Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. (159 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. by uchkochi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just by prophecy, very dry bones became a great army. Ezekiel 37. I prophesy as God have commanded me. "Every dry aspect of your life is turned into a testimony NOW in the name of Jesus Christ". The dry aspect of your life is the part where things are not working. The remaining days of this year will make up for all the losses you suffered during the last 10 years in Jesus name. Every forgotten good prophecy is coming to pass speedily.
Re: Just By Prophecy, Very Dry Bones Became A Great Army. Ezekiel 37. by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2022
uchkochi:
Just by prophecy, very dry bones became a great army. Ezekiel 37. I prophesy as God have commanded me. "Every dry aspect of your life is turned into a testimony NOW in the name of Jesus Christ". The dry aspect of your life is the part where things are not working. The remaining days of this year will make up for all the losses you suffered during the last 10 years in Jesus name. Every forgotten good prophecy is coming to pass speedily.
Stop using the name of God to perpetrate you lies!

That vision of dry bones God gave to Ezekiel was a vision to come in the future of His Israel, not a vision that happened. God knows this and so would not have told you any of what you claim using His Name undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 / What Will You Give To Have A Fulfilled Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.