Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 (22479 Views)

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2022
TRUMP IN WHITE HOUSE AGAIN MEANS THE REBUILDING OF THE FALLEN JEWISH TEMPLE. REMEMBER THAT HE RECOGNISED JERUSALEM AS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL AND THAT THE NEW GOVT IN ISRAEL WILL BE A RELIGIOUS ONE THAT HAS THE VISION OF TAKING OUT AL AQSA MOSQUE FOR THE BUILDING OF THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE. THE END IS UPON HUMANITY.

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Godszilla:
Hey i stand to b correct it was under bush Republicans u right.

"Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes:"

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/05/barack-obama-economy-jobs-ugly-truth/

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-claims-credit-trump-economy/

As usual,being ill-informed. If I found something at 4% growth and left it at 6% then I've done much more work than one who found it at 10% and left it at 8%, infact this one actually caused loss to the economic growth despite his percentage still higher than the former.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by reiddecuti: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:
Republicans are sweeping the seats in both houses this midterm.

Elon Musk owns Twitter. Israel is back to Benjamin Netananyu. Trump will win re-election.

Liberals and globalists are being cut to size. Sense is finally returning to the world.

Loving this!!! grin
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Maski87:

You vote for trump from Nigeria, trump does not accept vote from shift hole countries
okay
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Naira20: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Did I mention youth or age?
I personally don't have anything against Tinubu's age(87) or his ill health BUT his arrogance,wickedness ,greed and lies.
There are young people who are worse than Tinubu and I won't support them.

When it comes to leadership, the first thing I consider is humility and trustworthiness. Other things would fall in place.

Akmahoghany:

Nigerians with their hypocrisy, youthful Trump can contest for president in the US, but Tinubu is old to lead Nigeria.
God will judge all of una, except those that are sincere.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by oracle009(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
So funny watching Nigerians with our Buhari, Atiku, Obi & Tinubu luggage putting mouth in the US politics. grin cheesy hahahaha
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by bepositive11: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
God forbid!
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha trump the clown, I don't know why old men love power more than their own lives..I think it's part of old age syndrome, tomorrow the old crooks that are tired and sick yet what to preside over this country will use trump as example...please old men world wide restooo from politics and enjoy your old age in peace ✌
Joe Obiden is older than Trump
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
oracle009:
So funny watching Nigerians with our Buhari, Atiku, Obi & Tinubu luggage putting mouth in the US politics. grin cheesy hahahaha
They should clean up their own mess first grin
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
bepositive11:
God forbid!
But God can keep Buhari as ligerian president right?
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Elon Musk owns Twitter. Israel is back to Benjamin Netananyu. Trump will win re-election.

Liberals and globalists are being cut to size. Sense is finally returning to the world.
Honestly i am quite surprised that Netananyu is back as Isreali prime minister, that mean Trump can be back for sure, Netananyu has done more than 2 terms as Isreali prime minister
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by bepositive11: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Democrats should get a replacement for Joe Biden because he's too old to run the Oval office. At least he was able to beat a loquacious incumbent president - that was a great accomplishment.

However, even though he's old, Biden will beat Donald Trump again and again because he hasn't done anything that will warrant him losing to the opposition. Trump messed up with COVID-19 big time.

I agree. Biden looks a lot weaker than when he won. I hope they find someone else as good or better than him.

I'm appalled to see how many people are supporting Trump here. I'm telling you, even if these people were born in a developed country, they would still vote useless presidents into power and ruin that country.

They like to blame politicians for all the problems in Nigeria when they are the ones voting them into power. I tire for them.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by bepositive11: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
gypsey:
But God can keep Buhari as ligerian president right?

It's Nigerians who are keeping Buhari in power. See how UK sent their failing PM home within weeks. Nigeria should start doing the same!

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by farem: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Speedition:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/trump-hints-at-contesting-returning-to-white-house-in-2024/

So much for pro and con arguments here.
Let's decide it:
Pro-Trump (Republicans) click LIKE
Democrats (Anti-Trump) click SHARE

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by ogbonti: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Democrats should get a replacement for Joe Biden because he's too old to run the Oval office. At least he was able to beat a loquacious incumbent president - that was a great accomplishment.

However, even though he's old, Biden will beat Donald Trump again and again because he hasn't done anything that will warrant him losing to the opposition. Trump messed up with COVID-19 big time.

how did Trump mess up with covid ?

He was always for at least 2 hours taking questions on TV every day and doing briefings
on inch by inch account of how his administration was tackling covid -

He created the operation WAPSPEED which created the life saving vaccine within a time frame that even the top medical administrators in the world perceived as the FIRST wonder of the world -

Do you realize that more people died of covid under Joe Biden than under Trump even withe the Vaccine available ? Why? because Biden was more focus on hunting down Trump loyalist weaponizing the justice department in the sham January 6 trial than actually solving the covid crisis he swore to resolve

Trump never passed the opportunity to speak the nation, address economic issues head on and let every American know what he was doing and what the outcome will be like- I felt he was over working himself just to ensure every American gets to know he is the real deal

With Joe Biden, America is on auto pilot

He rarely grants interviews and when he does, it is to insult the opposition, disrespect republicans of independents who don’t agree with him, make endless gaffes and spew nonsensical statements that his press corp will have to clean up later tweaking his comments to make sense

