Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan (37339 Views)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by References1: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
The Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Tuesday, said he accepts the Appeal Court’s verdict affirming Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of the Peoples Democratic Party as the duly elected Senator for Kogi Central.

“I accept the decision of the appeal court and I use this opportunity to congratulate my sister, Barrister Natasha as a senator of the Kogi Central Senatorial District,” Bello told State House correspondents after the Police Council meeting at the Aso Rock Villa.

He added, “I, as the Executive Governor of Kogi State received the news of the decision of the Court of Appeal nullifying the election of Senator Abubakar Ohere, and affirming Barrister Natasha Akpoti as the senator representing Kogi Central.”

Earlier, the court had dismissed the appeal filed by Ohere of the All Progressives Congress for lacking in merit.

The state Election Petitions Tribunal, in September, had declared Akpoti-Uduaghan winner of the Kogi Central Senatorial election, PUNCH reports.
It also invalidated the victory of Ohere.

The tribunal chairman, Justice K. A. Orjiako, delivered the unanimous judgment of the three-person panel, revealing that Ohere’s results were inflated in nine polling units in the Ajaokuta Local Government Area.

https://punchng.com/just-in-yahaya-bello-congratulates-akpoti-uduaghan-on-appeal-court-victory/?amp

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7895497/kogi-central-appeal-court-sacks

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Writing44(f): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Fasindo: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
shocked

Congratulations Akpoti

He has no option.
If Bello has an option he would have made sure that Natasha has no chance and consequently kill her political career, but that Natasha na lioness.

She defeated Bello
She defeated Ohere
She defeated APC
She defeated INEC

That woman is beautiful
She is politically strong
She is smart
She is financially ok
She is learned.
She is the type of lady every niggar should date and marry, not the type that will come on nairaland to insult men and still go offline to beg 100 naira recharge card from same men nor the type that couldn't recite the national anthem on national television.
Should I even talk about the ones that doesn't know the arm of government that makes law, even though they claimed to have studied law

Congrats Natasha once again

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by press9jatv: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
More victories for Pdp governorship poll in next week Saturday

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool see this one, are you in anyway in a position to reject the decision before? Ode

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
That is very commendable from the patriotic governor of kogi state

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Babangidapikin: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool Good but Oga Bello you showed her pepper 🌶️ I no go lie ...I use to see you as pro women .. but I am now neutral

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by yinkus6750(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Senator Mrs Natasha Akpoti Uduaghan, carry go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by ivolt: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
You don't have a choice because senatorial appeal ends at appeal court.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Chinjo2: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
That's how you will congratulate the people's governor of Kogi state after the on coming election because Kogites will reject you and you protegee at the polls.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by NewDea4: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by aieromon(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Validated: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Do you have any option before?

7 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by datopaper(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
The lady will dècamp to APC anytime soon. Because DINO is a loser.

Nay prediction.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Don't accept. Who send you? Akpoti shouldn't doze either. Yahaya Bello is not yet done with her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by matotoide(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
You get choice before?
GTFOH

5 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Olichoke: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
You not get option Yaya Phaoroah than to congratulate her. All your manipulations failed woefully

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Midehi3(f): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Same way he will congratulate Dino cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is What Atiku should have done

91 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by sedIoyol(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Splashme: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nemesis will catch up on Yahaya Bello and Wike
Useless thieves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by dahgifted(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
What a beautiful Milf.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by datola: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nice of Mr Yeye Bello

2 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by onuman: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Georgejeez: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin but wetin de go on for this Egbon mind ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by azpekuliar: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
So that asphalt road that you cut into two on the eve of elections, to stop electoral materials from getting to her strongholds I hope you have paid for it’s repair with your own money and not money from state coffers. Lowlife thug! sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sweet Woman....

I swear to God, even if she is 50years - I can marry her, she is too pretty!

5 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by Teeklef(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
datola post=
126721596:

Nice of Mr Yeye Bello
Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by happney65: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Congratulations Akpoti

He has no option.
If Bello has an option he would have made sure that Natasha has no chance and consequently kill her political career, but that Natasha na lioness.

She defeated Bello
She defeated Ohere
She defeated APC
She defeated INEC

That woman is beautiful
She is politically strong
She is smart
She is financially ok
She is learned.
She is the type of lady every niggar should date and marry, not the type that will come on nairaland to insult men and still go offline to beg 100 naira recharge card from same men nor the type that couldn't recite the national anthem on national television.
Should I even talk about the ones that doesn't know the arm of government that makes law, even though they claimed to have studied law

Congrats Natasha once again

You use style throw bomb at Ceece after you don abuse Bello finish. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan by kingamaa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations Natasha

Another election is around the corner, Kogites make una open una eyes. No, go make another mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.