Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays (34549 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Uchesis:

we buy your lands, build houses on them and rent them to you. Are you not ashamed?

In what proportion grin grin
Just say Igbos has more houses built by themselves in the entire southwest than the owners of the land which are the Yorubas so that I can know where to categories you grin
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

As long as you have edited my posts with your hands, that is what shall before you .

Rip to a tinubu slave

Omo, your own menstrual pain is on a whole new level. The pain dey affect your brain differently grin
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Omo, your own menstrual pain is on a whole new level. The pain dey affect your brain differently grin

You are a coward like tinubu , you people should go and hold rally on Monday since you think you own the whole Nigeria . AK47 na dem go use kill una finish like flies.

Rip to you in advance. Wicked people who don’t mean well for the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

You are a coward like tinubu , you people should go and hold rally on Monday since you think you own the whole Nigeria . AK47 na dem go use kill una finish like flies.

Rip to you in advance. Wicked people who don’t mean well for the country.

Seems you need di*k to rest your brain.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Seems you need di*k to rest your brain.

See your primary school jab grin

You lowlife animal who wants to sell the nation to a sick and old man needs a brain transplant. You are so disgusting, I spit on the dead brain of yours. You
Tinubu poo eater and pee drinker . Go meet your master , he’s probably in need of diaper change.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Obojuju: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
tinubu can not divide south the way he divided every other region, he divided the north by using Muslim Muslim ticket and even Boko Haram chief as vice, he divided afenifere by using retired elder against the sitting leadership, he employed fake bishops in order to divide Christians, he has already divided Lagos Christian association, but I promised him that he can not reset south east because we have tested every difficulties of bad government and wicked leaders like him, we have tested war ,lose everything and started afresh and become Mario builders, we even build his Lagos, so he realized we. arch up this his game during anambra state election, they wanted to use sit at home to manipulate the election and that was when sit at home cancelled ,if he want to come and campaign let he go ahead but I promised that he can not divide us, he want to come and campaign but during his consultation south does not exist, none of our state is APC state, he neglected us during his consultation but want to come and campaign on Monday so that more people will die, what a wicked leader, tinubu is mute over his party disobeying many court order, tinubu was not in Nigeria all this while Fulani herdsmen killed ppl in ibarapa and other part of Ogun state, he kept quiet just because you want to be president and you don't want to talk against the ppl you employed, now you want to do it by your self, your result is already out, buhari government is the result of your examinations,so go and rest
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

See your primary school jab grin

You lowlife animal who wants to sell the nation to a sick and old man needs a brain transplant. You are so disgusting, I spit on the dead brain of yours. You
Tinubu poo eater and pee drinker . Go meet your master , he’s probably in need of diaper change.

I can confirm that you need a strong di*k to give you orgasm you have never experienced in your life before. That will rest your thinking faculty
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I can confirm that you need a strong di*k to give you orgasm you have never experienced in your life before. That will rest your thinking faculty

Ordinary rally apc can’t hold on Monday after making so much noise about having power. You can direct that di*ck to your asshole , you need it to reset your damaged life and after you are done with the di*ck , give to tinubu or perhaps you and tinubu di*ck each other. You both are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ginaz:

Ordinary rally apc can’t hold on Monday after making so much noise about having power. You can direct that di*ck to your asshole , you need it to reset your damaged life and after you are done with the di*ck , give to tinubu or perhaps you and tinubu di*ck each other. You both are a disgrace to humanity.

Keep crying. Delicious tears from you

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Peppysco: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
asanausana91:
he is not celebrating he is bringing your foolishness to the open. You guys were jubilating that Mr Muslim Muslim ticket fixed rally on Mondays in Anambara and Imo now you shamelessly shut up. A senile man will never rule this country.

You guys are so senseless, there's nothing you wouldn't say or do just to score cheap political point. Your parents and other family members are killed regularly on Mondays, businesses and other commercial activities are grounded on Mondays and your parents can't even go out to exercise their political rights on Mondays and that's not enough for you to worry about, but the fact that a party cancelled it's parade just because they fear you and your killer kinsmen, you must be high on the drug you guys consume in the East. Even you Obi dare not campaign on Monday on his street, so what's your bullshit about?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Ginaz(f): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Keep crying. Delicious tears from you

You mean your tears? You are the one pained not me! I’m very happy you are shedding tears of regret right now.

