Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted (3550 Views)

I Told My Mom About My Passion For Fishing And She Did This! / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Single Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Go back to your parents house.. You could've built a house with that same money you wasted in paying rent.

But you preferred the short way out.
favorlite:
Who will come to my rescue? I never envisage to find myself in this kind of condition before but as it stand it i am in the middle of nowhere. I am a single Mom and I have been abandoned by my Baby Daddy for another lady. All my efforts to get his family to cooperate in raising the only child between us and being responsible all proved futile including paying for the room and parlor self contain we occupy. My rent expired October 31, and the agent has been on my neck to renew my tenancy ever since. I have only been able to personally raise half of the sum which is 60,000. I have made efforts in getting all the sum but it's been one setback and another. Please help me I'm frustrated and upset with everything. I have no one please help me with your widow's mite. I'm losing my mind. Help my life for the sake of my young daughter. You can call me for verification.

MODIFIED

0680.1100.43. Gtbank

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by ahnie: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
I've been here for long when Nairaland was crazy and people monikers were banned by ishiloove and her cocky mods and do you know how we knew how to recognize our adversaries new monikers? Their writing style. It gave you away again.

You are always very far from Lagos and you stay on the same occupation

Cutehector sisisioge mindlog ahnie
This is interesting
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Tbh, Does these even make sense to you?

Lmao. Little mind.

CanineOfJackal:
I've been here for long when Nairaland was crazy and people monikers were banned by ishiloove and her cocky mods and do you know how we knew how to recognize our adversaries new monikers? Their writing style. It gave you away again.

You are always very far from Lagos and you stay on the same occupation

Cutehector sisisioge mindlog ahnie
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2022
When Life happens to you even the mediocre become Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, as if they never been stuck in an uncomfortable situation before. If no one come to my rescue, Life will still go on some way and things will readjust itself at some point, even though it seems very bleak now.

You don't massage your own ego with someone's uncomfortable plight. Life can do worse to you , so before you start acting like NL Jack Bauer, be humble, reasonable and be circumspect in your reasoning.

If only you know what i have been through in my life, relationship and with my in-laws these past years but no you choose to come up with gibberish just to make the female folks on NL applaud you.

Can't you the number of females that supported and encouraged one of their own but a sissy want to be seen and heard at the same time.

Pitiful.

CanineOfJackal:
sisisioge you want to fall for that scammer

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Michelle55: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:
Tbh, Does these even make sense to you?

Lmao. Little mind.

You've resorted to insult?
Tbh, there is place he insulted you in his writeup, he only stated a pattern that has been repeatedly used by scammers, all you could have done is prove him wrong by uploading what is required of you. I'm beginning to believe that he's right after all with all these unnecessary insults and attacks of yours.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by YUNGLURD(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Even some married ppl with children are living in a one room apartment talkless of a single mom without steady means of livelyhood desire to be living in a room and parlor self con.

You better be yourself, leave pride and do the needful. Privacy Kee you dia

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
tosyne2much:
Baba I still dey ooo and I still dey hustle too

I wan even try resume back posting but it hasn't been easy cheesy
omo if you are in lag, lets meet up. Bills on me.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2022
His conjectures are dumb. How can he claim I'm the person that post those stuffs he attached, how? Millions of members, millions of Topics, Tens of Millions of comments...how can he say I posted those attachment with his full chest? Is it not ridiculous?

Those that mocked and spite me, I didn't take offense . I am the one that brought my matter here but claiming I posted those is pure mischief and no I won't take it. I am only broke,struggling and need help, I am not a slave ,a nonentity or a shameless lady.

Michelle55:

Tbh, there is place he insulted you in his writeup, he only stated a pattern that has been repeatedly used by scammers, all you could have done is prove him wrong by uploading what is required of you. I'm beginning to believe that he's right after all with all these unnecessary insults and attacks of yours.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Michelle55: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:

His conjectures are dumb. How can he claim I'm the person that post those stuffs he attached, how? Millions of members, millions of Topics, Tens of Millions of comments...how can he say I posted those attachment with his full chest? Is it not ridiculous?

