Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast (1040 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by adamusuleiman1: 4:03am On Nov 06, 2022
According to Russian media outlet Verstka, Ukrainian forces attacked the battalion of mobilized Russians, killing hundreds near Makiivka village in the embattled Luhansk Oblast on Nov. 2.

Verstka cited a Russian conscript who survived the attack. The Russian battalion was formed out of conscripts from the Russian Voronezh region, Verstka reported. According to the media outlet, the unit was supposed to stay 15 kilometers away from the front line but was deployed there without equipment on the night of Nov. 2. When Russian positions were shelled by Ukrainian artillery, Russian commanders fled from the position.

Aleksey Agafonov, one of the surviving servicemen, told Verstka about the losses among those mobilized as a result of shelling on the line of contact near Makiivka in the Svatovsky district of the Luhansk region. According to him, the death toll could exceed 500 people.

In the conditions of hostilities, "Layout" cannot verify the exact numbers of losses. The data are given from the words of the mobilized and their relatives. The publication continues to study the situation.

https://verstka.media/pod-makeevkoy-pogibli-sotni-mobilizovannyh/
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by gaby(m): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Putin go score him own goal..

3 Likes

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 06, 2022
They were not trained to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by greenermodels: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2022
They were supposed to be deployed 15 kilometres away from the front line but was deployed at the front line without equipment and shelled from a distance by the Ukrainians? I'll take this story with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2022
grin grin grin

So, Ukraine is going to kick Russia out when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Enugurangers: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Inexperienced orcs sent home to mother Russia in body bags.

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin grin

So, Ukraine is going to kick Russia out when?
How long did it take for USSR to kick Germany out during ww2?

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Vl3ly: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

you are dreaming

Maryinka have been captured

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

You mean, Ukraine is going to borrow for three years cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by FERNADEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Drop your phone number please.
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Ussr borrowed for 3 years during ww2.

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Vl3ly:
you are dreaming

Great!! after 8 months of 3 days war.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by HornyTave: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

yo remind you Russia controls more that 100k km of Ukraine
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Vl3ly: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

yes? They have something to show for it (4 region)

Remind me the unfruitful years of USA in Vietnam and Afghanistan
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Vl3ly:
yes? They have something to show for it (4 region)

Remind me the unfruitful years of USA in Vietnam and Afghanistan
It also remind me the unfruitful years of USSR in Afghanistan . Ussr collapsed thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
Drop your phone number please.

Okay, 09063796347
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ussr borrowed for 3 years during ww2.

Reslly? Maybe you don't know, USSR were heavily manufacturing machines, are Ukrainians doing so?
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

It also remind me the unfruitful years of USSR in Afghanistan . Ussr collapsed thereafter.

It wasn't unfruitful grin grin grin

It was better than America years in Afghanistan, the Afghanistan regime imposed by Russia lasted for three years.

But that of USA didn't even last ten minutes of US withdrawal.

grin grin

And USSR didn't collapse because of Afghanistan, it was during the cold it split with mutual respect, is a decision of member states to split, isn't a necessity
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by greatness77: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
joyandfaith:

Georgia was captured within six days because no external player but Ukraine is bigger and have more population than Georgia and was supported by UN, EU and NATO
Russia is fighting the whole world in Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 3:08am On Nov 07, 2022
greatness77:
Georgia was captured within six days because no external player but Ukraine is bigger and have more population than Georgia and was supported by UN, EU and NATO
Russia is fighting the whole world in Ukraine

That was how ussr was supported through lend-lease by USA and UK during ww2. Please verify. iran,NK and Belarus are also supporting Russia presently.
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 3:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Elvictor:

It wasn't unfruitful grin grin grin

It was better than America years in Afghanistan, the Afghanistan regime imposed by Russia lasted for three years.

But that of USA didn't even last ten minutes of US withdrawal.

grin grin

And USSR didn't collapse because of Afghanistan, it was during the cold it split with mutual respect, is a decision of member states to split, isn't a necessity

War between 1979 and 1989. Ussr collapsed in 1990.
Russian empire also collapsed after it lost war to Japan empire in 1905.
Useless war causes economic crisis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 3:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Elvictor:

Reslly? Maybe you don't know, USSR were heavily manufacturing machines, are Ukrainians doing so?
You don't know anything since you could be shameless calling a Russian General an American despite clear evidence. You don't argue like a fool to proof any point when there are available evidences online. Don't be stupid and unfortunate. I beg u.
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Vl3ly:
you are dreaming
Hi
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

You don't know anything since you could be shameless calling a Russian General an American despite clear evidence. You don't argue like a fool to proof any point when there are available evidences online. Don't be stupid and unfortunate. I beg u.

