Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 (22424 Views)

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Nope

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by JustStupidity: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Maybe he's the one to bring sanity to the states

IN OTHER NEWS: Davido should be arrested. He have to explain why people around him are dying every year and also the secret society he belongs to.

The problem with Nigerians is that they lack common sense. How I wish everyone thinks like me
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.

While some republicans are racist...on the whole, they are far more opposed to illegal immigration, than legal immigration.

And to be honest, illegal immigration has some issues...eg illegal immigrants can outbid legal citizens on jobs..they do it cheaper, and they do use up tax revenues.

And most illegal immigrants are from the age group 15-44 years...the economically active age group. Good news for USA, bad news for countries of origin.

Culutural issues too also come into play...(though immigrants assimilate after a few generations).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Mercury12(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2022
That would be pretty exciting

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Isobug: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Better ooo.....At least you'll find means to tackle and solve the problems in Ukraine headlong, whether diplomatic or political format, we know you can do any, no be chais

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Blake755: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2022
E go make sense
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:

The democrats fought for racism. Republicans abolished racism.

Depends. It was republicans who fought against slavery, but on the issue of racisim...that's another complicated history. Suffice it to know that both republicans and democrats have been instrumental in maintaining the racist structures that kept back the black man for centuries, and only now are being lifted up.

Racisim also is not something you fight with laws. Laws can only do x. It is fought with changes in attitudes...but that is not something any politician can post on a poster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Dididrumz(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Check well and You'll realize that Americans hate Biden more than they hate Trump.

Biden is a failure, just like President Buhari.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Iykenuwa(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.

Why should there be a "browning of America"?

Would you support a "whitening of Africa or Nigeria"?

You guys just swallow every lie from CNN and run with it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by gassbee: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Biden should step down after his first term because of his health n they should choose an influential candidate dat can defeat any republican candidate
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by LegacyB: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Imagine Trump in the U.S
And President Peter Obi in Nigeria.

Former Businessmen who see government as serious business
Who is this comedian?

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Nawa although I liked some aspects of the guy but he was kinda too divisive and kowtows to Russia. America doesn't need that kind of a leader now!

https://www.nairaland.com/7417229/how-innocent-looking-babe-trusted
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha trump the clown, I don't know why old men love power more than their own lives..I think it's part of old age syndrome, tomorrow the old crooks that are tired and sick yet what to preside over this country will use trump as example...please old men world wide restooo from politics and enjoy your old age in peace ✌

Well, most young people don't have time for politics...which is why recent presidents have been older men

Even Obama that ran, it is not like his wife was initially enthusiastic (we have young kids, among other things). Bush had kids that were almost adults.

Trump, and Biden have mostly adult children, so they have the time. (Trump has one young child...and as a result, he and his wife had to make some compromises). Imagine a 40 year old male, or female with three kids under 15, trying to run for president. Someone that is struggling to build his life, and his future...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by madjune(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2022
If he comes back, Ukraine should kiss all these money grants they're getting on war supplies goodbye.

Trump doesn't like playing Daddy with US resources anyhow.

And, of course the border wall will be finished this time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by naijapips04: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Discountsempai:

Depends. It was republicans who fought against slavery, but on the issue of racisim...that's another complicated history. Suffice it to know that both republicans and democrats have been instrumental in maintaining the racist structures that kept back the black man for centuries, and only now are being lifted up.

Racisim also is not something you fight with laws. Laws can only do x. It is fought with changes in attitudes...but that is not something any politician can post on a poster.

By racism I mean slavery. The republicans abolished slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a republican.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Naira20: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubu
LegacyB:

Who is this comedian?
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:

By racism I mean slavery. The republicans abolished slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a republican.

Actually, racisim is bigger than slavery.(many of the anti-slavery folks were racists. It was just that they did not believe in enslaving men and women).

You should modify your post.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by frankmoney(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Best USA president
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by LegacyB: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Tinubu
Makes no difference Pal but please do more politics research than this.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nosayer: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha trump the clown, I don't know why old men love power more than their own lives..I think it's part of old age syndrome, tomorrow the old crooks that are tired and sick yet what to preside over this country will use trump as example...please old men world wide restooo from politics and enjoy your old age in peace ✌

You think it's old men disease, see what the young man Trudeau is doing in Canada? Quality of leadership all over the world has reduced drastically notwithstanding whether there are young or old leaders.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by naijapips04: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Discountsempai:

Actually, racisim is bigger than slavery.(many of the anti-slavery folks were racists. It was just that they did not believe in enslaving men and women).

Okay. The reference is to slavery.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by osazuwa23: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2022
same thing for biden he needs to rest
Kingpele:
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nosayer: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2022
JustStupidity:
Maybe he's the one to bring sanity to the states

IN OTHER NEWS: Davido should be arrested. He have to explain why people around him are dying every year and also the secret society he belongs to.

The problem with Nigerians is that they lack common sense. How I wish everyone thinks like me

Your moniker suggests it's useless quoting you but I'm doing it at my own risk.

If you really have a bag load of common sense, you'd know that everyone can't think like you. Check you bag very well, common sense has totally depleted from it.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by naijapips04: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Democrats should get a replacement for Joe Biden because he's too old to run the Oval office. At least he was able to beat a loquacious incumbent president - that was a great accomplishment.

However, even though he's old, Biden will beat Donald Trump again and again because he hasn't done anything that will warrant him losing to the opposition. Trump messed up with COVID-19 big time.

Trump brought you the vaccines. More people died with COVID under Biden than under trump. Biden did nothing for COVID aside mask mandates which have proven not to work. Biden is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by adamusuleiman1: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Samuelskido:
Baba go sidon

Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha trump the clown, I don't know why old men love power more than their own lives..I think it's part of old age syndrome, tomorrow the old crooks that are tired and sick yet what to preside over this country will use trump as example...please old men world wide restooo from politics and enjoy your old age in peace

All these people hailing the old man are also quick to curse Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu for their old age. Trump would be 78 by next election.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by greencard: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Democrats should get a replacement for Joe Biden because he's too old to run the Oval office. At least he was able to beat a loquacious incumbent president - that was a great accomplishment.

However, even though he's old, Biden will beat Donald Trump again and again because he hasn't done anything that will warrant him losing to the opposition. Trump messed up with COVID-19 big time.
how?

Na him cause covid 19?

What did buhari do about covid,?
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by greencard: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Discountsempai:

racist don't believe in enslavement(but bad in your book)

Non racists believe in enslavement?(good in your book)

What are you saying gan gan? undecided undecided
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2022
greencard:
racist don't believe in enslavement(but bad in your book)

Non racists believe in enslavement?(good in your book)

What are you saying gan gan? undecided undecided

Thanls for misreading my comment.

Good morning
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by JustStupidity: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Nosayer:

Your moniker suggests it's useless quoting you but I'm doing it at my own risk.

If you really have a bag load of common sense, you'd know that everyone can't think like you. Check you bag very well, common sense has totally depleted from it.

I'm a Honorable in my community, so mind your reply because I deserve some respects
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by socialmediaman: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by peacettw: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Trump wishes. He is trying really hard to create the illusion that he is being persecuted because he wants the seat.

I sincerely believe that Trump is instrumental in US being at their lowest ebb in the international scene. Noone respects USA or her allies anymore and now the likes of Putin, Xi, Kim and other aspiring nut jobs out there are capitalizing on this to roam and plunder the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger / Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.