Guy, i lived through the Trump years int he white house - agreed he was always tweeting, agreed he was always holding rallies, agreed he wasn’t your conventional president who pandered to political correctness- BUT what was never in doubt is that you never got confused about where Trump stood on issues and he was unapologetic about America’s greatness and supremacy in global affairs and he wants AMERICA to be FIRST on his agenda, not globalization

there is an African adage, when woman no marry 2 husbands- she no go know who better pass - America don see pepper in the last 2 years under Biden and the democrats: RECORD INFLATION, terrible CRIME everywhere, useless GREEN New deal in America yet begging Saudis to produce more oil while he stopped oil production at home in the USA… border wide open with drugs / phentanol pouring on which kills a average of 100,000 Americans every year - the equivalent of a Boeing 747 with 273 passengers and crew crashing everyday - killing everyone on board and the democrats will never talk about it or lift a finger to resolve it

Instead democrats are concerned with gay issues, transgender issues and all sort of rubbish that does not create value - Average Americans can’t even pay their bills these days - without doing a lot of calculations on what to pleasures of life to deprive themselves of just to ensure their light is on and their phone in still functional- what was never a problem before democrats brought Biden, the American version of Nigeria’s Buhari

Nigeria’s Buhari = USA’s Biden

Just bookmark this comment - for next week Tuesday night - democrats go see shege grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

When last did republicans win the popular vote? You ignored all the liberal wins to focus on their fewer losses. They aren't supposed to win all the time.
Liberalism overall still remains winning.
Republicans are not winning the house,particularly the senate this time around.

Liberals will continue to win

2 Likes

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
naijapips04:

The way it is happening now, is like an already planned something.

Elon taking over Twitter was not ordinary.

Zuckerberg is a globalist and we all know what is happening to him..He will be reduced to minimum soon..A friend calls zuckerberg Satan secretary grin grin
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
True.
bepositive11:

It's Nigerians who are keeping Buhari in power. See how UK sent their failing PM home within weeks. Nigeria should start doing the same!

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by omoredia: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.

A tribalist is talking. Fool

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Discountsempai: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
oracle009:

US politics, politics of other countries...is interesting.

After all there are people from other countries who follow our politics, and even make money from the thing (Professor Jones, fellow in Nigerian studies, with focus on democracy and political life at Withers University, USA)...
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Speedition: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
I really like the fact that you are still dreaming. Do you really think the US economy is better than it was when Trump was president? I just want to believe you watch too much of the mainstream media with all the lies. ���
SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Speedition: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please increase the VOLUME!
naijapips04:

Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by IbeOkehie: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Napata77:

The repubicans are just as bad if not worse. They bitterly oppose the 'browning of America', and thus are heavily racist.

Every country and every person is racist, tribalist, familist, nepotistic and whatever else. It's a natural human predisposition to PREFER those who are related to you or look like you. It's an instinct that is vital for long term survival.

This is the exact same reason most humans favor their own offspring. Your genes can't survive if you're not biased in favor of your own kind.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Helpout12345: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
My vote is waiting ! These democrats are crazy.
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Buliwyf:

The idiot has resorted to disjointed gutter language since he can't defend his position. In his haste to showcase his stupidity to the world, he didn't even notice I wasn't the same person he replied initially. For someone with so much of a mental handicap, I am surprised you want us to take anything you say here seriously.

Go on YouTube and you will also see multiple videos that dispute or debunk whatever claims you have. If you are still unable to come to a sensible conclusion after all the pointers I just gave you then you are hopeless. I can't help you. Just stay away from sensible discussions that are beyond the limits of your round ball of wood you call a brain. That's my advice. smiley
k
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by ojex004: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Imagine Trump in the U.S
And President Peter Obi in Nigeria.

Former Businessmen who see government as serious business

Dead brain zombidiens, trump is not old to you like you always call Tinubu old. Children's of hate
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by milann: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingstanding:
. Do you reside in US? What do you know about Trump? Do you know negative things Trump mother said about his son? Have you listened to what Tupac said about Trump? Trump paraded himself as a Christian and hate black race. Honestly, you need to take your pill as proscribed by your physician.
when did tupac mention trump
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na Trump I go vote for......

How you wan do am now.... from ijebu
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by Apili: 1:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Like for trump share for obi datti cool
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by ifihearam: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Bluntemperor:

To Mr Trump :
- the Man that failed woefully!
He loves to be in the News,since the so called Billionaire -is a championship of Hates Speech - don't allow anyone come to America o,yet his father came from Germany to live in America.
He failed the Great American People test on several occasions, posturing - Trump first to replace American First'
-He led American to death in thousands,if not Millions, by his Non- challant in Covid-19,to become an' inceticides- President ' who cared less for Souls,instead of embracing Sciences- the American leadership suffered greatly and yet American Breakthrough eventually saved the World from the deadly Virus of COVID-19 by developing the Virus and saving the World!
-He loves to be an Emperor- in a Democracy- a Russian stooges- loves the North Korean Jun-Hyon,yet achieved nothing- just to gather news!
-American don't make mistakes twice!
Midterm Elections,they can only checkmate the Executive but will not allowed Trump,who abhorred Democracy Tenets,run over the Capital Hill,get Far rights for violence,to turn their cherished democracy to Autocracy? NO
- Americans are smarter than Trump and his Billions!

you watch too much CNN kid
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by akilo1: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2022
naijapips04:

beer parlour analysis
Re: Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Napata77:

lol……..racist??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House / Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.