Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Anambra See Your Daughter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra See Your Daughter. (4086 Views)

This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR / APC Is Springing Surrprises In Anambra, See The Current Results / Anambra Is APGA, APGA Is Anambra, See Early Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mrkindness:
My problem with APC is that when you are doing well they will call you APC and a Nigerian.
But when you are not doing well they will call you IPOB
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
ahnie:

Bia Mr cork,I don't have time for your comedy stunts,pls dress up and go to church.

***Flogs him**

but Wot da heck is wrong wit u black womens nowadays actin like a dangloblakanick morentanglopic homeless Guinea fowl ...serrrioosly
..can't person ask from orŕdnarrrrry sexxxxc online again?...or abi is dat too much to ask? ..u need moiney, i have moiney, so be nice!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

^^^^story
Sweet hat. helo. Can u imagine? that Ahnie babe say I should not bother toasting u becuz her yansh 4times bigger than yours...Kaiiiiii...will u let her getaway wit that??.. angry
..anyways u were thong & was yor nomba? (no oofencsse) smiley
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by Abdu81: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:
Nigerians should be careful who they vote for

Macaroni supported Obi, no Yoruba degenerated him, everyone respected his choice

Ada Anambra a young aspiring female Politician came on a PDP platform to defend her choice, they have bullied , harassed and threatened her

Obi has constantly made mistake on air, this bitter souls dare not criticise the black wearing occultic liar

Shut up Mr ringworm .

Is not a matter of who she supports, but lieing with bold face .

Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by ahnie: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

but Wot da heck is wrong wit u black womens nowadays actin like a dangloblakanick morentanglopic homeless Guinea fowl ...serrrioosly
..can't person ask from orŕdnarrrrry sexxxxc online again?...or abi is dat too much to ask? ..u need moiney, i have moiney, so be nice!!(no oofencse) angry
Better use your money buy food chop make polo fit your neck.
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
ahnie:

Better use your money buy food chop make polo fit your neck.

no no no no nooooo...calm down. I rather spend thee 5k to enjoy u. so please can i giv u 5k (cash) so u can spend time wit me, spend at list 20 miniute with me? I juss need hug, plus cuddle, plus kiss plus juss punnnny.so can u pleas help yor felow brother in neeed?u will get NGN5,000 naira in cash...a coool 5k. U WANT? cheesy
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by CaptainAyub: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:
Nigerians should be careful who they vote for

Macaroni supported Obi, no Yoruba degenerated him, everyone respected his choice

Ada Anambra a young aspiring female Politician came on a PDP platform to defend her choice, they have bullied , harassed and threatened her

Obi has constantly made mistake on air, this bitter souls dare not criticise the black wearing occultic liar
Liar Mohammed, go to twitter and see qudus and Co calling Mr Macaroni omo ale
Re: Anambra See Your Daughter. by toneroforever(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
She has collected money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr.dikko Umar Radda Of APC Katsina State Governor Elect / Imo State Holds 70% Of Nigeria Gas Deposit / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.