Those that mocked and spite me, I didn't take offense . I am the one that brought my matter here but claiming I posted those is pure mischief and no I won't take it. I am only broke,struggling and need help, I am not a slave ,a nonentity or a shameless lady.

Like I said earlier, do the needful and the assumption would be laid to rest and also try to see if you can use the 60k with you to get a single room for now until things levels up for you, you gats hustle up. The street is cold, with the present condition of the country, it's all man for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Thanks so much. God bless you.

Michelle55:

Like I said earlier, do the needful and the assumption would be laid to rest and also try to see if you can use the 60k with you to get a single room for now until things levels up for you, you gats hustle up. The street is cold, with the present condition of the country, it's all man for himself.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by CanineOfJackal: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Michelle55:

e don tay se
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by CanineOfJackal: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:

When Life happens to you even the mediocre become Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, as if they never been stuck in an uncomfortable situation before. If no one come to my rescue, Life will still go on some way and things will readjust itself at some point, even though it seems very bleak now.

You don't massage your own ego with someone's uncomfortable plight. Life can do worse to you , so before you start acting like NL Jack Bauer, be humble, reasonable and be circumspect in your reasoning.

If only you know what i have been through in my life, relationship and with my in-laws these past years but no you choose to come up with gibberish just to make the female folks on NL applaud you.

Can't you the number of females that supported and encouraged one of their own but a sissy want to be seen and heard at the same time.

Pitiful.

If I descend on you, you will leave this place.

Dominique please remove this fraudster. We are back to the era of scammers with stupid stories

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by CanineOfJackal: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:

Pitiful.

You knew Socrates Pluto Aristotle but you don't know the meaning of condom. You need to stop all these fraud and pitiful stories that won't sell

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by ahnie: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
You knew Socrates Pluto Aristotle but you don't know the meaning of condom. You need to stop all these fraud and pitiful stories that won't sell
Pls it's ok nau,it hasn't gotten to this.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
I am so happy I hit your nerves so hard, Omo Alaileko....Your tears is melodious, sonorous and delicious at the same time.

I feel relieved ,at least 20% tongue

CanineOfJackal:
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by obinna58(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:
Why should I reply bitter people like the one above you or another that wants to see my daughter's birth certificate. Should I expose myself to further spite and ridicule, Or would it be nice to let some people vent their personal frustration on me.

What will be, will be...

Exposed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Another one.... shocked

obinna58:

Exposed
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by powerhouse3(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
I've come to realize that most fraudster have no or little patience...

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by poshestmina(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
What a thread!!!

grin grin grin grin grin.

powerhouse3:
I've come to realize that most fraudsters have no or little patience...

Reminds me of a Scam call audio I heard on IG.
The scammers was asking the Lady for her Bvn or so , she just kept calling
0011,2233 , 44 , another 4, another 4 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Daniel058(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:
I am so happy I hit your nerves so hard, Omo Alaileko....Your tears is melodious, sonorous and delicious at the same time.

I feel relieved ,at least 20% tongue

Make una see who need EPP oo ! grin

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Otobong3374(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
talk2hb1:
Emotional Blackmail. Child Ko Pikin Ni. Agent Ko, House Rent Ni. Abeg Waka kommot, the baby papa no get family Ni.
Everything Na Ni Abi?
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Niom(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mods please close this post. It's fraudulent and mischievous...

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2022
No wonder your child's father abandoned you, abandoned his child, even his family cut off from you and your child. Woman, if you don't change your character, you will continue to suffer in life, I don't care about the response you will give to my comment, you are *mannerless*.

Looking at your thread, i haven't seen anyone who said anything bad to you, all I see are well meaning people who spent time to respond to your thread to verify if you are real or not, yet your replies are full of pride and insults. If you do not change your bad nature, you will keep having it really hard in life, mark my words. If you like take my advice, if you don't like, Bleep* off.
favorlite:

Pitiful.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Bullies* and kids really? You don't know that's the exact description of yourself, that's the exact description of the attitude you showed here, plus pride and insults*, smh

favorlite:
2013. Nairaland was sane for elders ,sages and gurus, now there are too many bullies, kids and insecure people that will try to spite you and make you feel less human.