That guy isn't a Russian general, a Russian general won't say such nonsense, he is an American stooge, being a Russian isn't only by birth, a general who have served, and taken an oath won't spill such nonsense, even if you are against the government of your country, I doubt if you know what patriotism is.

I am more knowledgeable than you, what you call evidence to me isn't, the world is now a global village, I can choose not to be a Nigeria today, is it not to denounce my Nigeria root, and take up another citizenship, are you that daft, that you don't know this?

Even lots of America retired soldiers are serving in China, I doubt Miss block head like you will know.

Why are you even switching the argument like an slowpoke? Although, you are becoming one grin[right][/right] cheesy
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Elvictor: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

War between 1979 and 1989. Ussr collapsed in 1990.
Russian empire also collapsed after it lost war to Jason empire in 1905.
Useless war causes economic crisis.

Oga, is not the Afghanistan war that collapse USSR, you should know this, there was cold war before or after the invasion of Afghanistan, so what are you even saying?

There Russia empire imploded inwardly, there was a lot of revolution in Europe then, does it have to do with war?

Was French revolution 'caused by war?
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Elvictor:

That guy isn't a Russian general, a Russian general won't say such nonsense, he is an American stooge, being a Russian isn't only by birth, a general who have served, and taken an oath won't spill such nonsense, even if you are against the government of your country, I doubt if you know what patriotism is.

I am more knowledgeable than you, what you call evidence to me isn't, the world is now a global village, I can choose not to be a Nigeria today, is it not to denounce my Nigeria root, and take up another citizenship, are you that daft, that you don't know this?

Even lots of America retired soldiers are serving in China, I doubt Miss block head like you will know.

Why are you even switching the argument like an slowpoke? Although, you are becoming one grin[right][/right] cheesy

See rubbish you are spitting.kai!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Elvictor:

Oga, is not the Afghanistan war that collapse USSR, you should know this, there was cold war before or after the invasion of Afghanistan, so what are you even saying?

There Russia empire imploded inwardly, there was a lot of revolution in Europe then, does it have to do with war?

Was French revolution 'caused by war?

Another rubbish!!! Even Russians know that war with japan and Afghanistan war resulted in economic collapse that culminated in the collapse of Russia empire and ussr respectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Vl3ly: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

USA hegemony is also collapsing right now after there defeat in Afghanistan
Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vl3ly:
USA hegemony is also collapsing right now after there defeat in Afghanistan
Largest economy in the world. US is still a super power in term of political, financial , military and economy prowness.
It is only a world war that can end us hegemony not regional war. US is a great power. China is also a great power. USSR was a great power. Russia us not. Don't be deluded by nuclear weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Vl3ly: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

Largest economy in the world. US is still a super power in term of political, financial , military and economy prowness.
It is only a world war that can end us hegemony not regional war. US is a great power. China is also a great power. USSR was a great power. Russia us not. Don't be deluded by nuclear weapons.
every nations is heading to China and Russia as there saviour not us anymore unipolar has gone

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by joyandfaith: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vl3ly:
every nations is heading to China and Russia as there saviour not us anymore unipolar has gone
Remove Russia. It is not a great power. China? How many nations?
Chip war never starts Chine economy is shrinking.
Please locate China and Russia. West control world economy.

Re: Russian Media Verstka: Hundreds Of Russian Conscripts Killed In Luhansk Oblast by Vl3ly: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

Remove Russia. It is not a great power. China? How many nations?
Chip war never starts Chine economy is shrinking.
Please locate China and Russia. West control world economy.
world power is not ranked by only economy of the state
There is still another sector you have to look into
And with the rapid growing of china economy by 2030 it will surpass USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

White British Guy Shows Solidarity With Occupy Nigeria Movement / Did The Nigerian Army Actually Succeed In Restoring Peace To Liberia & S-leone / ISIS And Nigerian Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.