Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage (34055 Views)

British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / Real Gun Which Looks Like It Is Made From Lego Causes Outrage Across The US / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Tamires: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Brotherhood my foot.
Africans that's still fighting one another
Europeans fight each other too
Russia vs Ukraine
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by RestructureNig1: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tamires:
Europeans fight each other too
Russia vs Ukraine

Don't compare the FG sponsored killing going in Nigeria to two European countries fighting for their interest.

Fulani jihadists are renaming people land and you see nothing wrong with it

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by clinician2x: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
gimakon2:

You are a Fool__ to see yourself as white, when you have black skin running thru you. An idiot like you cannot go to a white forum and type nonsense there when you are black as your poop in your toilet.

Most software engineers, (Me inclusive, Grace of God ) who are hired around the world are black, Africans , Negro Europeans etc., Footballers most with records are black (mbape, drogba and Co), black panther was to honour Congo, black nation, and a swine like you comes on to write plenty English because according to you, you have free data. Go and read what king Leopold did to Congo then come here and talk. You just stupid, you no wan get sense join.

You are a poor miserable bastard. That established, I asked the guy I mentioned explain why god is punishing millions of cursed black idiots in the Mediterranean sea yearly and he is not forth coming with answers.

Stupid animal.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by toprealman: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tamires:
There are also ethnic wars within different European countries too
You don't get the point do you?
Focus on the log in your eyes ....
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Ayekotoo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Brendaniel:
I blame African leaders like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and their supporters who keep supporting them to destroy Africa...

President Peter Obi(GCFR) will begin the change of the African Story for good from 2023
He should have begun from Anambra state. No, thanks
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
His right,Africans should learn to stay home and solve their lack of moral uprightness problems instead of floodiing to pollute white nation with scams,fraud,drug pushing immoral lifestyle,Terro trading and severe moral bankruptcy angry angryhushpup entered dubai he destroyed the moral system with scamlifestlye,etc.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
and the racist is from a country that has taken a lot from Africa, they are meant to make all west Africans visa-free to any country in Europe, because they used our resources in building that continent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
His right,Africans should learn to stay home and solve their lack of moral uprightness problems instead of floodiing to pollute white nation with scams,fraud,drug pushing immoral lifestyle,Terro trading and severe moral bankruptcy angry angryhushpup entered dubai he destroyed the moral system with scamlifestlye,etc.

I disagree with that, the Europeans that first invaded Africa not only stole our resources but they divided us by joining different tribes into countries, that single act is the cause of the most deaths in Africa, look up all the Civil Wars in Africa

In Europe and most parts of the world, you don't find countries with multiple Native tribes,

In Nigeria for example, its hard for us to decide our Next President because of Tribalism instead of competence and who is the most qualified, and so with other Africans countries today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Kaysalas(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,we are all to blame because if the black man's heart weren't as greedy and selfish as they are,maybe we will think about growth but they don't even want to acknowledge the problem starts from them
Yes we are all to blame. Do not however forget that not all our forebears were greedy for the white man's lucre, those communities that failed to play to the white man's dictates were sacked by the Europeans in a dastardly manner. So, they shouldn't be exonorated in any way based on the premise of greed by our African leaders. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Ijb11: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blacks
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by babajero(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
I don't See what the fuss is all about, illegal immigrants boarded a boat to cross the sea and were rescued, what was the right thing to do is it not to send them back where they are coming from? France has been experiencing terrorism for some time now and all the terrorist attacks are being perpetrated by immigrants.

1 Like

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by udemzeus(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
When we are ready to develop, we will be invited to the table to talk, until then, we are not ready.

1 Like

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by achimendy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
RestructureNig1:

This is because the West kept them undeveloped

No it's because we agreed to keep ourselves underdeveloped.

When president Buhari goes for routine check-up in London while our health system is in shambles. Who do you blame for that?? Thesame thing implies to our
Educational, military, infrastructural, and economic sector, just to mention a few. Who do you blame for that too??

I know the west don't want the good of Africa, and they play their own evil part to keep us down, but as eleanor roosevelt once said, "nobody will make you feel inferior without your permission". The ball is in our court if we want to make the change .

Untill we make it right no one will do it for us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
RestructureNig1:

How can they fix themselves when they are not yet independent

That picture has a profound meaning.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Keepamsafe: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
RestructureNig1:

How can they fix themselves when they are not yet independent

Im trying to understand this photo. But I’ve not been lucky. Please explain this picture if you will. I’m curious.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by RestructureNig1: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Im trying to understand this photo. But I’ve not been lucky. Please explain this picture if you will. I’m curious.

A white middle aged male sits on the backs of a black male farming the ground to produce cocoa so that the white man can enjoy his chocolate, by his side is another black kid mining minerals to be used to produce mobile phones for the white man, at his back is an asian woman working in a sweat shop sawing the garments that the white man would wear, standint left to him is another black male who also farms the ground to produce the tea leaves that makes the tea of the white male, kneeling near him is a white woman producing sex content to entertain the white male.............the summary of the picture is that it's a "white man's" world and being born white and male is the jackpot of life because the world serves him. His forefathers have fought wars and subjugated others to ensure that he enjoys that, like someone said......"they're the true alpha males"
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by GloriousGbola: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ibime:
Marine Le Pen party that many Nigerians supported

Nigerians support conservative but lack the cognition to realize that conservatives dislike foreigners.

1 Like

Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by KillerBeauty(f): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Hmm. Same excuse Yahoo boys also give. It is well.
I thought your were happy for the wotowoto and vawulence we blacks are receiving from the white man. And you also pity them when their greediness make them prey to yahoo boys. It's clear that you hate been black and love the whites even when they trample in you.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by SaLongs1(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Geniuelander:

Have you been to Russia before?
Or you're typing out of hate
You that have been to Russia how many black people are in positions of power and authority in Putin's government....
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by SaLongs1(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2022
KillerBeauty:

I thought your were happy for the wotowoto and vawulence we blacks are receiving from the white man. And you also pity them when their greediness make them prey to yahoo boys. It's clear that you hate been black and love the whites even when they trample in you.
stop supporting fraud or you might fall victim one day and you will know how it feels to be stolen from.
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by SaLongs1(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians support conservative but lack the cognition to realize that conservatives dislike foreigners.
That is how they support Trump and Putin
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by SaLongs1(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yes we are all to blame. Do not however forget that not all our forebears were greedy for the white man's lucre, those communities that failed to play to the white man's dictates were sacked by the Europeans in a dastardly manner. So, they shouldn't be exonorated in any way based on the premise of greed by our African leaders. Cheers
All the rampant corruption being done by our rulers will now be blamed on the whites abi ....
Re: ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage by Kaysalas(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
SaLongs1:
All the rampant corruption being done by our rulers will now be blamed on the whites abi ....
Please, read my posts again. That wasn't the subject matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.