Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric (22585 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by HardMirror(m): 3:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Roger3D:
How many industries did he attract to that place? Anyway that's even besides the point. What are his specific plans to develop the agricultural potentials of the North? I'm 100% certain he's got none
hehehe. Na mumu dey follow obi. He knows how to play on people's emotions. He has never given a concrete plan before cos he has none. Just empty promises like buhari
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by HardMirror(m): 3:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Think9ja:
I will, I shall, I go, bla bla bla

Oga, how you go do am?
All his ideas are his head. Ask him to explain how he intends to achieve it, he'll start reading some useless stats.

I swear this man no know sh!t about governance.

It is Atiku or nothing for me
same for me
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by madridguy(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by vicknoel(f): 4:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:
Ask the fraud what and what did he do for his kinsmen when he was a Gov for 8 years?

Pls, fellow Nigerians, this has nothing to do with ethnics, religious or tribes. Its purely a matter of conscience. I was not told, I am living witness during the tenure of Peter Obi. Do not be carried away by the emotions, of Peter Obi.

If you find , me difficult to believe, Open the Nairaland thread below, and read the comments made by Obi kinsmen from Anambra. Most of them know the truth, basically they are being carried away by their tribal affiliations.

Read their comments below when Obi was Gov for 8 years

This particular road, most times, I left my car at home to take Bike from fIRST bank junction at Nnewi to Omatha those days
If next time, I have the opportunity to vote someone from east, I will not hesitate to vote Davi, the Ebony Gov. The records are there for anyone to see , not this fraud who claimed he saved N76B when there is no record of N76B IN THE STATE ACCOUNT.When there is no basic elementary schools.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Anambra was newly created with far less allocation than Lagos state. The capital Akwa was built from scratch as a new state capital. On the contrary, Lagos state was a former federal capital territory of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by MAVICK2000(m): 4:39am On Nov 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Go and change the EAST from underdevelopment first. Cause the almighty NORTH is 101 better than the East.
Which North better East tell me
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by drlateef: 4:50am On Nov 05, 2022
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-change-northern-nigeria-through-agric-peter-obi/amp/

Meanwhile, you couldn’t change Anambra in your tenure. People were complaining about Ansmbra, read the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Global2000: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Guy sleep, you have no clue!.

Afamed:
What did he actual put for his kinsmen when he was a Gov in Anambra for 8 years?

Obi can not give what he does not have
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by broadman20: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:

Transparency by investing a state money into his own family business? Stop this deceit

And EFCC detained your truth speaking Obiano but has never arrested lying Obi, why ?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by broadman20: 4:58am On Nov 05, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
Him tu lie

But has never been arrested by EFCC and your Tinubu has been engulfed with so many unanswered financial controversies, why ?

Are you a devil's advocate?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by mod9: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Go and change the EAST from underdevelopment first. Cause the almighty NORTH is 101 better than the East.
Suffer never tire you. If you no feel sorry for yourself at least feel sorry for your family and future generations.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Bridget95(f): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Mko123:
But you didn't change southern Anambra oo
He did alot in relation to what he received. You don't expect him to do morethan he got, he is not the federal government. When he left anambra state government house 9 years ago , anambra was better
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Flows001(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:
What you did not put in your home state for 8 years. Obi can not give what he does not have
Continue to wail and load the thread with your tears, your tears is actually very delicious cheesy grin
Whether you like it or not, OBI will rule you next year, go and jump into Lagos lagoon if you don't like it!!

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by shortIGBOman: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2022
mod9:

Suffer never tire you. If you no feel sorry for yourself at least feel sorry for your family and future generations.

Wetin Emeka dey talk?

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by shortIGBOman: 5:35am On Nov 05, 2022
MAVICK2000:
Which North better East tell me

Northern Nigeria is better than the East in every aspect.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by shortIGBOman: 5:36am On Nov 05, 2022
searchlight:
North better than the east? Like seriously?

