Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. (11352 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / PHOTOS: Exclusive Wedding Reception Photos From Maleke + Cynthia / Meet Kylie And Kendall Jenner Of The Kardasian Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
ON the eve of her lavish wedding to NBA player fiance Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian took some time off from last-minute wedding preparations for a morning workout and trip to the nail salon, RadarOnline reported today.
"Even when I could sleep in I woke up early! Great workout @Gunnar!" Kardashian wrote in a Friday morning Twitter post, in a reference to Beverly Hills trainer Gunnar Peterson.
The reality star also made an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, where she dropped some hints about the custom-made gown Vera Wang has designed for her, calling it "timeless," RadarOnline said.
The bridesmaids will be dressed in green, while the wedding's guests, who include Seacrest, Christina Aguilera and Justin Bieber, have been instructed to wear black and white.
Kardashian had vowed to sleep late after she spent Thursday night celebrating her upcoming nuptials during a wedding rehearsal dinner at a Beverly Hills restaurant.
Read More on how she worked out on wedding eve.

Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Goldieluks: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
oh well.
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

oh well.
Looks nice ain't it? wink
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Her wedding gown looks good!!!
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by MeGaStReEt: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
when is she going to divorce the unlucky man
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by tpia5: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
is the dress a decoy?

looks good i suppose but i thought they like to show some skin.
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Kunbee: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thats her mothers wedding gown
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Outstrip(f): 4:42am On Aug 23, 2011
Kunbee you are right. That is definitely her mothers wedding gown
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2011
That's not her wedding dress.

Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2011
Countdown to the inevitable divorce in 3, 2, 1,
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Kunbee: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
She looks so Armenian shocked shocked
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by heynew: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
look so good but synthetic, although human is not a fan of real truth
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
davidylan: Countdown to the inevitable divorce in 3, 2, 1,
shes divorced ,are u happy now oya go and marry (rape) her as d case maybe,afterall dats what u nigerian men are good at,its all over d society,its no more hidden abi u want to pretend about it,shes divorced now,does dat make u feel good.mshewwww
Re: Kim Kardasian's Exclusive Wedding Dress Photos. by Amiee99(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Countdown to the inevitable divorce in 3, 2, 1,

And they finally divorced

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Activities Prevent Her From Getting Married / Inside The Private World of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama +exclusive Photos / I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.