Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 (22474 Views)

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by HydraFeeds(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2022
HITsquad:
Trump and Republican is what the world need right now...

The woke, war mongering democrats are just bunch of knot jobs disaster! They claim to stand for democracy... Whats democratic about shoving all sorts of immoral ideology down everyone's throat? Forcing your agenda on me is not "democracy"
google the total number of drone missiles launched by trump

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Bizibi(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.
they are better!! To choose between two devils I prefer the Republicans.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by KunGioKehRah: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Could remember his speech delivered when he left office

"We will be back"

That was what he said

Impossible doesn't exist in the dictionary of Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by VictorUSA(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Oh God pls stop this man from becoming US President.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Naira20: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol...Trump is far better than Joe
And Peter Obi, for now amongst the 3 leading contenders , is the best.
Both are business minded but ready to put their country first.

Peter Obi is the only reason most Nigerians have a renewed hope in Nigeria, apologies to APC.
He is the one uniting Nigerians across ethnic divides.
Who respects America now?
LegacyB:

Makes no difference Pal but please do more politics research than this.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by CivilEngineer90: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Biden is the same mistake Nigerians made with buari and now even the dems are mute coz gas prices is over the roof, the same blacks who claim Biden is racist now rappers are being guned down daily.

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2022
peacettw:
Trump wishes. He is trying really hard to create an illusion that he is being persecuted because he wants the seat

I sincerely believe that he is instrumental to US being at their lowest ebb in the international scene. Noone respects USA or her allies anymore and sadly the likes of Putin, Xi, Kim and aspiring nut jobs out there are capitlaizing on this to roam and plunder.
@bold, you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oh God pls stop this man from becoming US President.
He will not become the president.
He doesn't even believe that he wants to just avoid being prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Bizibi:
they are better!! To choose between two devils I prefer the Republicans.
You are not serious.
The majority of the Republican base hate your kind and don't want immigrants like you in their country.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2022
HydraFeeds:
google the total number of drone missiles launched by trump
A majority of his supporters don't live in reality
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Maski87: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Mummyimbecile:
I will happily vote for Trump if he contests in 2024.

God bless and preserve the United States of America.

You vote for trump from Nigeria, trump does not accept vote from shift hole countries

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:
Republicans are sweeping the seats in both houses this midterm.

Elon Musk owns Twitter. Israel is back to Benjamin Netananyu. Trump will win re-election.

Liberals and globalists are being cut to size. Sense is finally returning to the world.
But Bolsonaro lost re-election. grin
Republicans are not sweeping both houses this midterm election.
You heard it here first. Particularly the senate they will not smell it.
Trump is not coming back he doesn't even believe he will come back grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Maski87: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Maybe he will return to the white house in jail,America will never make the trump mistake again

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Bizibi(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not serious.
The majority of the Republican base hate your kind and don't want immigrants like you in their country.
I want to be a legal migrant not an illegal immigrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by goslowgoslow(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2022
HITsquad:
Trump and Republican is what the world need right now...

The woke, war mongering democrats are just bunch of knot jobs disaster! They claim to stand for democracy... Whats democratic about shoving all sorts of immoral ideology down everyone's throat? Forcing your agenda on me is not "democracy"
Talk is cheap!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by goslowgoslow(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Yankiss:
Well, people get what they deserve. A little eccentricity is required in governance. The subpoena and unending probe ensured Trump remained hot news around the globe. The worst mistake by Democrats is the bland attention on Trump add to the pullout from Afghanistan.
Lack of knowledge will kill most of you.
Trump that you are praising initiated and agreed with the Taliban about the pull out,

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by siraj1402(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Can someone remind me of his age?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Kingstanding: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Imagine Trump in the U.S
And President Peter Obi in Nigeria.

Former Businessmen who see government as serious business
. Do you reside in US? What do you know about Trump? Do you know negative things Trump mother said about his son? Have you listened to what Tupac said about Trump? Trump paraded himself as a Christian and hate black race. Honestly, you need to take your pill as proscribed by your physician.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ehinjuola: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Me wetin I dey reason b say if diz man re-elect shey my "Japa" to dat state fit dey possible laidiz coz as E dey so I no say racism self go plenty if him enter.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Nigeria seek Peter Obi. I wish you the greatness in Nigeria today.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Afghaneasterns always backing renegade politicians already rejected by their people who know them intimately.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by dexmond: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2022
dam2000:
Can't wait to see Trump back

Globalist will not use covid-19 this time to scuttle election. They might declare direct war..
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Cmanforall: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.
Racism will exist, same way some people are tribalistic. Check your president
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Miliscent: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

Why would you want to brown america
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Bizibi:
I want to be a legal migrant not an illegal immigrant.
LMAO they don't want you there. Under Trump visa was very restrictive. Who told you illegal migrants flock there.
If the USA was close to Nigeria will you not run there as an illegal immigrant self?
Do you think it's ok to treat humans anyhow and call them all sorts of racist names because you don't want them in your country.
Republicans don't like your kind and they only want white caucasians who think like them to come in
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Miliscent:

Why would you want to brown america
What he means is that they(Republicans) don't want blacks and non-caucasians in their country.
Also more minorities in the future will be more than whites why should America not be browned when it is a nation of immigrants and native Americans when get the land don reduce.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Barims(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Some stupid people above are happy that trump might be back to white house
He hate your black ass he's even the Most racist American president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

LMAO they don't want you there. Under Trump visa was very restrictive. Who told you illegal migrants flock there.
If the USA was close to Nigeria will you not run there as an illegal immigrant self?
Do you think it's ok to treat humans anyhow and call them all sorts of racist names because you don't want them in your country.
Republicans don't like your kind and they only want white caucasians who think like them to come in
there are illegal immigrants there are Nigerians that have expired documents living there....I have weighed both Republicans policy and Democrats and I prefer the Republicans for now.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Guyman01: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2022
He reiterated his baseless claim that he lost in 2020 because of widespread election fraud, as per Reuters

This kind of statement is not for the journalist to tell us, it should come from Trump political opponents.

The level of bias in western media is just shameful and against journalistic ethics these days, they make themselves the news instead bringing us the news undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ndong1(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Biden will find it difficult to win the next election. The already global inflation is also dealing blows on Americans, dem no get endurance like we Nigerians grin they don't care about the problems, all they want is solution!...Trump might just exploit that.

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Bizibi:
there are illegal immigrants there are Nigerians that have expired documents living there....I have weighed both Republicans policy and Democrats and I prefer the Republicans for now.
What are Republican policies that benefit you as a black person or policies that benefit the average American can you enlighten me.
The Republican party currently has no platform asides hate and propaganda
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by backtovillage: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2022
The mumu man who couldn't handle Covid 19 which lead to thousands of death blamed China. When the virus first hit China the mumu man was laughing at them. Trumpet useless America

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House / Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.