Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects (14482 Views)

FG Earmarks ₦71.6 Billion For Railway Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by saintopus(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2022
juman:
We need to borrow five hundred billion dollars and use it with sense to build infrastructure.
Fashola is good building infrastructure.

For improvement of business and infrastructure there is nothing wrong with borrowing.

For instance in railway if a rail can be constructed from Calabar to the West, connecting the East to the West will be a very good investment.

The Federal Government can concession the project.

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Truvelisback(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
These guys are hopelessly Stupid. What a misplace Priority. Istead of these fools to look for a means to appreciate our hopeless devalued Naira, control the severe inflation and solve the issue of insecurity, kidnapings, killings, terrorism etc in the country they are busy thinking abt the less important things. Haba!

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by godofuck231: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Let them use use aso rock as collateral, its better
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by RepoMan007: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2022
"Borrow Loan" is that grammar correct?

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by ThePhenom2: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Anyone who supports this Govt or their candidate and that of PDP for this forth coming Elections.....
My pray for you is that may Hardship be your companion and that of those related to You.... Cos, you are an abomination to Humanity.......
WHAT A USELESS GOVT
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by BlackMan6969(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Make una resume kaduna own first.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Anetorfavour: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Slynation:
By the time bubu is done with Nigeria, even his successor will forever regret the day he bought the presidential form grin
We entered one chance with the Buhari led administration. This is just the tip of the ice berg
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Burgerlomo: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Just sell this country already

It's already sold
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by oluala881: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Buhari the saviour is now looking for who will save him. What a life. Funny politicians.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by dustydee: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///FG-May-Borrow-Loans-From-China-Turkey-Portugal-To-Complete-Railway-Projects
How do you "borrow loan"? Bloggers sef.
And nairaland "moderators" did not moderate the topic.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Shedy204(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2022
For Railway wey
dem no dey use ni?

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Gaabasky: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Let Mr Jubril calm down small. Govt is a continuous things
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by GeneralDae: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Ebubu:
that port harcourt to maiduguri is very important.

it will connect the east to the middle belt and north east(two zones with massive food production), so food go cheap for east and south south.

nothing concern me with kano to maradi (niger republic)
Kano to Maradi is important. Burkinafaso, Mali, and Niger Republic are all landlocked and would have the new Lekki port as one of their biggest options. So those goods would go from Maradi Niger Republic to Kano and then from Kano to Lagos with the Lagos to Kano rail connection.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by GeneralDae: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Slynation:
By the time bubu is done with Nigeria, even his successor will forever regret the day he bought the presidential form grin
We need the infrastructure.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by AerialMapper: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2022
You borrow to build rail lines … then shutdown the rail lines due to insecurity. Can’t you see that you are mad? How do you want to pay off the loans if the trains are not running?

Solve the insecurity and you may not even have to borrow directly! Investors will come rushing in, will develop the rail lines and run it more efficiently than the government.

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Sanctecosma(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2022
When I thought I have seen it all. To what end nah?

This evil government are hell bent on sending nation to hades!
TUFIAKWA!!

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by lexy2014: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2022
muykem:
Nigeria and borrowing. We need minister for borrowing.

very true. , i hope you agree with this?
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by lexy2014: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

Kano to Maradi is important. Burkinafaso, Mali, and Niger Republic are all landlocked and would have the new Lekki port as one of their biggest options. So those goods would go from Maradi Niger Republic to Kano and then from Kano to Lagos with the Lagos to Kano rail connection.

what will that do for nigeria?
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by DaveHarry(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2022
So every revenue made by the FG is used for paying salaries to themselves while they borrow to fund infrastructures. It's now obvious their salaries is more important than the infrastructural devt of the country.

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by R0LL0N(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2022
lol I never hear FG borrow money from their colonial master before. Wetin do borrowing from Britain. FG deserve award as a joker

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by GeneralDae: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2022
lexy2014:

what will that do for nigeria?
So you don't know how it benefits Nigeria when Burkinafaso, Mali, and Niger use Nigerian ports for their imports and exports?
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Belteshazzar1: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2022
They should just leave the railway, use the money available and maintain our roads..
When we grow up, we will build better railways....
Let's cut our coat according to our size..
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by piyoo91: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Kano to maradi? Maradi is in Niger republic, i stand to be corrected if i dnt understand where maradi is situated

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Ara21(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2022
muykem:
Nigeria and borrowing. We need minister for borrowing.

I thought they borrowed money 3 years ago for this project
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by GeneralDae: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2022
piyoo91:
Kano to maradi? Maradi is in Niger republic, i stand to be corrected if i dnt understand where maradi is situated
Yes Niger Republic.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by petermichaels(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2022
NIGERIA WILL CRY THIS WORTHLESS ADMINISTRATION FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. ONLY GOD WILL HELP THIS NATION THAT THIS MAN HAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND IS STILL DESTROYING AND WANT TO DESTROY. KAI! THE MENACE PRESIDENT
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by wizelink(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2022
I pity this country. when this regime is done with NIGERIA, her name will have been sold and NIGER will be left for the next administration. how did we get to this point? May God save us from these old cargo blood-sucking demons parading themselves as the saviours of Nigeria. God is the only saviour of this country. God will surely visit you all for all your lies.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Originalsly: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2022
The country is already buried in debt .... this one is adding more. Obi or whoever be President ... no matter how well meaning he be... cannot reset this country. This country needs a coup ... someone like Rollins ... to take over the government.... arrest all these politicians and their associates ... pack them in prison... torture them to confess all they stole and where the loot is stashed ....confiscate all their properties and assets .. and in the end .. execute all involved. The mentality of those in positions to develop and move the country forward needs to be reset by fear or by force.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by LZAA: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2022
And one useless zombie will be spewing IPOB upandan grin grin grin
I laff in Cantonese
Cc AfonjaConehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by lexy2014: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

So you don't know how it benefits Nigeria when Burkinafaso, Mali, and Niger use Nigerian ports for their imports and exports?

since you know, why cant you answer the simple question? what will that do for nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Bizibi(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Wait wait!!!! What is the minister of finance really doing.....the only thing I hear from her is tax and debts. I thought she is part of the economic team.
Re: FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects by Slynation(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Anetorfavour:

We entered one chance with the Buhari led administration. This is just the tip of the ice berg
serious one I must confess... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / We Didn’t Pay A Dime To Free Dapchi Girls, FG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.