You’re a disgraceful element with no importance in the society!
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Monimaker22: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
incandescentena:
This Op must be very insensitive. He is celebrating because he and his like supports the activities of his killer kinsmen in the South East.

Yorubas are not that stvpid as you going about killing your own women and children, making the states barren before its time.

Everyone life is important to the people of Ooduwa

APC knows how to port, i tot you guys are daring Mondays so how come the fast adjustment.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by oneclickng: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
incandescentena:
This Op must be very insensitive. He is celebrating because he and his like supports the activities of his killer kinsmen in the South East.

Yorubas are not that stvpid as you going about killing your own women and children, making the states barren before its time.

Everyone life is important to the people of Ooduwa
Yollobas are the most stupid and naive by mining both live and dead skull for money making, and yet, they are critically poor and lazy
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
In what proportion grin grin
Just say Igbos has more houses built by themselves in the entire southwest than the owners of the land which are the Yorubas so that I can know where to [/categories/] you grin[/quote]
It is called categorize, olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by PoliciaNLand: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Dominique nlfpmod mynd44 seun
what's all these naaa
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by PoliciaNLand: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Keep crying. I think you are suffering from menstrual pain
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Collins4u1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
lolzzzz... where are those making mouth
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by emmykk(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U are mad, I'm sure u are part of dem dat said he did it to get people killed, that even if there was no shooting that APC is responsible for UGM acts. Now he changed it, you are masturbating over it.

Just shutup your mouth...you people be badmouthing obi for not doing his campaign on monday in the east that you are going to proof them wrong only for you to put gear on reverse...APC eh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by asanausana91: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peppysco:

You guys are so senseless, there's nothing you wouldn't say or do just to score cheap political point. Your parents and other family members are killed regularly on Mondays, businesses and other commercial activities are grounded on Mondays and your parents can't even go out to exercise their political rights on Mondays and that's not enough for you to worry about, but the fact that a party cancelled it's parade just because they fear you and your killer kinsmen, you must be high on the drug you guys consume in the East. Even you Obi dare not campaign on Monday on his street, so what's your bullshit about?
see mumu. Am I the person that told him to put it on Mondays before? The useless senile man took a decision and later revised, if he become the president,is this how he will be taking rubbish decisions?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Kingspin(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
The evil one Nigeria created
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by AfonjaFula: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
hammerT:
NORTH HANDING POWER TO NORTH MEANS, NIGERIA ENDS.

MUSLIM HANDING POWER TO MUSLIM MEANS NIGERIA ENDS.

LET US WAIT AND SEE IF BUHARI KILLS NIGERIA IN 2023.

U CANNOT MARGINALISE ONE HALF OF THE COUNTRY FOR 16 YEARS AND EXPECT TO STILL HAVE A UNITED OR UNDIVIDED COUNTRY.

TINUBU AND ATIKU MEANS NIGERIA ENDS IN 2023.

Bro,, SINCE THIS POST CAME UP AND READING DOWN, I HAVE BEING FOLLOWING YOUR COMMENTS AND SINCERELY SPEAKING ACTUALLY/JUST LOGGED IN NOW JUST TO APPRECIATE THIS POST.

YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE POLITY, THIS THIS THE ULTIMATE PREDICTION MANY HAVE FAILED TO SEE BUT US AND SO PETER OBI MUST NOT MAKE IT THERE -CAUSE AT THIS JUNCTURE, WE WOULD NOW HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN CHRIST OR BARABAS, PETER OBI OR NNAMDI KANU, CONTINUED NIGERIA OR BIAFRA..

MANY MAY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND OR HAVE LILLYWATERED HEARTS TO ENDURE. ..
REMEMBER, ONCE AN OBI EMERGIES THEY WILL RAISE ALL KIND OF EXCUSSES AGAINST BIAFRA AGITATION.
BEING NOT AMONGST THE LIVERHEARTED, I WOULD SAY #AUTOPILOT 4LIFE.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Austineva2: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you and your tinubu can go to hell for all I care. Tinubu will never be President of this country, mark it somewhere. Same man who brought this disastrous government is who you're rooting for simply because he's from your tribe.