Yes oo.
The North is better
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Risingblue008(m): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
Him tu lie

He lie pass ur Papa?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Pio44: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:
Ask the fraud what and what did he do for his kinsmen when he was a Gov for 8 years?

Pls, fellow Nigerians, this has nothing to do with ethnics, religious or tribes. Its purely a matter of conscience. I was not told, I am living witness during the tenure of Peter Obi. Do not be carried away by the emotions, of Peter Obi.

If you find , me difficult to believe, Open the Nairaland thread below, and read the comments made by Obi kinsmen from Anambra. Most of them know the truth, basically they are being carried away by their tribal affiliations.

This particular road, most times, I left my car at home to take Bike from fIRST bank junction at Nnewi to Omatha those days
If next time, I have the opportunity to vote someone from east, I will not hesitate to vote Davi, the Ebony Gov. The records are there for anyone to see , not this fraud who claimed he saved N76B when there is no record of N76B IN THE STATE ACCOUNT.When there is no basic elementary schools.

am a Yoruba I will vote for Peter obi bro, he did well during is tenure
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Johel(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by ARB2022: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2022
That's what they say,but when they become president,they forget all they have said.

Everyone of you shouting peter obi,tinubu and atiku.i pity una,if power is being given to these politicians,they will change and you the citizens will be the ones suffering for 4 years.

I don't support anyone,but I ask God to put the right person there.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Amumaigwe: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Don't be unreasonable to believe what is written in pages of papers. Ask yourself if really is true as it is written there, how come EFCC, FBI or police have not arrest and persecute him? Obi is transparent as water. All the touch lights shines on him sees nothing. Go and verify.

While the touch light shone very briefly on the Lagos landlord revealed two cash-laden bullion vans. If the touch had shone longer, kassala for burst.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Amumaigwe: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:

I need not to verify your lies.

No be me write these ones, na Ndi Anambra write am, Internet does not forget

Ndi Anambra wrote them. Do you know those ndi Anambra in person?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Traplord09: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
Him tu lie

Is that true but still on still I go vote am

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by mrblessed(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2022
This is surely a threat from Mr. Obi. Who, then, controls the oil reserves in the Niger Delta?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by wealthtrak: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:

If you find, me difficult to believe, Open the Nairaland thread below, and read the comments made by Obi kinsmen from Anambra. Most of them know the truth, basically they are being carried away by their tribal affiliations.

If next time, I have the opportunity to vote someone from east, I will not hesitate to vote David, the Ebonyi Gov. The records are there for anyone to see , not this fraud who claimed he saved N76B when there is no record of N76B IN THE STATE ACCOUNT.When there is no basic elementary schools.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by galaxy2020(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2022
The right way to go, they got the land.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Tradman: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Afamed:

bros let us give Peter Obi benefit of doubt and vote for him. As u claimed obi landmark achievements in anambra speak volumes and do u want these London base and dubai idiots as ur president. We all know they are not the right person. What is before us is better we go with Obi
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Emir01: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2022
The way he industrialized Anambra. Obi nd weak promises
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Emir01: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
bros let us give Peter Obi benefit of doubt and vote for him. As u claimed obi landmark achievements in anambra speak volumes and do u want these London base and dubai idiots as ur president. We all know they are not the right person. What is before us is better we go with Obi

Obi is a failure in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Tradman: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
join the cause of obi movement for better Nigerian. Tinubu will install agberos in every nooks and cranny of this country. Tinubu will encourage people to steal like buhari
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Tradman: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Emir01:

Obi is a failure in Anambra.
is it that dead man walking tinubu is the messiah??. Let us not repeate this same mistake. Tinubu is coming to steal
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by everythinggirly(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Let's patiently wait for this election.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric by Emir01: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Tradman:
is it that dead man walking tinubu is the messiah??. Let us not repeate this same mistake. Tinubu is coming to steal

Obi is weak in and out. He has no ball and sound so incoherent. He lacks ideas and his antecedents was poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos) / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.