Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 (22404 Views)

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by DaveHarry(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Yes he will be sentenced. The smartest Nigerian in the international community.

But he will still be richer than most of you niggas who's happy about his arrest n sentencing, even more than ur entire family wealth combined.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by iamsolasoul(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2022
When he entered Versaces villa that’s when my niggas said noooooooo wayyyyyy

LGBT God be with you but abeg and try and stop the rob and rubbish tactics abeg

Signed

your Mama
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by aliyuthayo(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Let's get you READY for the most-in-demand CyberSecurity Certification.

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Originalsly: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Dialpad:

The US government does not play with cases like this, at least he will get 10 years and be out in 5-6 years.

State and local courts allow convicts to get out before on "good behavior" and other factors. Federal Court you serve the time ... 10 years is ten years.

I hope he gets the max. What has he done positive with all the money? Did he even start a business to launder the money?... use dirty money to start a legit business to make clean money? Instead the fool be promoting Luis Vuitton and others online .... showing off riches .... corrupting the minds of the youths. And we wonder why sooo many youths were killing others in the name of money rituals to get rich quick so they can live the lifestyle of Hushpuppi and others.... internet negative influencers.

I hope people take note and lead their own lives.

3 Likes

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Unclefemolala(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Osusuba:
hmm

Cc Seun

Rule 6
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Unclefemolala(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2022
aliyuthayo:
Let's get you READY for the most-in-demand CyberSecurity Certification.

Cc Seun

Rule 6
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by BeanmanX(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Xbbai77h: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by BeanmanX(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
ameliasarah:
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent ..It has been updated to : Don't abuse, spacebarcounter.us/cpstest bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Bean.manX( ...fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, ...fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. 3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent ...

Are you alright at all? u created this account this morning and the first person you mentioned with jargons is me? are you sure that you are okay?

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Eriokanmi: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Dialpad:
The US government does not play with cases like this, at least he will get 10 years and be out in 5-6 years.

One of the few sensible comments I've read. America is so lenient with their judicial system. Imagine them saying hes been exhibiting good behaviour since he was in prison by cleaning the whole place. That's the reason they're handing him just 11 years in prison. If he improves on that, one day you'd just hear that he's out in less than 4 years. They'd not leave him just like that once he's out. They'd keep a close watch on him. They may even employ him as a secret agent to detect fraud. They know he's intelligent. Mumu no dey do that kain tin so, they'd not allow him to be wasted away just like that.

That said his name has been dented already. He's also dented the name if Nigeria. Say no to fraud.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Angrygoat: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Ode,na season film cause all these. Odeh. He chop almosst 2m ppl money,u rhink say usa fed crime na
Beans. Max 20years
Eriokanmi:
One of the few sensible comments I've read. America is so lenient with their judicial system. Imagine them saying hes been exhibiting good behaviour since he was in prison by cleaning the whole place. That's the reason they're handing him just 11 years in prison. If he improves on that, one day you'd just hear that he's out in less than 4 years. They'd not leave him just like that once he's out. They'd keep a close watch on him. They may even employ him as a secret agent to detect fraud. They know he's intelligent. Mumu no dey do that kain tin so, they'd not allow him to be wasted away just like that.

That said his name has been dented already. He's also dented the name if Nigeria. Say no to fraud.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by texazzpete(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2022
DaveHarry:

But he will still be richer than most of you niggas who's happy about his arrest n sentencing, even more than ur entire family wealth combined.

This sounds like poverty speaking.

I certainly will not trade a decade of my life behind bars for the incremental amount of money he has over me.

Embarrassed for you that you clearly would do so.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by goodman5(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Make them free ma nigga cool
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by drmuchin: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2022
FEAR NIGERIAN BLOGGERS
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by mastermaestro(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2022
DaveHarry:

What a senseless post! You should bury your head in shame! sad

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2022
When I claimed the guy was a petty fraudster, shit-eating bingos here came for my head. Willful ignorance is a bane to enlightenment in this forum.

They should keep postponing the sentence date in a bid to frustrate him like he did victims. I feel no pity for him. The worst part is, after the prison term, he may come back to Nigeria to vie for a political position.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2022
YunusaWale:
grin grin grin grin grin

Abba Kyari right now...

He has enough problems in Naija. The U.S. doesn't want him. That extradition nonsense was a big hoax by our illiterate media that copied the original mischievous source.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Tywo2018: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2022
He has already been sentenced to 11Years imprisonment now.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
So madam Kemi just Dey whine us ni

But this guy na real baddoo , defraud about 1.9m people mostly Americans, surely na APC teach am work because presently APC is defrauding over 200m people for the past 7 years and still planning to continue

APC - fraud

Peter Obi=FRAUD

2 Likes

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Innocentman86: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Jail the Yoruba fak.e Muslimm for life with hard labour.
Washing toilet is not enough.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by ym8282055: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RRuomUiAA
This is contrary to viral reports that Hushpuppi had been sentenced to 11 years in prison.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by DaveHarry(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
mastermaestro:

What a senseless post! You should bury your head in shame! sad
I've said what I have to say; deep down you all know I'm saying the right n truth. Too many hypocrites in this forum. bla!
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by DaveHarry(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
texazzpete:

This sounds like poverty speaking.

I certainly will not trade a decade of my life behind bars for the incremental amount of money he has over me.

Embarrassed for you that you clearly would do so.
Would it not be better if you can reminisce deep down and check if you are living the kind of life you ought to live? The man chose his path, so let him be; or do you see him crying in any of d pics posted online, nigga knew what he was getting into and as a man, he is ready for whatever comes up thereafter. Everyone can not make it d same way, ok?

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by 43Ronin: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
He would have sacked enough dicks in prison by now.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by 43Ronin: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaveHarry:

Oponu. You think yankee prison is naija prison where as a big man its selfcon till you come out? Dem go drill him asshole wella there and him go suck enough dick. His case is worse cos he's a negro scammer.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by emexnaija: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by DaveHarry(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
43Ronin:

Oponu. You think yankee prison is naija prison where as a big man its selfcon till you come out? Dem go drill him asshole wella there and him go suck enough dick. His case is worse cos he's a negro scammer.
I guess you've never been there; so it baffles me how u insinuate situations you've never experienced. Bobo dey ur lane, hear?

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by texazzpete(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
DaveHarry:

Would it not be better if you can reminisce deep down and check if you are living the kind of life you ought to live?

At least I'm living free and very comfortably and my name is clean.

DaveHarry:

The man chose his path, so let him be; or do you see him crying in any of d pics posted online, nigga knew what he was getting into and as a man, he is ready for whatever comes up thereafter.

The man never believed he'd be caught. He assumed he could continue to live in dubai , steal from all around the world and remain scot free in a permissible society. Certainly, he never expected prison to be his fate

DaveHarry:

Everyone can not make it d same way, ok?

At least some of us don't believe in 'making it' by being a thief and swindler. If you're this strident in supporting a thief like this, i won't put it past you to also support kidnappers and ritualists the same way. Afterall, all you're concerned with is money, isn't it? The morality doesn't matter.

Your hero stole money meant for a childrens school and used it to buy himself a wristwatch. That's what you're supporting.
Re: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 by Ijb11: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
I hope they throw away the keys too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) / Akwa Ibom & Abia Communal Clash: 4 Dead, Many Injured / Policemen Strip, Beat, & Grope A Man With Sticks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.