So it's relatively different and I might still be wrong...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Please spare me all these vituperations. So I should lose my senses and admit what I didn't do, or didn't you see where he posted some junks and bragged with his full chest that I actually posted them? So I should kowtow to someone that is mischievously and maliciously trying to pull me down...?

Or where else did I insult anyone?

Okay wait. You LilMissFavvy actually killed IFEANYI ADELEKE, because the Maid is also a MISS ,and that automatically makes you the culprit.

How does that make you feel, Judge?

LilMissFavvy:
No wonder your child's father abandoned you, abandoned his child, even his family cut off from you and your child. Woman, if you don't change your character, you will continue to suffer in life, I don't care about the response you will give to my comment, you are *mannerless*.

Looking at your thread, i haven't seen anyone who said anything bad to you, all I see are well meaning people who spent time to respond to your thread to verify if you are real or not, yet your replies are full of pride and insults. If you do not change your bad nature, you will keep having it really hard in life, mark my words. If you like take my advice, if you don't like, Bleep* off.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2022
WOW your conscience is beating you up already toxic woman. You will get what you wish me in several folds . Listen, out of the tens of comments ,I only responded to the person that tried to blackmail me and claim I was the author or Op of that topic. Put yourself in my shoe for a second Miss Judge.

LilMissFavvy:

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by YUNGLURD(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2022
The energy you have been expending here can be channelled to something worthwhile offline. It's not a difficult thing to do, if ur course is genuine, I see no reason why u can't provide what is demanded of u. I'm sure some Ppl are ready to help u out but are being conscious not to get scammed of their hard earned money.

Personally, my experience with scammers have taught me a great lesson.

PS: Most Nigerians needs help and are facing one challenge or the other. Even me that is typing here needs help but I've to put my hope in God despite hustling my ass up. It's not easy at all, if stomach na glass eh, my secret for don open tey tey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
The receipt is with my Ex and the agent is not co-operative. I can't provide it.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Princessdainty(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
favorlite:
Please spare me all these vituperations. So I should lose my senses and admit what I didn't do, or didn't you see where he posted some junks and bragged with his full chest that I actually posted them? So I should kowtow to someone that is mischievously and maliciously trying to pull me down...?

Or where else did I insult anyone?

Okay wait. You LilMissFavvy actually killed IFEANYI ADELEKE, because the Maid is also a MISS ,and that automatically makes you the culprit.

How does that make you feel, Judge?

at this point, you need to calm your nerves.
you didn't have to mention the late little kiddo whose parents are still grieving to hold bants.. !
Did you say you're a mother?

Maybe you're genuine or not , but your responses so far reeks of entitlement.

You know Sometimes in life ,you may need to get off your high horse and "kowtow" to get to where you're going.

Cos in this cruel world, nobody owes you shit and you're not special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by Olumighty123(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
favorlite:
The receipt is with my Ex and the agent is not co-operative. I can't provide it.

And there's no way you can talk to the agent to provide you with one? Since he will be having a copy of the past payment receipts, you cannot get mad at people trying to verify all of this, it's just the way things should be madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you. I appreciate.

Princessdainty:
at this point, you need to calm your nerves.
you didn't have to mention the late little kiddo whose parents are still grieving to hold bants.. !
Did you say you're a mother?

Maybe you're genuine or not , but your responses so far reeks of entitlement.

You know Sometimes in life ,you may need to get off your high horse and "kowtow" to get to where you're going.

Cos in this cruel world, nobody owes you shit and you're not special.
Re: Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted by favorlite(f): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
He is not forthcoming and has been acting up just because he intend to get new occupants to secure his commission. When I called him he was very uncouth.

Olumighty123:

And there's no way you can talk to the agent to provide you with one? Since he will be having a copy of the past payment receipts, you cannot get mad at people trying to verify all of this, it's just the way things should be madam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Be A Full Housewife? / The Most Beautiful Couple Ever / Cheap Nike Roshe Run Print Shoes On Www.runnerstore.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.