8FA6LT24n8kkcRjCTQbinDl/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Scammerr(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Hardgun: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by rolams(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
This one wan chop politics money

2 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by RZArecta(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Sammy07: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Eyah.
Except he's a commissioned officer, he no dey collect reach 100k

7 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Politics has always been the goal grin

Now he's found his true calling.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sammy07:
Eyah.

60k things !

6 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Linse: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Better luck on your next endeavour

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Sammy07: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

60k things !

Ahswear, Tho we dunno when he enter service

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by donleo92(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
ohboy you don try.
abeg venture into your comedy properly.
but you see navy as an institution, I love them like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sammy07:
Eyah.
At all, at all, nai bad.

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Truvelisback(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

60k things !
60k na still money. At all, at all, nai bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Sammy07: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
At all, at all, nai bad.

Yeah, but most sectors in these country are underpaid.

Even army self na around 50k+ while their commissioned officers na around 170k +

Imagine 50k for recruit. Lol
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Truvelisback(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sammy07:

Even army self na around 50k+ while their commissioned officers na around 170k +

Work no dey nai make many youths dey shook head there.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by OsunOriginal: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
OLAADEX:
With profound gratitude, I deeply appreciate the Nigerian Navy for giving me the uncommon opportunity to imbibe discipline through a regimented procedure in the areas of career development, moral values, work ethics, to mention but a few. I can dauntlessly say that, I have the required intelligence and human development finesse to continue to live a prosperous life.

I urge all my fans to join me in appreciating the Chief of Naval Staff and all my senior colleagues for contributing immensely to my career development, while I used their pedestal to realize my duty of protecting and defending our dear Country. Sincerely, Nigerian Navy has become my roadmap to a sustainable career path.

I was overwhelmed with regards to the approval of my exit from the Navy by the Chief of Naval Staff so as for me to have enough time to passionately pursue my dreams. This singular act of the Chief of Naval Staff is highly terrific and it shows how the Navy is very passionate about the dreams of their officers.

I am still a part of the Nigerian Navy family, and I promise to continue to positively represent the Nigerian Navy either in Nigeria or abroad. I am proud to have served in Such an institution like the Nigerian Navy.

I want to sincerely appreciate all my Senior Colleagues, colleagues and junior colleagues who were very instrumental to my success story, for my wish to you is fair winds and following seas, because I know you will remain always faithful.

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!

https://www.facebook.com/100044205290421/posts/pfbid02hWNSVGwRcukRw83XbbY98k5SjumWGT6faGR4u7EGvs8FA6LT24n8kkcRjCTQbinDl/

See the way he talked about Nigerian Navy... The same people are collaborating with oil thieves to steal our crude.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Politics has always been the goal grin

Now he's found his true calling.
we will call him back whenever Terrorist lunch final offensive against Nigeria state

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by poshestmina(f): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Long overdue.
He should face his comedy and Politics.

All the best!
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Racoon(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Yeah! Congratulations my brother.Actually the Navy no fit Abiola given his flawless flair for comedy skit. Really felt for the nonsense job you served last time with the Navy. Now you have time to fully face your passion. Once again, congratulations man.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Karlovych: 2:19am On Nov 05, 2022
embarassed Congratulations to you! I hope you're OBIdient?
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Olowoeko11: 2:47am On Nov 05, 2022
It has to do with the last punishment he served
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Holybaddo: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Omo Navy hard ohhh

I remember that year them wan beat me die

Thank GOD for life

The job only comes with respect that's all as for money grin angry grin
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by EmeraldJD: 3:22am On Nov 05, 2022
He has tasted the sweetness of money.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Thank God you left early o.

Dollar is 1000 now and salary doesn't grow to matchup.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by JoeNL22(m): 3:29am On Nov 05, 2022
OLAADEX:
With profound gratitude, I deeply appreciate the Nigerian Navy for giving me the uncommon opportunity to imbibe discipline through a regimented procedure in the areas of career development, moral values, work ethics, to mention but a few. I can dauntlessly say that, I have the required intelligence and human development finesse to continue to live a prosperous life.

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!

Seek Ye PETER OBI & Nothing Great shall be Subtracted Frm U.

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by iLegendd(m): 4:07am On Nov 05, 2022
MissLAP:
Thank God you left early o.

Dollar is 1000 now and salary doesn't grow to matchup.
Sister, it's currently 860+, not 1000. Make una no rush am yet.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by femicyrus(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
60k na still money. At all, at all, nai bad.
Meanwhile, ASUU is complaining over N350k. Ready for another strike for collecting Half n October
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by Natural2Heal: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Sammy07:
Eyah.
Seriously i am sure they will have other avenue of making money to sustain their family as naval officer. 60k salary can't cater for a family.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by DukeofUmueri247: 5:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Congrats...Go and face ur comedy.
Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Sammy07:

You know how many army soldiers wey no dey do anything but government still dey house, dey feed plus free salary?
If the amount to small, one has a choice to seek employment elsewhere or sit in their father's house.

1 Like

Re: Popular Skit Maker Cute Abiola Exit Nigeria Navy [photos] by padi94(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2022
He was even a rating, better to Japa go better days... Special adviser to the government of Kwara and skit money coming in steadily

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin / Biography - Akinwunmi Ambode, Lagos State Apc Governorship Candidate / VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.