Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022 (161 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 06/11/2017) HE RESPONDS TO LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6Th 2022

THEME: WHY YOU CAN BE SURE OF VICTORY 1

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, November 6, 2022)*

*WHY YOU CAN BE SURE OF VICTORY 1*

*Prayer Points*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, no man says a thing and it comes to pass if You have not ordained it; please, let every evil decree and counsel against my life be rendered null and void, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let all contrary powers fall before me, and let Your name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, and scatter every satanic gang up and conspiracy against my life, ministry and family, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, paralyse and disgrace every power, against my progress, success, promotion, victory and prosperity, in the mighty name of Jesus.

8.Father, let the ground open up and swallow all the enemies of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, in my life, in my country (name), and in all nations of the world, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let your peace that passes all human understanding reign supreme in my life, family, nation and all over the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

John 4:24 Elohim Is Spirit, Meaning / ECK Light And Sound Service 13 October Live / Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.