Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR (2456 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / This Is Nri, Anambra State: Ancient Religious Capital Of Igbo Land / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ofodirinwa: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Supremos: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omg, you want to kill Oduduwanistans.

I am loving the effect and impact of this SE "Low" IGR

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by mrvitalis(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
NRI ...the land of my ancestors ...the spiritual home of ndi Igbo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ibadanpikin: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
IGBO umu chukwu gosiri agosi.my elder brother has started building his mansion in our hometown Anambra state O LORD grant him the strenght to finish it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by heniford2: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op should add up picture for yorubas in naija using free Mb cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Lipscomb(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sincerely nothing really spectacular about this video except the song and people that performing cultural events. The fact is that you people are very noisy this is your cradle home for goodness sake. Can you compare this village to ife?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ibadanpikin: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:
Sincerely nothing really spectacular about this video except the song and people that performing cultural events. The fact is that you people are very noisy this is your cradle home for goodness sake. Can you compare this village to ife?
Can u compare ife to Nnewi it's mate.skull miner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by mybiz234: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Supremos:
Omg, you want to kill Oduduwanistans.

I am loving the effect and impact of this SE "Low" IGR

Despite all these buildings, you still can't stop coming to the oduduwanistan. grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by OfoIgbo: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:

There are 4 UMU Nri towns. The most developed with the richest NRI people is Enugwu-Ukwu. The others are Enugwu-agidi, Nawfia and Agukwu-Nri (now called NRI).

So if you want to bring Ife to the equation, then you will have to bring along the other core NRI towns I have mentioned. Ife stands no chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Billingslord: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
OfoIgbo:

There are 4 UMU Nri towns. The most developed with the richest NRI people is Enugwu-Ukwu. The others are Enugwu-agidi, Nawfia and Agukwu-Nri (now called NRI).

So if you want to bring Ife to the equation, then you will have to bring along the other core NRI towns I have mentioned. Ife stands no chance
no one ask you history, just shut that smelling akpu mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by bomb24: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:

Lol, ile ife is a total cesspit and an aberation.

The oni of Ife's house is totally surrounded by muddy houses and brown roofs, so there is nothing spetacular about ife..

Nri is miles ahead of Ife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by bomb24: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ife it-self is the cradle of slums in yolo-ba Land.

Go search for Ile-ife on youtube; The oni of ife's house is totally surrounded by brown roofs and dusty roads.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Without Anambra what will igbo chestbeat about? They should thank God and Anambra for always repping them

Anyway Anambra is Benin, Igala and Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ofodirinwa: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lipscomb:

This post made me curious so I looked up Ile Ife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52yHSoDYqo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ofodirinwa: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Daniel058(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Igbo Amaka

Abakaliki Amaka

4 Likes

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by heniford2: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
SlyDev:
Without Anambra what will igbo chestbeat about? They should thank God and Anambra for always repping them

shit smoker noted next

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Rugaria: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

This post made me curious so I looked up Ile Ife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52yHSoDYqo

So apart from the Onis palace, the rest of the buildings in the town na brown roof?
Na waaoooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by bomb24: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Rugaria:

So apart from the Onis palace, the rest of the buildings in the town na brown roof?
Na waaoooo

Afonjas are full of lies and deciet.

The way that Nigga had bragged earlier on about Ife, u might think that town is something close to NY..

The advent of social media/internet really gave a big blow to their propagandas.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Shiver99: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2022
SlyDev:

What is with you guys and always trying to attach yourself to Igbos? This is getting sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ibadanpikin: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Akpu munching gorillas have started chest beating again, and most of them are in the south west doing baby factory, drug trafficking, kidnapping and pounding of new born babies, all these IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts
The cry of a failure

1 Like

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Rugaria: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2022
bomb24:

The way that Nigga had bragged earlier on about Ife, u might think that town is something close to NY..

The advent of social media/internet really gave a big blow to their propagandas.

Fear really catch me.. I had to click on the video to see the ife he was bragging about. How can someone live such a life of lies? I mean, even the Onis palace looks like another village house in the Nri he was trying to talk down about.. The rest of the town looks like a bombed out Fallujah! Crazy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ibadanpikin: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2022
bomb24:

Walahi yorubas will be cursing who ever that invented internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by LagBlogger(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6kSLiVZrX0

enough is enough angry angry

You don ever see Windhoek or Capetown?

Abuja and Lagos are lagging, no need to brag about any town or city in Nigeria.

Cold go catch you the day you see Algiers or Tunis aerial view.
Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ofodirinwa: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2022
LagBlogger:

You don ever see Windhoek or Capetown?

Abuja and Lagos are lagging, no need to brag about any town or city in Nigeria.

Cold go catch you the day you see Algiers or Tunis aerial view.

While i think the setting for capetown (beach + mountain) are better, it's pretty much the same as Enugu as far as aerial views. It's just the Capetown clips are higher resolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5prPiHFH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S3Jz9hnIEk

1 Like

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by bummyla(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Igbo Amaka! Completing My House This Year By God's Glory! Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR by Ogbuefi2020: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6kSLiVZrX0

enough is enough angry angry
Let afonjas show us ile Ife let's compare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? / Obinna Nwosu: American Citizens Are Waiting To sue Tinubu For Drug Adiction. / Jonathan Is APGA’s Presidential Candidate – Governor Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.