Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism (22549 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by joy4news(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party senatorial candidate for Kogi Central, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan has called on security agencies and other international observers to zoom in their searchlight into Kogi following the back and forth between her and the State Governor Yahaya Bello.

Appearing on Arise Television’s Morning Show on Friday, the cerebral lawyer denied the allegations levied against her by the Kogi State Government, accusing the Governor of masterminding the release of a Kuje Prison inmate Safiu.

When asked about her alleged involvement with the Owo massacre and Kuje Prison break attacks, she said; “I was in California because I left a day after my primary election and I only returned to Nigeria on the 20th of August.

“And at the time of these attacks [Kuje prison / Owo], Safiu was with Yahaya Bello. He was in the Government House every day.

“He was living in the house of the Chief of Staff. So if anybody should be held responsible for the Owo massacre and Kuje Prison break it should be Yahaya Bello that should have questions to answer in conjunction with the chief of staff himself because they released him from prison for God knows what.

“I even got to know that Safiu was on death row. I happened to know he was a hardened criminal on death row but Bello freed him just before the 2019 election. Why he was freed and the nature of his freedom is left for Yahaya Bello to explain.”

She added; “I’m calling on all the security agencies and other international observers, they should zoom their searchlight into Kogi and call Yahaya Bello to order. I’m surprised he is all out in such manner to imbibe fears in the mind of the people he ought to lead and govern in peace and fairness.

“Yahaya Bello seems to forget that he is the governor of Kogi and he is responsible for ensuring lives safety.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/call-yahaya-bello-to-order-natasha-urges-security-agencies/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by DropsMic(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
politics is nothing but a sick game in the black man’s land, and this is how it’s played.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Miliscent: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Alot of under workers using money and influence to sponsor the destruction of the only country they can really call home. Stupidity is a sin.

Meanwhile if you are a voice over artist, writer graphic and web designer logo and you need connect for jobs on a weekly basis send a message to lanceinstitute779@gmail.com

11 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Austindark(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Almost all politicians have a skeleton in their closet.
But this Yahaya guy is not better than a lagos tout.

His confidence that he wanted to be the president of Nigeria just finished me.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by kushma(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Apc is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria, terrorism is more like a sport to them so as to achieve their selfish goals, but what I can’t wrap my head around is people that still want to vote them again, it’s like moving from the frying pan to fire. What a shame

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by saucespecies: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
What is these two (2) adult dragging?
Nigeria politicians act more drama than Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by zeal22(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Sucre6: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Yeye bello, mistake of a Governor

14 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by awosejo1955: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V07T6tf5gY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-N5KRUf-A4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk2Y-KE3nc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbOyxLknr1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAWsM9XzwAU
We’re kicking old men out of power next year – Wizkid

Nigerian music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, says it is time to retire old politicians from politics.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Sirheny007(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Everybody knows Bello is a terrorist of some sort.
Aside threatening and harassing perceived opposition with thugs, he wanted to ride on the waves of a "youthful president".

To say that he failed miserably is an understatement.
Shame.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
…saw this on Arise yesterday, I hope she has evidence. When political elites fight, I just sit and watch the entertainment; it’s not my business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by kekakuz(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Nigeria is not ready to fight terrorism.you think DSS don't know how to do their job.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by forgiveness: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Na wa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by kb83(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
APC! APC! Terror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by pman096(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Yahaya Bello cannot absolve himself of any form of terrorism

He has been accused of importing military wears with evidences but it was not looked into by this regime!

It's a shame that the body language of this regime supports terrorism!

32 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by SILVERLINES: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
grin

Well that's it
Me I accuse

Mohammadu Buhari
Shettima
Hell rufia

For sponsoring terrorism
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2022
I'm not a Kogite but I have been following Natasha for a long time now, she is not your regular politician, she is highly cerebral, audacious, fearless and detailed. She has distinguished herself with carrying out people oriented projects even beyond her kogi state, this is the reason why she is loved by all. Any wonder why a sitting governor hooligan like Yeye bellow is afraid of her and going all out to tarnish her reputation?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by MrNice04(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Atiku owns one of the best private universities in Nigeria. You can argue that the poor can't afford it but u can't deny the fact that he's the best to improve our educational system cos he's having a first hand experience on that. Every student/aspiring student should vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by donem: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Very pretty woman I must confess smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Allisgud: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2022
In a sane country by now investigation will be ongoing, immunity will be swept

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by YunusaWale: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by haslaw(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Yahaya Bello and Natasha Akpoti have introduced a terrible brand of politics to Kogi and I think Bello is the biggest culprit in this scenereo. Same way Bello brought thugs to attack Dino Melaye

24 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by saferoom: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Allisgud: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
Atiku owns one of the best private universities in Nigeria. You can argue that the poor can't afford it but u can't deny the fact that he's the best to improve our educational system cos he's having a first hand experience on that. Every student/aspiring student should vote Atiku
so he will improve ur government schools,so they will be better more than his own abi,change that thinking

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by ogwumgbe: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I'm not a Kogite but I have been following Natasha for a long time now, she is not your regular politician, she is highly cerebral, audacious, fearless and detailed. She has distinguished herself with carrying out people oriented projects even beyond her kogi state, this is the reason why she is loved by all. Any wonder why a sitting governor hooligan like Yeye bellow is afraid of her and going all out to tarnish her reputation?

That woman should contest for presidency, her lovely smile alone can make Joe Biden, give Nigeria 300 billion dollars as economic package gift

17 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by kamikaze11: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Hnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / FG Sets Dates For Completion Of Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kano Expressway / Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.