You're not even ashamed to make reference to the civil war. A whole federal army with control of all the armed forces of the country fought an ill-prepared group in conventional war (not even guerrilla warfare) and the group was able to rout and hold off your entire armed forces for 3 good years to the extent that your army had to resort to murdering women and children by blockading and preventing aid from getting to the region. All the tribes came together to fight 1 tribe and that 1 tribe handed you asses to you

You ought to be ashamed
God bless you, Brother for given small sense to that f000l

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by survivor10(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
THE OLIVER TWISTS PRO MAX OF NIGERIA

Ethnic bigots always displaying their parochialism, but are quick to accuse others of tribalism. I am yet to see a people so blinded and so self centred like the Igbo. They can not tolerate differences either among themselves or in others. If you differ from them, you are a bigot and if they differ from you, it is because they are wiser. If you see them praising you, you must be acting or speaking against your own interest and for their benefit.

They claim to be hated yet they do not respect anyone. Unless they cheat you, they will claim to be marginalized. They don't believe in or understand equality or equity or fairness. It is either they are on top or there will be no peace. And if they get to the top, they disparage you as inherently inferior.

They live in everybody's land peacefully, but they make their land inhospitable to everybody. They live in your land as friends, but if you venture into their land, you are an invader. They want to take, but are never ready to give. They want to be loved, but have no empathy towards anyone. It is either you allow them to dominate you or remain an enemy.

Igbo land is the poorest in Nigeria. It is landlocked, it has no oil, it is not arable and it is tiny, less than one of the 19 states of Northern Nigeria. Despite their resource poverty, they are accommodated to such extent they dominate several economic sectors. But they are complaining. They want Igbo tribesmen to rule again. They want to control and dominate everything in Nigeria despite having nothing in their tiny native land. If you tell them the truth, they will call it hate. Their ingratitude is abysmal, they are only satisfied when no one has anything except themselves, to mock and denigrate others.

A confirmed thief (Obi) whose name appears in the Pandora Papers list of global looters is now their hero. If you like this looter, you are wise, and if you don't like him, you hate Igbo. Hate, blackmail, insults disparaging of political opponents is their only camapaign strategy.

When will you Igbo learn the civilised conduct of tolerance and acceptance of differences? When will you learn reprocity in generosity? When will you accept others can think and reason? I am not begging you to learn, but I am alerting you that others will treat you the way you treat them. You can shout and insult others as much as you like, but no one will love you if you lack the capacity to love them.

So after writing this beautiful piece, you will say that Alhaji Atiku or Tinubu is the better person?

You are semi-illiterate
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by peculiar2233: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yorubas are not that stvpid

[/quote]
But u are a Yoruba likewise me and u sound like u are grin
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by juman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Apc expects less than five percent votes from that region.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ZombieSlayer1: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Austineva2:
God bless you, Brother for given small sense to that f000l
Right now it's fire for fire for any useless urchin that crosses my path. I don't understand how people can be so wicked. People are suffering, a bag of rice is now 48k and they're still looking to foist the same party that brought this calamity on us. Isn't that the height of wickedness? No nah, any urchin wey do anyhow go collect full body

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ZombieSlayer1: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
juman:
Apc expects less than five percent votes from that region.
The only place where APC will get votes right now is in the South West. Even Lagos isn't sure for them. The North has chosen to embrace their brother, South East, South South and Middle belt have gone with Peter Obi, Tinubu is like an orphan at the moment and instead of uniting the Yorubas he's busy dividing them if he notices there's any Yoruba group that doesn't support him. It's wrong nau. Look what he tried to do to Afenifere, Look what he tried to do to CAN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by juman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

The only place where APC will get votes right now is in the South West. Even Lagos isn't sure for them. The North has chosen to embrace their brother, South East, South South and Middle belt have gone with Peter Obi, Tinubu is like an orphan at the moment and instead of uniting the Yorubas he's busy dividing them if he notices there's any Yoruba group that doesn't support him. It's wrong nau. Look what he tried to do to Afenifere, Look what he tried to do to CAN

Tinubu is next president.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ZombieSlayer1: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
juman:

Tinubu is next president.
God forbid, Tinubu can never be my president. I'm not a thief so I can't be ruled by one
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by bizzibodi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Instead of them to tell us what they have to offer.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Austineva2: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Right now it's fire for fire for any useless urchin that crosses my path. I don't understand how people can be so wicked. People are suffering, a bag of rice is now 48k and they're still looking to foist the same party that brought this calamity on us. Isn't that the height of wickedness? No nah, any urchin wey do anyhow go collect full body
grin grin. I swear bro. You too much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Frankhendez: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ipob 2:0 apc ,dare and die,zombies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.